Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 13th...

Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 13th. They are celebrating the Chinese New Year (Chinese Company).

The link for the app can be found on:

lomostar.com/index.html

Upon registration you will receive 100 AiLink tokens if you use the code below.

Code: 15FY74

Total amounts

20,000,000 AiLink = not released on an exchange yet

500,000 RUFF = $75,000

250,000 RED = $2,000

As you see plenty of money to go around

Other urls found in this thread:

ailink.in/AiLink_whitepaper.pdf
ilanding.lomocoin.com:3000/landing/tutorial
medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6
ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the promotion that Lomostar is running.

Ailink

The wallet is based on Ethereum ERC20
AiLink (ALI)

Total Supply = 10,000,000,000

Circulating Supply = 2,000,000,000

ICO price = 0.1RMB

Whitepaper: ailink.in/AiLink_whitepaper.pdf

Here's a sample of an opened red envelope. As you see you only want to open the red envelopes from Lomostar. Also RUFF is the best coin to collect

These are the Red Enevelopes you want to open on world view. Always double check to make sure it's from the username Lomostar. Air drop is soon within 2 hours!

These are the envelopes you do not want to open. You only have 10 Vitality points. Every envelope you open costs 1 Vitality point. You only can regenerate 1 Vitality point every 2 hours. It's important you don't waste them.

Also the amount you get in a red envelope is random. As you see some people get a lot less than others. So there is some luck involved with this airdrop.

Those two using the pics as the same official account beware. Don't open those two they aren't from the official account.

The Official airdrop will be in ~1 hour. It's important you get ready as the envelopes only allow 1000 people to open them. They disappear within 30 minutes.

40 Minute until airdrop

If you only have limited Vitality points open RUFF enevelopes only. They are already worth something!

RED is also a good one to collect. It's already trading for a decent amount

30 minutes until 9 pm China time get ready!

The girls on the bottom left are the customer service. If you have any problems with the app visit the lomocoin telegram group and ask for their help.

The Red envelopes get bigger each day. These will be the biggest yet. You have less than 20 minutes before they drop!

15 Minutes now. Remember to only open from the official account they need the username and profile pic! Also always start with the RUFF envelopes they are worth the most

Get ready it's almost 9pm China time air drop will be coming shortly. A lot of people are waiting for these they won't last long

If you're a iOS user like me you might be having some trouble. Here's a quick tutorial to get the app started. It takes 30 seconds.

ilanding.lomocoin.com:3000/landing/tutorial

Are they dropped already? I don't see the new ones

Nope don't see them yet they dropped yesterday at 8:20 est. There's no official time so its only estimates

Still time to download the app and get in on the next airdrop

Code: 15G57K

I'm hoping for $5.00+ ruff envelopes today

Here's the link to the post about the 3 coins being airdropped.

medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6

Good recovery period

Airdrop now !!!! GO GO GO GO

got 7.50 $ in ruff right now lol

god damn I'm jealous I thought I was good at $4.50 haha

These are the envelopes to open

Only open the ones that look like this. They need to have that username with the correct profile pic.

OP how many LMC tokens are you holding? Just bought a tiny bag from bittrex. I bought 11k but bittrex somehow took 500, left with 14500

Another airdrop is up!!! GO GO GO

I have a lot 100k+. Make sure you send that to the wallet and start staking. Are you sure all the transactions add up? I've never heard of a problem like that occuring on bittrex

Get them while they are still up!

Damn I got unlucky with this one

lol In one envelope it's 12 referrals worth not bad

Only open envelopes from this username. Don't waste your vitality points on unofficial red envelopes

When is the next airdrop? I missed this one.... must have blown through them pretty quick

They like to space them out 10-12 hours so you can recharge your vitality points. I expect one around 7-9 pm EST

Appreciate it buddy

I got like 10 bucks worth from the RUFF envelopes. Are the other ones even worth it?

I have a feeling first day of Chinese new year is going to be a big drop

Yeah I have no idea what happened. I had 3 transactions worth of LMC, the last one was 500 and it never appeared in my LMC wallet on bittrex.
Do you have any information on what the devs are planning to do these next months? A roadmap would be nice.

The ICO price of ailink was 0.1 RMB = 0.02 USD about. Also the red coin is around ~$0.4-5 on xstar exchange. I go for ailink/ruff first though. The red one could be the best one though. It's a gamble haha

I have still never seen an official envelope, been checking all week.

they're gone in like a few minutes

They have been coming at 7-10 am EST and 7-10pm EST. On the bright side you should have 10 Vitality points to use. I have 0 right now so if they drop one soon I'll have to sit it out haha

Yeah today I think it took about 10 minutes for both batches to go

Only open envelopes that have these correct pictures + username.

I don’t see any envelopes Fromm lomostar? What am I supposed to do?

Sounds Like the App is getting too popular to easily get the new airdrops. Ohwell, still got to load up on CFun in December.

Wait! Don't open any of the other ones. There are no official times but historically they will drop some batches in about 8-9 hours. Although they could release some at any time

So what are all these other envelopes?

Yeah 1000 opens takes like 10-30 minutes now. They also release more than 10 in a hour so you can't open all of them yourself.

This app is so fucking cringe.

Rammed full of Pajeets - shitty "rewards", like 0.00000001 dollars worth of some random shitcoin

CRINGE

Can someone explain how this works? Do I download the app then wait for the gift drops and use my points up?
Do I first need to link an ETH address to the account

Why do people put up envelopes with 0.00001, what do they get out of it?

you get the tokens in the account
it's worth it if you want to bother getting referrals. Or else just buy their tokens (LMC) and stake those. Currently

People trying to get followers. Ignore them while an airdrop is going on.

Yeah ignore those random red envelopes for this reason.

Download the app. Then you use the points on the official airdrop red envelopes. Ignore all the other ones. No you don't need to link an address. Signup is free you also don't need any LMC to get the airdrop.

i don't know but it's annoying as fuck. Devs said they will address this issue

pokemon go had more to it

Agreed. Should be a minimum amount that's why I don't bother opening anyone's during the airdrop.

I was reading about RED and that might be the best coin to collect.

Red Community Tokens (RED)

Total Supply = 200,000,000

Circulation Supply = 80,000,000

Company’s supply = 30,000,000

This cryptocurrency is a ERC20 token and supports Ethereum wallets such as ImToken / Bitpie / Parity

Whitepaper: ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf

Thanks all I’ll download the app!
Which red envelopes to open, and how do I get the 100 free tokens, given an ETH address eg one from MEW?

Your account will be credited the 100 tokens in the wallet on the app. They will allow withdraw after the airdrop. Also only open the envelopes as shown in my picture they are the official account

Gggg

Expect an airdrop in 7-8 hours away!

Don't get fooled by these red envelopes

How do you know they’re official? The last pic and the previous ones look the same?

It will be from LomoCoin and it will have an indicator on their icon

The official ones are from the user name LoMoStar and look like this

Use invitation code 15G4cz

>OP is samefagging or just stupid as fuck
>Website looks pajeet as fuck
>To install their app you have to register them as a trusted devoloper, app isn't on the store

Veeky Forums is still full of a bunch of fucking retards who will fall for this.