Mars Real Estate

Should I buy a piece of Mars real estate?

buymars.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/introouterspacetreaty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should invest in orbital ion cannons, much smarter way to protect your mars investment

>1 acre for 30$
>mars area is about 35.7b acres

Those numbers would mean that the marketcap of mars area is roughly 1 trillion dollars. Doesn't seem too much, there's room for growth.

Would be pretty cool if this thing goes through and governments would buy land off me

How do you enforce your stake?

I just don't know if buymars.com is supported by Elon, I think he will wipe his ass with your "certificate of ownership" if you complain about him building a shopping centre in your frontyard.

how many moons?

Fake, gl ever going there.
We never will

Guns still fire in space, I guess I can just bring my ar-15

Knee pads

Who are you buying Mars from?

That would simply the title to Mars is already held by someone and they are passing it to you in exchange for you money.

Oh wait its just a shitty scam site that gives you a piece of paper.

This.
Mars is a wandering star. Space travel is a satanic hoax

No ones knows how any of this works, not the U.N. or any country desu. Kinda the Wild West. Feels like crypto before media attention.

you understand they dont own Mars? they cant sell shit.

lmfao

buy some fucking farmland on earth.

Yes yes, certainly. I'm positive the governmentally funded colonists on mars will respect your online purchase of mars land from somebody who has no authority over said land.

I'll sell you Jupiter for 1 btc if you want.

So how does one accuire land on other planets if the U.N. and nation states say countries cannot own any land in space?

they know very well how this works
you fucking brainlet

by colonizing it

>check where elon plans to settle on mars
>buy mars acres
>charge elon musk millions per day

easy life bro

You're gonna have a bad time shooting a gun in space unless you've got self propellant ammo of some kind.

The agreement says that no states or corporations can own celestial bodies, but not that private individuals cannot own them.

That's why some faggot claims he has title to the whole of the moon and tried to charge NASA parking fees for the landers.

I've got a martian bridge to sell you op.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO BE ON THIS BOARD

Wait, so if I buy and sell pieces of paper that says you hold land on Mars, does that mean I can be rich then? Maybe OP is up to something.

There is also an option to get 20 acres for $250, much better deal at $12.5 per acre. I'm almost tempted to just throw $250 at it and hope for the best. I feel like there is almost no chance of making money off of it, but it could be sort of like being an early BTC investor. Then again, the website doesn't seem legitimate.

No, everybody knows how it works.
The first country to colonise will own it, up until a point where they can no longer defend it from the next country trying to colonise it.

>TFW I'll never watch user shoot a gun in space and end up killing himself because he forgot there's an equal reaction on his side of the gun sending him into an unstoppable drift towards the outer realms of our solar system and beyond.

actually, hes in the perfect place.

thx just bought 100k acres

to even have a chance at having your claim recognized by a state you have to improve it and probably have people living there too. The fact that it's on mars doesn't really matter.
The second someone actually does something on 'your' land, it pretty much makes your claim worthless.

Here's the part of the website where they explain why they can sell u the land.

when crypto fails will this be the new pump and dump?

Why don't we just strap a bunch of belt fed AK47s to a probe and spray some niggas and fly to Alpha Centauri?

turn around, shoot again. How are you using a computer?

If I was on mars I would wipe my ass with your cerification of ownership you bought on the interwebz from some scammer for 100usd. I would wipe my ass with it and then smear shit on your spacesuit.

Forgot picture

Also, we would not be early adopters. Millions of people have already bought in.

You're seriously fucking retarded if you think you can buy land from somebody who has no authority over said land and it's going to be respected in any legal sense.

nice bought 100k

"Ownership" means nothing if you can't enforce it.

t. Self-proclaimed emperor of Mars

Eh, I've spent a lot more on shitcoins with worse fundamentals, so dropping $250 on this for 20 acres feels like nothing to me. See you in 20 years when it is worth $25000.

well fuck it own the sun now, if you want to continue using my sun for light and warmth you must pay me $1 a day
failure to pay will be considered theft of property and you will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law
praise the sun

see i can just make random claims to shit too

No, it's a scam that would never be legally recognized 100 years from now when large scale collonization is starting.
You can't. It's literally a scam like that whole "Buy a Star" thing. What they're selling you is a piece of paper that says "Faggot user owns this part of Mars on the authority of an organization with no authority to be selling the land in the first place". If you actually tried to claim that land some day you would literally get laughed out of the courtroom.

>doesn't allow you to buy mars volume, only surface
this is vaporware

I'll go with the devil on this one.

I will sell you a piece of the sun
It even pays out dividends

Satan has spoken. Mars real estate is the new bitconnect.

>I'll sell you Jupiter for 1 btc if you want.
Make that 0.8 BTC and I'm in!

Why buy a piece of the sun when I can just fly a giant dyson sphere around it and make profit off it without owning it?

