Could EOS be the Ethereum Killer?

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mcmaffel/is-eos-possibly-the-ethereum-killer

Yes retard and you should have known this 7 months ago. Anyway,

Here comes the EOS redpill:

1. Will be faster than ETH will ever be (millions of tx/s)
2. Weiss ratings: EOS is *only* crypto to tie, and later SURPASS ETH.
3. $1B capital injection program for EOS projects.
4. ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR EOS PROJECTS.
5. No transaction fees.
6. Not vaporware. The testnet for devs has been out for months. Mainnet launches in June.
7. Can host Facebook on EOS.
8. EOS has partnered with big VC firms who will pick winning projects to fund.
9. Google co-founder Eric Schmidt has partnered with EOS through his VC firm TomorrowVentures. He provided a quote for an EOS press release.
10. GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ERIC SCHMIDT IS PARTNERED WITH EOS.
11. Most VC funded EOS projects won’t do ICOs, they will airdrop to EOS token holders. Think of owning EOS as owning NASDAQ and receiving free stock in everything listed on it.
12. EOS tokens are real estate on the EOS blockchain. They give you access to EOS network bandwidth for dapps. You can rent your EOS out to devs for passive $, in addition to $ from EOS VC project token drops.
13. Real estate is better than fuel. You don’t burn it, you hold it for incredible gains.
14. Mike Novogratz (CEO of Galaxy Digital, former Goldman Sachs partner) & early investor in ETH, announced $325 million EOS fund. He sees potential in EOS over ETH.
15. Richard Jung, former CEO of Bithumb, joined Block.one to lead the Korean community.
16. EOS is the biggest thing in crypto since Bitcoin, and will probably flip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
17. Elite developers are excited about EOS. Much more so than any other platform. This includes Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Hashgraph, etc. EOS will crush all of them.
18. $100 - $1000 by 2018/2019

tl;dr EOS will probably brute force its way to the top 3, top 2, and eventually the number 1 spot.

*Actually* screen shot this. It’s 2018 and Veeky Forums is still skeptical of and ignorant to the next big thing.

God damnit you wrote that pajeet tier article didn’t you pajeet.

Whoever wrote that implied that Cardano/ADA was further in development than EOS I think. That’s not true. Cardano won’t even have smart contract support on its testnet until Q4 2018 if we’re lucky and EOS already has smart contract support. Cardano is a circle jerk from academics. It’s not going to be as good as EOS. Nothing will. Keep in mind EOS is objecting one billion dollars into projects built on EOS with the help of Mike Novagratz and Eric Schmidt (Google co-founder)

injecting* not objecting

EOS partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt and they’re objecting a billion dollars into EOS projects and EOS will be literally millions of times faster than Ethereum, and without transaction fees.

Holy fuck I did it again. They are INJECTING a billion dollars into EOS projects.

and by “they” I mean EOS, Mike Novagratz and GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ERIC SCHMIDT.

Might be time to stop posting. I believe you though. You're passionate. Passion makes people stupid sometimes.

A literal retard.

I’m just really overtired and letting autocorrect cuck the shit out of me

Check em fuckface, and stay poor.

I have 25,000 EOS. I got them for $0.74 and you don’t have any, do you..

>Ethereum killer

> posts sarcastic frogs
> doesn’t know how to read
> fomos into eos before the eos/eth flippening

what about NEO

Oh NEO, you mean the slightly enhanced Ethereum that charges transaction fees (tx fees AND scalability issues have been made obsolete by EOS) and doesn’t have a billion dollar capital injection program?

Yeah if I were you I’d go 80/20 EOS/ADA. Even though ADA will fail by comparison, a lot, it’s still good to diversify or whatever. I’m personally all in EOS. Thank god.

EOS makes everything obsolete June 2018. Definitely hodl the news.

dude, shut the fuck up already, you're startingvto sound like a cashie fuckwad.

It's run by a paedophile, so should be interesting. Brock pierce

ADA is going to crush EOS... sveeencap this

Just fomo in brainlet

He was a victim of sexual abuse as a young teenager so no

And Ethereum isn't?

there's that also, EOS is a pedo coin

How by being a shittier version of EOS without the mind blowing tech and partnerships EOS has?

