Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
Got in at 9c, was too greedy to take profit before the huobi listing and watched it bleed down from the ATH to 8c :(

Where do you see this coin going in the near time ? Was it all a meme?
Should I throw some more bucks at it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7vn385/offical_deepbrain_chain_developer_ama_february/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just hold it for now. Swing trade if possible for you. The coin will go back up again. It is a solid project, they have good partners and even the chinese government is interested as they also want to build skynet.

Early january was a PnD, but long term it should be a good investment.

Is this coin NEO based?
It might be a good year for you then

Solid hold, just hoping they'd rebrand

It is. I want to hold some of this and some TNC and see what happens.

The amount of denial here... So sad honestly. Almost reaching TRX level.

At leasst TRX is a top 15 token...

Yeah it's real tragic how I doubled my money off this shit even after the PnD, really crying.

There is an AMA happening today, maybe some new info gets out. I'm also holding since before the big spike, but everything pumped and dumped in Jan so I'm not too worried, only on a slight loss atm.

thanks guys

Korean exchanges by end of Feb

long term hold- solid project with a great team

It wasnt a pump n dump
It was the bullrun. All coins were rocketing up high. Now all went rocketing down back
Im at loss but i bought before the run anyway. Because i hate trading i have no problems holding anyway

one of the most solid projects out there.
team is working hard around the clock.

first NEO coin
it will hit binance sooner or later

Marketplace for people with expensive ai rigs to sell there unused capacity.

Exactly 0 owners of ai clusters have asked for this ,and will never take the security risk of letting anons run code on their shit.

Fuck off with this shitty chink idea , no one is buying your overpriced gook bags user.

no new info so far. imo, they give really shitty answers with not really something specific

Yea, true .. expected a bit more, sounds like some buzzwords and "it's done when it's done"

All inned at 7c, sold at 55 2 weeks later. Everything I touch since has turned to shit. AMA

RPX was the first NEO coin.

people who think this is a PnD or shit coin are retarded

There will be masternodes for DBC.

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7vn385/offical_deepbrain_chain_developer_ama_february/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

>The bottom platform is built on top of our high-performance matrix platform and will be realized through a combination of multi-chain mechanism, smart routing, homomorphic encryption and hybrid POS. According to our design, there will be master nodes.

Thats great but unless we know how many you need for a master node its pointless information. I have just over 27k DBC and have no idea if that is enough because when all the coins are mined that will be just 0.00027% of the total supply

This is my moon mission

DBC is most of my portfolio and I am in it for the long haul.