Anyone noticed how fucking dead biz has been since the crash?

Anyone noticed how fucking dead biz has been since the crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/statistics/activity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less shilling thats all

less posting in general

Everybody's talking about Bazingacoin.

Culled the herd. Weak faggots.

Missing the bazingocoin threads already?

it's definitely slower
let's hope for a crash to $2k, then we might go back to comfy memes about bitbean and posw

This. Most of the normies are gone.

Only most though. Once you read an entire day of Veeky Forums without a single boomer/nocoiner post, that's when you buy.

Always happens.

It gets flooded with poltards and other trash when everything is going up then they disappear after because the only way they can make money from crypto is buy and hold.

Another thing I noticed is during the bullruns everyone is showing off their blockfolios and some are $100k+ but the next time around the highest ones are still only around $100k.

Veeky Forums is a constant flow of newfags, there's pretty much nobody here from a year ago.

Hi sir
Please do the needful and buy bazingacoin
Pls sir

chabuds checked.

because once you make it you can finally leave this godforsaken place

I'm still here. Bought ETH in March. Board has gone to shit though.

this, it's like limbo here.

Wouldn't say it's dead, but it's changed significantly multiple times in the past six months. Went from anons helping eachother out (with tardjaks) + a lot of pajeet posters/beggers/dataminers that were obvious. Then it turned into /pol/. Then it turned into anons doing the pajeets jobs for them. Now it's trannys, brapp posters... and bestiality posters as of today

All the normie newfags left because they lost their money.
Pajeets left because they took the newfags money.
The rest of us who have been here for awhile continue shitposting.
Speaking of, how are those dgb bags treating you guys kek

I like it

I like how this board is so different during bear and bull markets.

The bull market threads were just full of people bragging about their portfolios. It was constant FOMO. The bear market threads are people predicting the doom of Crypto. I think bear market Veeky Forums is much more comfy. A lot less spammy pajeets.

Is it really bear market now? Everything is higher than it was at thr beginning of December, it's more like a consolidation period

>India was banned
>90% less shittoken threads
hmmmmm

India was banned? When?

Dgb 1.5$ eoy screen cap this

Still here.
Still didn't know what a blockchain is or does.

the best is the people posting niggerich blockfolios like $200k in tron @ 30 cents, or req, or whatever flavor of the week. I desperately, desperately always told them to sell but they never fucking did.

Big if true.

Its mostly because people do nothing

>buy and hold
Not a bad strategy really if they make solid picks.
>most don't

they just buy whatecer is
p r i c e d i n

>just do nothing
>people
MC Griiiiiiiindah ah ah ah ah ah

pow

Gorgeous green eyes.

I was thinking about this desu, if I made it would I even still browse this board

I think I'll always have a stake in crypto, there's too much potential to cash out completely but I don't think I'd keep up with ICOs and altcoin so much if I was set for life.

its fine mate, heres a zoot, put your feet up

Don't you like 'em doggos ?
You are the beast, sir.

it's because no one has any fucking confidence in crypto anymore, it's like a woman who's cheated, how can you ever trust it again

If i someone who is a trading whizz was down 60% at one point most where 80-90% and probably sold and now are salty

Same amount of info, less shit to skim, feels great.

Back to Red dit fucking normie

december biz was terrible i didn't know what to buy with all the shilling. little did i know i could've bought anything

yep still no valuable information whatsoever but a lot fewer pages to skim through to arrive at that conclusion every day

amazingly quiet now that FUNholders have necked themselves isnt it?

>I nearly bought FUN

we shed most of the pajeets and some of the normies

What do "poltards" have to do with anything? You're really reaching, brother

Yes. It's pretty boring anymore.

C A S H E D O U T

this

epic

This board in december was absolute cancer with al the fucking shilling and referral/discord spam, it's a lot better now.

at this point i usually go to reply to a thread and after the first word i type i usually think fuck this this person is retarded or why bother and then leave
this place is boring for me right now

damn, looks like the poltards never left, kek.
you guys can't help but make everything about fucking race and nationality, it's so fucking boring

Just saying during the last few months biz got alot of pol rapefugees.

archived.moe/biz/statistics/activity/