Good luck. “Peer reviewed!!!11”

Peer reviewed slow as FUCK block times. EOS is king. DYOR. Before it’s too late brainlet.

Nice Larp.
Just bought 100k neo.

Yes, look up den entertainment. He had to settle alot of cases to make sure it never came to light. But it still got out.

Not true. Brock was a victim. It’s an illuminati coin because he has ties to the irl illuminati. Maybe you guys should oh I don’t know bet on the actual illuminati?

What am I larping about you mong? Please fact check everything I’ve said about EOS before you put another penny into shit you don’t understand you street shitting genetic abomination.

I’m done man you retards need to DYOR into DPOS, block times, tx few elimination, multithreading and billion dollar capital injection programs with Google co-founders.

Otherwise stay poor as hell. Anyone not all in EOS has terrible foresight.

It is true and being a victim often predicates turning into an abuser. He still talks to Rector and I imagine puerto Rico will have plenty of young kids he can pay off after he's had his fun.

Even if that were true which I doubt it has nothing to do with Dan Larimer making the best smart contract platform in existence as well as Google co-founder Eric Schmidt helping them dump a billion dollars into the fastest blockchain with smart contact support the world has ever seen retaaaaaaard

EOS sounds more like an enterprise coin, why does it need to be public?

>mind blowing tech
oh wow wow - that's some pajeet tier shilling there. you're hurting your cause dumbass

It’s enterprise scalable. It’s public because block.one owns 10% of all EOS tokens, and most EOS funded projects will airdrop to EOS token holders.

block.one (company behind EOS) could realistically end up being the world’s first trillionaire dollar company.

when people start learning that EOS is a pedo coin it is going to tank, don't say you weren't warned. time to start picking out your pink wojak

trillion*

My bad I didn’t know shilling a top 10 crypto on Veeky Forums to a bunch of pathetic, retarded poor losers actually mattered. You should be sucking my dick for the information I am educating you with but I would never allow a repulsive street peasant such as yourself to touch me. Your brain is garbage. Goodbye losers. EOS is king and your mothers and sisters will suck me for 1 EOS.

So now I need to do mental hurdles

ETH/OMG Vs. VEN Vs. ADA Vs. XLM Vs. EOS Vs. competitor in the future?

Fuck dude or I can just diversify in all of them and call it a day I guess. They’re all PoS in some way so it’s usually best to consolidate holdings but anyone with a crystal ball can’t claim to divine the future

>contracts need to be written in C or C++
I hope it's not the ETH killer.

thanks sold all of this shitcoin

It’s an illuminati coin you mentally retarded mong. Your brain is defective goop. One of the many partners associated with the parent company was a victim of pedophilia and now he’s a pedo?

You will soon find yourself realizing that you made a terrible mistake by not listening to me. I am much smarter than you. Not in an /r/iamverysmart way but in a completely accurate way.

Pajeet. The post. The experience.

Enterprise standard languages for elite developers. C and C++ send people to space and are used for the most critical use cases. Selecting a god-tier low level language was by design.

You fucking retards are ACTUALLY retarded? Jesus. EOS is God and so is C++. Welcome to the fucking big leagues brainlets. You’re welcome!

>investing money in this faggot
I'll stick to money skelly

I hold hpb, omg and zilliqa.

>writing enterprise grade financial software
>not doing it with languages with strong type systems and functional principles
Sure, go ahead, give developers plenty of rope to hang themselves with.

If you want elite developers writing god-tier contracts make it mandatory to use Haskell.

He’s a VC with deep state connections. He isn’t building it. I want you to remember THIS MOMENT when I told you that EOS would flip ADA AND ETH and you didn’t listen. Your own fucking hubris sabotaged you.

But do you know what, street shitter? (I assume you’re from India) even when you FOMO at the flippening you’ll be ground floor.

