Give it to me straight, is this thing any good/worth holding on to...

Give it to me straight, is this thing any good/worth holding on to? It feels like it's been passed by if not lapped in its functionality as a currency.

yes sell it please

the BCH and LTC flappening is rigth around the corner

just was the stabelst coin during the the biggest crash within 2years.
yup sell it. Lost less then BTC but please do it

are you even comparing charts OP?

BTC/ETH are being pumped and dumped to hell and is generally unsure what it's price range is

LTC is just kinda chillin going

"eh, $150 ain't bad."

So LTC surged 10% since 1st Jan compared to BTC and outperformed Btrash?
thats fuckin great, shiiit

I have 2742 LTC. I bought this shit last year at this time after quitting stocks and stocktwits. Anything from 140-130 is easily a buy zone. Guys its the only big coin that is relatively quick for now. I can aslo brag how i bought a fuckton of dash at 1k but it doesnt sound as good. Point is, Hold this shit you fucking guys. or sell it, i will buy :)

No. I bought this shit for $15 a piece five years ago on a whim. Came back to see it doing really well and am learning the ropes. Anyway thanks for all of your responses, seems like even though it's an old coin it's reliable and trusted.

yes sell it all so I can buy more
stay poor

I’m thinking about selling all my shitcoins and just holding ltc.

Hmm how does 3000$ a coin sound by end of summer

Op LTC is supposed to try and stay at around 1/4 of Bitcoins price. It's way down though right? And what do you think people are using to send between shit exchanges like Coinbase?

Yep. Shit is gonna sit there and quietly make gainz for years.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. LTC is still my biggest holding though, so I'll take it.

In theory litecoin was surpassed by stuff like XRB, in reality. Litepay cameout and has a shit ton of vendors that accept it as a payment while others haven't.

XRB/Nano has not proven itself yet while Litecoin already has proven reliability.

>dash
>ltc
Boomer detected

This allways looked like a coin without a purpose, only alive because it was one of the first.

It's not faster than bch, it's not safer than monero, it's not useful like eth
What is it for?

This is a shitcoin

It has first mover advantage but other coins are surpassing it now

Only reason for it being shilled and loved is because it made many people rich

That’s it

It's such a shitcoin.
IM ONLY HOLDING BECUASZ OF THE FORK IN 7 DAYS.

oops..

Kek hopefully you dump soon, before it hits 1000$ in March

bitcoin-core testnet / "temporary" scaling

Its a decentralized currency, we need those coins for crypto. Its already has a giant community and its adopted by normies. Its a big fuck you to banking system. Without BTC LTC and other currency/payment coins crypto will go south.