Takeoff is imminent

In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

doesnt make sense, there would have to be an ever increasing supply, everyone would keep buying logarithmically greater amounts, it would be fucking insane, what the fuck

people would keep selling high whoever bought high would sell even higher and it would just loop

People do not realize how truly ground level we are with crypto. Anyone playing the crypto game for the next two years will make bank.

Where can I read the early research into this "Golden Bull Run"

how long would this bullrun last?
if everyone piles on wont that cause inflation of the usd? then you start buying everything in crypto but its going up so fast. it doesnt make sense?

Fuck off plebbit fag

lol at OP losing all his crypto money

>1st link in google for "golden bull run" is a reddit post
oh you

The sad thing is TA meme line traders will get liquidated from bad calls and hodlers will become the new wealthy elite.

They’re all over Veeky Forums popping champagne about their +10% +20% gamblegains meanwhile I’m just down here like dubya tea eff m8

Yeah, nah.

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline and to reassure themselves that they made the "right" choice. However, time is on the bears' side; they merely have to wait until bulls are forced to liquidate their coins to pay for living expenses and/or taxes based on last year's BTC value.

P.S. I'm up 800k from utilizing TA instead of simply holding

This is in the realm of "free energy" and the perpetuum mobile. Let's do it!

> implying the markets definitely won’t rebound this year

How many crystal balls do you TA fags have?

This sounds like a pretty cool sci fi movie idea, but that's about it

>TFW golden bull run is imminent

There already is a golden bull run. It's called having a job and economic growth. You stupid fucks don't realize money is just a measure for human work/effort/time worked which is what we buy with money

This

sure, are you happy with 55% of what you do being stolen and given to lesser beings

If this were to happen to crypto the global economy would come to a grinding halt as more people refused to spend money in hope of greater gains from cryptocurrency. If the stock market did this, we would entirely consume the planet's resources and annihilate ourselves in the process.

nigger brainlet, it is the opposite. If you have appreciating currency you send only if you need. That way resources are only used when in a need and not wasted

Hello OP, you might find this hard to believe but I am you from the future. You are also known as John Titor as well as Satosh Nakamoto.

The Golden Bullrun is a conspiracy headed by the committee of 300.

Bitcoin was originally designed to be able to be send BACK in time.

Bitcoin rejects causality itself. In the future the bitcoin holders send them back in time to themselves hoping to become rich earlier in their lives.

Shippai shita, Shippai shita, Shippai shita, Shippai shita!

Fools... Bitcoin only has a limited supply, even accross world lines.

Hahahahahahahhaha

In the future bitcoin has infinite worth.

Bitcoin was never meant to be a currency, it is a form of time travel.