Now beg to suck me until I orgasm, because you my friend are a gay little shemale.

lmao
if thats not a kiddy fiddler, then i will eat my own dick on national tv
just look at him u fucking retards
looks like a serious /biznessman
just wait for the pedonews
its common knowledge that pedos all over the world come to national disaster zones to "help" the kids

why do you always need some gayass priests?
looks like a manlet version of this pickup pope
somebody post a pic, forgot the name of the faggot

>deep state
shibbolethed a delusional /pol/tard

Money Skelly wrecked larimer already. Fuck off with your paedo coin

ADA shill spotted. You retards can’t learn C++? It’s THE language. Amazing cognitive dissonance. I fucking caught you you bag holding shill. You’re probably on the Cardano team. Get your brain damage peer reviewed before you go defecate on a crowded street.

EOS is going to number one on coinmarketcap. Nobody has ever said that about ADA. I wonder why that is..

holy fuck you are the worst shill ever
now i can only think of eos as illuminati paedocoin

PEDO COIN
PEDO COIN
PEDO COIN

I don't even own ADA. I'm just stating the obvious, if you're starting a dApp platform from scratch, it's better to do it with a safe programming language.

EOS is too slick to not be BS look at thier ICO vids. You got business guy, techno nerd and badboy radical. Smells worse than a used car saleman. I love when the business man talks about "profits" with a little grin. Hey I know you guys missed out on ADA but EOS isnt the answer. You guys got ripped off on the ICO its only 2X and a top 10 coin. They didnt even give you fucks room to profit. You are pretty much gassed boys. This is a scam that ends the moment ADA takes over. This is just keeping ADAs seat warm. You know its true. ADA doesnt need to shill or make flashy contrived videos to sell itself. You wont win. ADA will. Dump your EOS bags. SHit has nowhere to go but down.

>see another EOS thread
>its the same shill user that phone posts, calls everyone a retard, and ends up with 40+ posts per thread
have you come up with a response to the ETH alliance, sharding/plasma...OMG....can keep going if you want

ITT Cardano team and/or bag holders (because it’s peer reviewed and still under a dollar!) retards admit that their tech is flawed and concoct conspiracy theories about one dude who doesn’t even code from a company with over 40 owners.

Blown the fuck out. Everyone who isn’t performing intense mental gymnastics understands very well that EOS is going to destroy Ethereum and make such light work of ADA that it’s barely worth mentioning.

Goodbye retards. Your brains have malfunctioned. Do your own research please. If possible. I do worry that your minds are corrupted with irreversible mental retardation.

New thread to talk about the tech of eos

That’s a very cool paragraph but unfortunately for you Cardano has block times that are way too slow and will always be a much shittier version of EOS.

You fucked up.

The fear is shockingly obvious. I am one man. One solitary EOS educator. You are probably Cardano team members or scammed bag holders. Cardano release date 2125. I’m sorry you got scammed by some guy who has always wanted to be Dan Larimer.

HI KIDS WANNA SEE MY COIN

Nah I'm holding golden bags of Link, pretty comfy. No paedophiles too, never thought I'd have to list that as a pro. Praise lord Sergey

1. At the price of effective centralization due to DPOS. You can run a consortium Ethereum chain for that purpose.
2. Weiss ratings rate investments based on potential upside and market fundamentals. The flaws of Eos are on technical fundamentals.
3. Money helps attract talent, but money alone cannot attract the most talented.
4. Geniuses typically don't chase money, once their needs are met they look for some kind of higher purpose. It's easily arguable several of the people working on Ethereum are in that situation, thanks to the price appreciation of ETH. On the flipside, Dan's previous projects (BTS, STEEM), have seen their own capital injection schemes end up in mismanagement and failure to fully deliver on the potential of the tech.
5. No decentralization.
6. A fair point, but being a real product one can use should be the minimum.
7. But would anyone use it? STEEM has built-in monetary incentives and fails to gain traction.
8. Venture capital is not a good thing.
9. Venture capital from one of the most unethical company on Earth is NOT a good thing.
10. VENTURE CAPITAL IS REALLY NOT A GOOD THING.
11. The whole point of ICOs is to move away from closed door dealings. There's no such thing as "free", if you're getting free tokens it's at the price of gatekeepers dividing between first-grade and second-grade citizens. Again, no decentralization.
12. This relies on the assumption there will be an ecosystem large enough for commercial developers to have to go to you for EOS tokens. Stacking layer of speculation on layer of speculation.
13. Rentseeking is immobility, which is never a good thing for economies.
14. Novogratz is a businessman, he has hedges. By public accounts his position in ETH outweighs his other crypto positions.
15. Literally who. Make your appeals to authority a little more relevant.
16. Opinion.
17. "Elite developers" - who?
18. $100 per EOS token is possible. $1 is also possible.

