DBC will have masternodes:

DBC will have masternodes:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7vn385/offical_deepbrain_chain_developer_ama_february/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

>The bottom platform is built on top of our high-performance matrix platform and will be realized through a combination of multi-chain mechanism, smart routing, homomorphic encryption and hybrid POS. According to our design, there will be master nodes.

I'm wondering how many dbc will be needed for one .. still holding a shitload I picked up cheap

Yeah, we still don't have any information regarding that matter.

anyone care to explain what that actually means? noob here

"buy my bags"

well you can ask them now at their AMA right?

what's the roi?

DBC IS SHITCOINS. PREFER DBZ

FUCK YES. I was holding this because I knew it would go up and was nervous the remaining coins would be mineable. Those remaining 9 billion coins are mine!

Buy DBC. Stake them. Get a hell of a lot more DBC just for hodling them. Less than 10% of DBC are in circulation, so you will be able to make a shitton of money off this coin.

90% of the coins are still not in circulation. This will be a goldmine. I bought this shitcoin because it had some promise, but goddamn I got lucky. I'm locking them up for a year and seeing what will happen.

Recommendations on a NEO wallet? Do I need to make sure I have GAS in it to transfer DBC back out of it? Pic related, but I'm only a 60k brainlet.

>there's someone out there with DBC bags this heavy
damn

>poor fella

$0.025 ico price brainlets. Can't you comprehend not buying at ATH

Ok, i respect that then.
>~15k into an ICO
that's about what i put in

what's your total crypto holdings if you don't mind me asking? I could never come up with a good % to put into ICOs, so i went very conservative.

That pic isn't me. I only have 27k DBC. I bought at 6.5c sold at 50c and bought back at 20c. Since you asked though I have 1.5k of a 60k portfolio in an ICO and have never gone more than 4% into an ICO. I don't relly like buying into ICOs personally. Even good coins frequently drop below ICO price. My best trade recently was buying REQ sub ico price on Binance in November.

>60k portfolio
Reading this causes me physical pain. I lost so much in the crash. fucking Salt.

I assume 1k DBC won't be enough to run one, right? Shame

Something like linkpool will probably be developed if there is enough interest. A Vchain master node is approx 15k worth of Ven. Assuming DBC reaches its old high of $0.65 that is just over 25k DBC. I think DBC will surpass its old high so I am hopeful I can run one with slightly more than 25k.

>Holding DBC is an important certificate in the DBC network and the network gives special treatment for holding DBC. But the specific amount is still under design.
I have 23k DBC. God damn I wish I could get a masternode.

They recently decided to lock up developers tokens that were supposed to be released as a show of faith in the project. Assuming 15k the same as Ven you need a price of about 80c to run a masternode. I shilled DBC to my brother so as long as it is under 35k DBC we can run one between us. I think you have a reasonable chance with 23k DBC.

Nice to get a family member along investing in crypto. Yeah, we have a chance for masternodes although the ratio between a masternode and holdings varies within cryptocurrencies. In the end we could just join pools if there's not enough.

>the ratio between a masternode and holdings varies within cryptocurrencies.
Ven masternodes costing 15k is the most expensive one i'm aware of. I honestly think i'm erring on the high side assuming you need approximately 25k DBC. After the amount required is revealed if you are close to the amount required you should beg borrow or steal to afford a masternode.

DASH masternodes are like 250k DASH each I think, about 150k$

Fuck I mixed up the numbers, sorry .. correction:
DASH masternodes are 1k DASH each -> 600k USD at the moment, don't know what I calculated in my head when posting

Yes but look how cheap it would have been if you bought Dash at DBCs current market cap. Never mind buying it . Buying Dash at its current price isn't a fair comparison to a newer crypto.

>Never mind buying it
Never mind buying it at 20c.*

So $200 if you bought when it first came out or 6k dollars if you bought when Dash was at DBCs current market cap.

Okay that's true, and many new mn coins need numbers like 10k to 50k coins (I know the ratio to marketcap is important but I don't think they'll take something unusually high) so your 25k can be a good guess.