Gifto GTO completion on Binance

Gifto GTO completion on Binance.

Down 80% from ATH end of December.

Only been trading 2 months.

Big upside. Just got listed on coinnest yesterday.

Chink coin.

Going 10x baby

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every other Binance completion =3-5x , so far only up 10% as Americans sleep.

Here comes the volume up 300%

Up 10% sats since post....

Go check VEN, it did the same thing with it’s competion on Binance. Competing + spam new exchanges / announcements . VEN went 12x, this will go back to ath (3x) minimum.

Up another 5% in btc and 20% volume

Help a nigga out binance.wtf/ redirects to my rêf.

I was the one that pumped it to 4.1k sats, bought 2.5 mln gto approx in two sessions. AMA

Post proof nigga.

How long you holding?

Expectations for the next week?

saying the words chink nigger jew pajeet or whore is the most surefire way to doom a project

i would never invest in an asset that is racist

in fact i would never invest in an asset that had any bias

I'm glad I caught this early.

>How long you holding?
25% hold long term 75% exit on target
>Expectations for the next week?
Other whales will try to snipe the top buys of 300/200k gto. Waiting for their entries, currently looks like a smaller one is entering now.

Can you give any indication of your target? Personally expecting 4.5k today will sell a bit then

t. Leddit

Above ATH in sats. Use previous competitions on binance and volume analysis for indicators.

Thank you based whale

Get the fuck out outta here

Around 70% sure there is at least 2 more whales (small/med) accumulating now pre comp.

good coin with a working project. sadly can't get in on it as I'm stuck in ICX good luck anons

Up 30% since I posted

Up 75% since I posted

so it's going to take a disproportional amount of energy to get this off the ground, and its purpose can be performed by other (more advanced) rockets? Sounds like a poor investment desu

so(You)z

Taking into consideration a few things. I find it hard to see GTO doing any less than 2x from here.

1) lower cap and circulation than closest competition.

2)working product and excellent team

3)down 75% from old ATH

4)young coin few months trading

5)Binance trading competition starting

6)Volume nearing 2x market cap.

The problem with so many of these cryptos is that they don't answer the fundamental question:

>"What can you do, that other more established coins out there already can't?"

I don't like investing in coins whose only answer is "oh but we specialize in this one obscure niche!" or "we're like X coin but we're Y nationality!".

It's a coin for virtual gifting on Uplive, one of the largest streaming services in China. Think virtual gifts are stupid? Cool, so do I, but that doesn't matter because Asians eat this shit up.

Uplive already uses virtual gifts and it accounts for $10mln in revenue a month for AIG, the company that runs Uplive.

Uplive is making a move towards blockchain to process virtual gift payments, and Gifto is their token.

It can do what other established coins can't because AIG is building it specifically for Uplive.

Do you see this going up further from where we're at now? What's a good entry point and what's the short term sell target?

this is gonna x5 from here.
The chinks are coming.

Man I hope you're right. Been holding since before the crash. Not ATH, but still took a hit

I thought of KIN. Who is superior regarding success in long term?

Thinking of investing in one of both.

GTO will run off Tron network btw lol. Still don't understand why Tron has a bad name. They're aiming for success just like any other coin. Chinks will eat any Tron is associated with.

>buy high

holy fuck this bot is killing all momentum

Tron is disliked because so many people got burned stupidly buying at 20 cents and are bitter about it, many others missed the chance to buy at 20 sats and are pissed at the lost opportunity, and also because Justin Sun's twitter makes him look like a pretty boy e-celeb to a lot of westerners

Don't think most people have looked into it enough to make a proper judgement

I missed the big run but I'm still keeping an eye on it

Enter on a pullback if you're risk averse. For anyone trying to participate in this contest, there is zero incentive to sell until the end unless they want to accumulate on a pullback, since the winners are determined by total buys - sells. Bots might behave differently though. All that said I haven't been around long enough to know what to expect exactly. Will be taking some profits when we return to the previous ATH just to cover my ass, and leaving the rest to ride.