I don’t give a fuck whether you Veeky Forumstards fomo in or chomo in as long as you make the correct decision for your future and accumulate EOS.

If you don’t then, well, you will later so it doesn’t matter.

> Is a ERC 20 token
> Stated blatantly over and over again in their purchase agreement "these tokens have no value"
You guys are really that retarded aren't you?

I havent fucked anything up because I day trade and hold BTC only. I dont give a fuck what is the next coin because I hold the coin that counts. I like day trading ADA because if I get stuck holding it for a week I dont lose any sleep. I really couldnt care what coin "wins" in your paradigm. Trading is a skill cheering for coins is sport. I watched the nerd from EOS get interviewed. He used a lot of double talk and avoided answering questions. He sounded like a politician skirting tough questions. As far as Im concerned they are all scams. As long as you belive the bullshit and pump it Ill profit. Keep up the great work ladies. Daddy loves ya, but EOS is still scammy as fuck. No room to make profits and the team is so slick it hurts. Also why is nerdlinger always talking about steemit like its some accomplishment? It relies on Youtube for videos and is a glorified blog hosting site. Big deal. Some guy invented a blog on blockchain that doesnt host videos because they are too cheap to invest into an actual infrastructure. Oh ya I do research in my free time unlike most of you twat sports fans.

Ladies and gentlemen, a Cardano team member. One single EOS supporter got them over to Veeky Forums to defend and peddle their wares on Veeky Forums.

Hey, Cardano team member, is this thread about ADA vs ETH or EOS vs ETH?

Perhaps go make your own thread about how ADA will totes kill Ethereum (roflmao step your block times up it’s embarrassing)

I thought you were leaving? All that money and the marketing budget went to a paedo apologist on a Mongolian baking forum...

Ladies and gentlemen, a real life retard. Step right up and see the day trading retard. Ladies and gents this is a fully authentic retard with with both genetic AND brain damage!

Why? Well, because he doesn’t understand that in the interview in question the guest was a representative of a company that is running the biggest ICO in history with the most serious legal strategy in ICO history and he had to use careful legal wording.

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, perhaps you shouldn’t talk at all. That way people don’t figure out your disgusting secret (being retarded)

this, its pedos all the way to the top

smart contracts are a scan tokens are a scam erc20 is a sxan transaction fees are a scam 1 billy is nothing to a currency market
anything that doesnt fundamentally chanfe the game at or before release date is a scam

I’m an early EOS adopter and Veeky Forumstard

I suspect Cardano team members have been BTFO by one single fan of EOS itt.

Must suck to know you’re on the losing team. It’s amazing how much one single person can accomplish. Failure.

EOS CTO looks like this, I think I'll pass.

1 billion dollar ICO?
what a joke

This x 100.

I'll grab som EOS on a dip, but my long term buy and hold is ADA.

How much EOS so I make it? I have little more than 142 atm.

Early EOS adopter AKA person who bought into a billion dollar ICO and has only 2xed his money. You keep waiting for EOS to save your life and Ill keep hustling making profits. Before crypto I was flipping houses and selling stocks. This market is like taking candy from babies because most of you are actually young babies. Real question. At what point do you decide to sell you $100 worth of EOS or whatever your faggotty ass invested? You going to hold till you have a million dollars? i love how most you fucks enter trades with absolutely no idea when you plan to sell. Eternal bag holders. Meanwhile Im cashing out into fiat every 3 days living a good life. You keep praying for someday, but someday will never come because once a loser always a loser.

>it's another "ethereum killer" thread

your quantity of posts in this thread suggests otherwise. Get a life pajeet