Tfw bought bitcoin at 800...

>tfw bought bitcoin at 800, sold at 20000 and bought back at 6000 and sold again at 9000 meanwhile nailing every bitmex short and long
>ama

Larp

How it feel to be a big dick winner?

how do you know when to short / long senpai?

Nice payfair gown OP

It feels good. Although the point of this thread isn't to brag, but to try and help the community

whats gonna happen next?

And you hold pfr? My man.

how much net profit do you have after it wall based one

I go off of feelings. I do alot of yoga and can connect deeply with cryptocurrency on a spiritual level

If you're serious. What kind of yoga? Do you meditate? Do you partake in any occultism?

>tfw you make shit up so anons online like you

Current crypto strategy is all in ETC until the airdrop/fork then splitting that between walton and nebulas. Also got a fat omg stack.

I am not sure the type of yoga, although my instructor is a pajeet lady and i do it 4 times a week

well shit you could have went 1000x on like 400 shitcoins instead of just going 24x on btc but good job anyways user.

shill me on nebulas

how's your sex life

what the next step in your master plan?

A better version of cardano/eos with a fraction of the marketcap. seriously, do yourself a favour and look into it. the founder is the same founder as neo, and i believe the project has the strongest team in crypto

very standard. vanilla gf

wow OP can predict the past
definitely a faggot

pls screenshot this

So what you're saying is you don't know anything and are just a lucky faggot. Thanks.