See
You would still owe me money
Stop paying for sunlight and start profiting off it instead
Buy my sun realestate

Glad im not alone
Id say Veeky Forums is less indoctrinated than /x/ and /pol/
Space travel is fake people. Elon musk is a satanist and merely a puppet

You mean, like, a bullet?

Your claim to the sun does not extend to infinity.
If you want to maintain your rights to sunrays, you have to prevent them from leaving the sun.
In fact I'm going to sue you for damages because your sun is breaking the NAP by hitting my defenseless megastructure.

Not entirely, you'd get pushed back in equal force from the bullet. You'd need some kind of ammo that doesn't push you back.

Elon doesn't own Mars you fucking idiot. So sick of retards like you thinking he's God.

F= m x a
You would only get pushed back slightly.
You wouldn't move with the same speed as the bullet mr brainlet.

Sure it does the rays originate within the sun
Sue away I get $2 a day from everyone on the planet
>price increased to offset financial damage of upcoming court case

Bullets weigh only ~0.02 lbs, and get fired at 1500 mph, so if you weigh 175 lbs you will get launched back at a whopping 0.17 mph. Not really something to worry about

Oh damn. I would be pushed with a few whole pounds of force. How would my tether handle it? How could my craft's thrusters ever compensate?

And also the original comment implied he will be standing on the surface of mars so it would be just like shooting on earth lol

That shit adds up tho, especially in free float. One Ak bullet will only slightly push you back.

All of outer space essentially operates like international waters.

If people start moving into Mars, it will most likely be under very loose UN('s Security Council's) management, and settlement by many legal entities (states and corps) would be possible under some sort of Svalbard-type-of-deal, with the UN as Norway.

>what is a recoilless rifle
>what is rcs

Mars only has a fraction of the gravity of earth.
About 1/3rd in fact.
So it wouldn't be EXACTLY the same as shooting a gun on earth.

Everyone knows what the end game is

You're going to have the same problem the Brits had with America: the military logistics needed to govern from such a distance will not immediately scale with the colonization of Mars.

No single man, nor state owns celestial objects.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

how can you sell real estate for a celestial body with no surface?

Kek

those rockets are awful close to what I assume is some sort of population centre.

Actually, according to International treaty, no government can claim extraterrestrial land and no individual or private entity within a country can either without approval from the nation that entity resides in.

Basically if a country tried to stake a claim on land on Mars the UN would wreck their shit back here on Earth (which is where most of their shit would still be since they would have only just started trying to move to Mars) both legally and militarily if necessary (no country wants to give other countries a chance to establish a defensible presence on Mars or the Moon because taking that land back off them would become very difficult).

scam, no such thing as planets or space.

I would love to own a space farm..

lol first thing i thought of

>turn around

>tfw when I am pajeet
Sir please buy no scam sir

First one to go up there to actually build something and who eventually brings one or two weapons to secure his ground is the owner.

There is no space, watch the nasa launch videos and the parabola trajectory. You can see them curve back down into the ocean where they are collected. BTW, Nasa is made up of masons and nasa translates "to deceive" in hebrew.

>defensible presence on Mars or the Moon because taking that land back off them would become very difficult
No such thing as a defensible presence on Mars. 1 tungsten rod = say goodbye to your colony.

Got no response

unoosa.org/oosa/en/ourwork/spacelaw/treaties/introouterspacetreaty.html

what does 'spacex' translate to in hebrew? Because Elon doesn't give a fuck about NASA

So it would be more accurate then since the recoil would be much lower

Based Veeky Forums
Btc 100k eoy

funny thing there are no stars in space. Answer me dumbshit, how does earth's atmosphere exist in a vacuum?

Earth laws don't apply to Mars. You just build you shit wherever you want and shoot anyone, who trespasses. It's not like there's police on mars.

So do I get to pic where on mars my land is?

wheres the prime location boys?

gravity you dumbass

You ever think that maybe the atmosphere stays on earth for the same reason we stay on earth. Like gravity holding the gas particles to the planet.
I hope you're joking.

yes, gravity. The answer to everything.

> no stars in space
> what is f-stop and shutter speed

holy shit man, first of all thats a shit image even by flat earth standards, the bird and ocean are not remotely the same size or density and therefore would feel the effects of gravity differently. Also birds have fucking wings man, gravity isn't weak its just that birds can counteract the force by applying a force against it (in the case of birds the force against gravity is lift, which is provided by flapping their wings). Also not everything that has the weight of a bird can counteract gravity (you dont see mice and rats flying.)
This is basic physics my dude.

North west passage when it melts, think Panama and Singapore

The abolute state of Veeky Forums.

If anyone wanna make a flat earth crypto make a discord and throw in an invite. Well this gave me an idea. I'm creating a new thread.

>that image