PBC / cliffhigh / altucher leaks telegrams

Do you guys have any good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Salt up to 17,50

xlm up to 0.65$

Not now, not ever.

You people are fucking stupid. He’s never called stellar. I’m looking for a backup telegram not your pajeet shill shit, you fucking Down’s syndrome half nigger

I’m a subscriber and I will sell you the signals for $100/month. Including monthly report, and all short term trades that he sends out in between report time. Next report comes out next week

you're not even worthy to see PBC how would u know

WAX up to 1,75$
DragonChain up to 5$

Actually you are wrong, he has recommended buying stellar twice actually. They have been short term trades. The last time he said to buy stellar it was a buy-up-to .24 cents
He’s never done a monthly report on stellar though. At least not yet anyways, anything is possible with stellar partberships, IBM and FairX

He called stellar up to 0.23$, then he backed out and the price skyrocketed to 0.80$
This guy is a joke

Because I have multiple PBC telegrams and I’m looking to make sure I have backups, not for your 65 IQ ass to try to shill me your bags nignog

Kek gtfo, no need to pay, just go to telegram and search for "palm beach". I'm a subscriber but after disconvering that channel no point in resubbing.

At least these calls were real...

Wrong

You can suck my dick for $100 you street shitting trash

Comfy in crypto beaks private discord and he leaks it within like 10 seconds of it being released. You can’t get in though sorry user.

Nah I don’t believe you are a subscriber otherwise you wouldn’t have been wrong about XLM. He never backed out of anything, and the last buy price of XLM was .24 in December. And your telegrams are shit because you buy in after all of us subscribers have bought in already pajeet

>be me
>white skin first worlder who can afford the luxury of PBC Report subscription
>user says I’m a street shitter anyways
>mfw

Wow missed for 1 cent my memory suck
No one is buying your shity delayed service when anyone can get it for free on telegram and Veeky Forums kys

He backed out and told everyone to sell stellar and stellar dropped a bit afterwards you fucking lying pajeet you're not a subscriber kys

So much anger lol. He never backed out of Stellar you dumbass who ever sold you that lie fucking played your ass. If your a subscriber like me, prove it and tell me two things: when was his last video update (date and time), and what was the context. I BET YOU YOU CANT TELL ME BECAUSE YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT

He did say to take profits on stellar before it mooned, he is right. He also reccommended to sell eth for btc right before ethereum skyrocketed and btc tanked so yeah.

Btc to 350k few days ago
Kys

Profit alerts are to sell a % of your position to take profits, not to sell your entire position. I’ve made a shit load of money with Teeka. Don’t know what everyone bitching about. Unless you are getting the information first hand, you’re all getting played like fools. I’ve seen hundreds of fake calls and reports on biz this last year, it’s hilarious.

THAT WAS NOT HIS PRIVATE VIDEO UPDATE TO HIS PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS YOU REJECT. THAT WAS A PUBLIC VIDEO YOU ARE REFERRING TO. IN HIS PRIVATE VIDEO TO HIS SUBSCRIBERS OF PALM BEAVH CONFIDENTIAL HE OFFERS SOME VERY DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT A CHART, TELL ME WHAT HE SAID FAGGOT. YOU CAN’T CAN YOU MOMMAS BOY LOL

>buy SALT up to $20
>no stop loss

Cryptocurrency No. 1

The first project is Dragonchain (DRGN).

It originated in 2014 at Disney, the $165 billion media conglomerate. It’s part of the Disney Open Source Project. Open-source software is developed as a public collaboration and made freely available.

Dragonchain’s goal is to become a commercial business that will help other companies start to quickly and easily use blockchain. Its ecosystem and platform will be attractive for businesses aiming to protect their assets.

Many companies are already using Dragonchain, and we expect a lot more projects to come out during this year.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.

Trade No. 1: Buy Dragonchain (DRGN)
Buy-up-to Price: $5
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: KuCoin
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

Cryptocurrency No. 2

Last year, Wall Street firms spent $4 billion on predictive analytics (techniques that analyze current and historical data to make predictions about future events). And that figure is expected to triple over the next five years.

That’s where our next pick, Cindicator (CND), comes in. It’s creating an open system for hybrid intelligence.

With hybrid intelligence, Cindicator combines the best of human intelligence and artificial intelligence. You have the collective intelligence of financial analysts, data scientists, traders, and investors… paired with artificial intelligence machine-learning models.

Hybrid intelligence is the future and Cindicator is leading the way. And Wall Street’s money is following close behind.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.

Trade No. 2: Buy Cindicator (CND)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.30
Buy It On: Binance

Cryptocurrency No. 3

Our next pick, Aragon Network (ANT), is solving one of the pain points in cryptocurrency: governance.

Aragon’s goal is to build a digital jurisdiction and online decentralized court system using blockchain. Organizations (such as companies) can build a custom set of rules to govern relationships via the network, or resolve disputes between parties.

By removing unnecessary intermediaries and third parties who impose artificial restrictions and complex regulations, Aragon aims to modernize the way organizations are run.

And right now, Aragon is trading at a 50% discount to its cash value, which gives us a great opportunity to get in today.

Trade No. 3: Buy Aragon Network (ANT)
Buy-up-to Price: $8
Buy It On: Bittrex

Important note: Immediately after our buy recommendations, we often see an initial price spike. We understand that this can be frustrating. But don’t worry. This is par for the course in the cryptocurrency space. Most of the time, the recommendation falls back below our buy-up-to price. Use a limit order. And just be patient and let the price come to you.

As a reminder, we’ll have a full write-up on each pick in next month’s issue of The Palm Beach Letter. Look for it in your inbox on Thursday, February 1.

Let the Game Come to You!

Big T

What I don’t like about PBC is when they make a blunder (SALT, Draginchain, or even selling eth and eos before they skyrocketed) is they blame volatility, and when they nail it, well of course, that’s what we do.

Basically, they know this investment space is so early, that you can’t screw with a little bit of due diligence to find safe picks and just let the institutional money come in and flood the whole market.

he did.
one month he made a statemrnt to sell xlm when it was 35c or something. there was a big dump

>Do you guys have any good ones?
yeah my own brain

bunch of PBC leaks on this discord channel in one of the channels. pretty much all of their stuff from this year.

lots of good info in general on there. lets get rich together lads

discord invite: nXUdqEU

CND is probably their most exciting pick this year so far, in my opinion. its currently at around .20 cents and teeka is "shocked" that it isn't trading at at least $5 yet, expecting tons of major hedge funds to buy CND this year. there are cindicator trade bot leaks on this channel too.

theres also a couple of PDF's that detail PBC's long term holdings and buy up to prices on certain shit. ill post some screenshots.

done dumping stuff for now

Does he ever advise when to sell?

Currently at trader level with Cindicator. Let's just say that S/R calls on BTC and ETH have been impressive. Wish I had enough to reach the pro level.

>altucher leaks

yeah. this year they sold off 50% of their ripple and ethereum to cash in on the gains they made.

a lot of stuff is in hold status because this market still has so much room to grow in general.

discord gg/vt4XVs

replace space with .

Don’t see any of the PBC leaks on any of the rooms in that discord. Looks decent otherwise.

2% of your portfolio wtf?

Yeah, good discord with leaks and signals. Invite link: discord gg/ SEnRDpM

did he mean 20%