Daily Reminder BIZ

Daily Reminder BIZ
>Don't fall for fake partnerships
>Don't fall for known scam artists as advisors
>Don't fall for a company bolting on "crypto" to their product to cash in on the hype.
>Don't fall for them not showing any of the devs on the team page because they actually from an outsourced company Accubits.

Follow all of these and you wont be a bagholder at half the ICO price.

Thanks for your donation user
- regards, Gary

everybody already knows its shit..

No we still have delusional bagholders on this board - they not vocal any more for obvious reason but they here so we need to keep reminding them.

Was this the only ICO that distributed tokens to each address manually over a period of weeks?

That oldfag will take us to the moon

Yes and the ones that got the tokens first dumped it - so when everyone else got their tokens it was below ICO price and stayed there.

fucking cunt stop fudding

Everything tanked below ico price except for bluzelle because it got listed on Binance

Found the bagholders!

lol @ everything tanked - this shit was below ICO before the bear market and every day is in the red. Even during the recovery, red ever day.

No volume, all sell orders are below ICO price - bagholders are desperate.

Whatever kys why do u care so much about a shitcoin u don't even hold

i remember fucks in the telegram being like "1$ today" when it was release on kucoin lmao. all the pajeets (literal pajeets) were like "stop being negative" when someone was being realistic

I got banned when I said I sold 300k stack on ED

why are you so loyal to a organisation that doesn't give a shit about you.

you have only been losing money

I bought this piece of crap because of Roger Ver and it being shilled on Veeky Forums pre-ICO

Thankfully I didn't waste too much ETH on it.

How heavy are your bags user?

Yes I got banned because I wasn't saying positive stuff about the project. These guys were manually distributing tokens over weeks ffs.

I also got banned from their traders channel because I had the audacity to thinking of selling my +-100k lol

Yes user how heavy are those bags? You have a lot of hate, so I guess they must way a ton.

Everything did actually tank you dumb nigger seems like you're butthurt for some reason. There are 0 reasons for you to post about this "shit project" if you don't believe in it.

Off the top of my head - OriginTrail released the same time as this went to 4x the ICO price and hasn't dropped below ICO. There are a lot of other ICOS, that haven't dropped below ICO price, especially below pre-ICO price like this one.

Compare it to this, released - dropped below ICO price the first week and stayed there, dropping further - soon to be half its price in ETH.

> except for bluzelle

Except for JNT because it is scam.

this is worse than confido