Has anyone actually gotten their account verified?

It's been 25 days .... still waiting, not sign of anything. What about you guys?

Should I try with another exchange? Which other exchanges work well for Yurofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5iK2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/bump

Yes but back in 2014.

Bitfinex. They accept euro directly now.

Bitstamp is the worst exchange about kyc. They were the largest exchange after mt gox closed. The reason they aren't is because they started freezing people's funds randomly and asking for ridiculous documentation of source of funds. Don't use them.

Last days of February you'll get verified.
I registered in mid December, received my email of verification complete on 29th January!
Absurd.

The problem is the influx of normies, long verification times is common these days with other exchanges as well.

Got mine verified about 1 week ago. I started the process end of November though.

>Bitfinex
I don't trust them because of the whole Tether thing.

If anything I was thinking about Kraken but I am not sure if they have a similarly long verification process.

With regards to KYC, I think it can be both good and bad. In 2013 a lot of non-complaint exchanges closed suddenly because they weren't doing KYC properly, which fucked a lot of people over and which is why Bitstamp is so anal about it. But if you are all legit I think it is less risky than the alternative.

user, post your support ticket number...

Personally I use GDAX

No, it's all good mate.

I'm a bit paranoid, cause you know this is supposed to be anonymous and there is my real life info on there.

As long as you are working on it, it's fine.

Why wouldn't you sign up to every exchange? It's not like they do credit checks, and you can just submit the same ID to each one.

My friend got verified this week and he submitted his verification request early December. There's a huge backlog they have to go through because of all the normies FOMOing in back in December.

>I don't trust them because of the whole Tether thing.

Tether fud is almost a year old now and nothing bad happened.
Bitfinex is the best run exchange.

>If anything I was thinking about Kraken

Are you fucking kidding me
archive.is/5iK2c
Kraken is the most incompetent exchange bar none.

yes, it took 12 hours... but did it months ago... already withdrawed all euros to my bank account... i'm crypto free!

maybe the most trustable exchange out there,

you can hit Kraken

took 2 months. verified 3 days ago.

I signed up ages ago, still not verified.
Mean while Kraken has actually made a fucking new site that works, so I'd just head there and fuck these guys.
They most likely stole your identity.

i got verified in few days back in 2016, the exchange i trust the most

I'm verified. It took them 2 months.

yes it took 30 days
just wait you're late to the party anyways

>It's been 25 days ....
38 days here..

robinhood got me registered/verified/ and bank about a week.. but can't do any crypto trading so defeats the purpose..