Thoughts on expensive women?

Thoughts on expensive women?

You realise you've created a sniff thread right?

pay the bi-hourly rate
dont order the same one more than twice

>there is a old meme user
the woman who has the price is not worth having

>Thoughts on expensive women?
Only worth it as a temporary way of feeling like you're paying to fuck money, in a sense. Like paying to eat at a very expensive fancy restaurant even though the food isn't really that great compared to your homemade pizza recipe. That would be "that eating money feel".

Hope that made sense.

Not worth it. Cheap women more fun.

So you guys don't like meeting women and having sex with them because they like you

Will be replaced with real time deepfakes soon enough.

you only rent them, if they can get more rent, bye bye

You always end up paying for it, either with money or patience and attention

Being expensive makes them exclusive and out of reach to the poor, it doesnt mean they are pure or that they didnt eat some oil rich arabs ass and shit.

That’s reserved for only the top 10% most funny males within the population

>so naive
That is as naive as an old boomer that tells you to just go in and shake the bosses hand firmly and look him in the eye and you will get a job.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Does anyone else get really turned on by sluts?
I don't want to have sex with them but it turns me on how easily they give up sex to anyone but not me.
I like how they get all dolled up to hook up with some random guy while rejected me. I know that there are some beta orbiters or "nice guys" that only want sex but getting rejected and looked down by girls like these turn me on a lot!

I fantasize a lot about having a slutty but kind roommate.

>"Hey user, I'm going to the club, can I get a lift? It's not like you're doing anything anyway"
>"Hey! Don't look at my cleavage, I didn't wear this for you. You can look at my feet I guess.
>You want to masturbate to them? Gross... but I don't mind, it won't take long with your premature ejaculation anyway!"
>"It's cute how you still can't look me in the eyes without getting nervous even though we've been living together for so long"
>"Haha! Done already!? Alright, clean yourself up and drop me off at the club!"
>...
>"Thanks for the lift user, don't wait up for me, I probably won't be back tonight!"

I'm not a cuckold though, I don't want a girlfriend or wife like this but a roommate or female friend who does this would be nice... I just really like the denial aspect of it especially with how easily they give up sex to other guys but not me.

I want to be friends with a slut that's still nice to me though!
Like giving me headpats before she goes to a club to hook up with someone...

I know Veeky Forums likes the idea of paying for sex so much but I still feel like sex is too good for me and I'm turned on by women like that.

brop
pppppp
ppppp
ppp
p
p
p
pp
ppp
pppppff
pppppfffffft

You'd throw bricks at em if they didnt have that hole. Dont waste ya money

No it's not I had sex for free two nights ago

Hey Ahmed.

This is cuckold behavior and you will eventually end up being a cuck

The absolute state

It's only cuckold behavior if you have a ROMANTIC relationship with them.
I don't want nice girls treating me like that.

I like the idea of being looked down by girls (physically at least), I want to kiss feet while jerking off and have them laugh at me before going off to the club to get smashed. Maybe once they think I'm a good boy, I'd get to cum on their feet/heels and clean it up with my tongue.

After they're done at the club, they'll ask me to pick them up and say things like
>"Thanks user, you're such a sweet guy unlike those guys who only use us for sex! I'm glad we're friends, nice guys like you would never take advantage of us while we're intoxicated!"

Actually if a chick like the one in my OP had a dick instead of a hole I’d probably be even more interested

You might just be a faggot. Go suck a dick and see how you like it, it's the current year already.

I'd probably stick with the moderately priced one who licks my asshole, tee bee aitch.

BREAAAAKKKK AAA WAAAYYY

I've seen this pasta before
and I should really look at it like this because everyone rejects me.

toppest of keks. enjoy being a cuck for the rest of your life

overbought

>mfw gf is a trust fund baby millionaire
>instagram famous with 1 million followers
>im 24, shes 31
>im independent, live alone, work, etc
Funny when the tables turn

Women are all just baby making machines, realise that and you will then realise they only have relative value to how much you want kids

these NEET retards are ugly and don't know how to communicate with girls

sex is transactional for women no matter what lies they say to make themselves feel better

What did he mean by this?

>I'm not a cuckold though

user...i have some bad news

Just remember if your ugly ass mom and dad found each other finding an ugly pig for you is also possible.