Posw => StakeNet

Posw is rebranding to StakeNet (XSN) at the end of this month.
The possibility of this coin MOONING like crazy is definitely possible, for those of you who's looking for "quick" gains, or for those of you who wants to invest in a serious ground breaking technology, please read below:

StakeNet will be listed on a new bigger exchange, masternodes will be implemented along with TPOS (Trustless Proof Of Stake).

Website will be redesigned, and the logo is ready as well.

Check the new Roadmap in pic related.

Other features are:

>Monthly RSB rewards
>Atomic swaps
>Private transactions
>Treasury Fund
>Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Pooled masternodes at StakeNet.io
>Marketplace where you can list items for buy/sell using StakeNet coins.

StakeNet is a SERVICE, which you can use to stake your Proof Of Stake coins 24/7. This means that users will be able to stake their coins while their computers is turned OFF. Which is HUGE, when you consider that Ethereum will move to POS soon.

26 mio marketcap coin with INSANE potential. It's rising pretty consistently, and smart money are moving in.

It's dirt cheap right now, already accumulated as much as I could, which is why I'm sharing it with you guys.

This coin is ledger supported as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=POSW_BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the only coin in my portfolio that is in the green!

Should I buy more? It's tempting!

Good thing to diversify into a lot of promising projects.

20-25k coins needed for a masternode, so if you own less than that, you might want to buy more.

Well I bought a few thousands worth yesterday as I saw it shilled here. Glad I did. It's going up, and just won't stop.

If you look at the order book on Cryptopia, you'll see that most people refuse to sell. So what happens is that people are FORCED to buy from the sell walls.

I'm comfy as fuck, making solid gains, haha!

I can't wait for the rebrand. Will be laughing so hard once the FOMO starts and /biz buys high like they always do.

Fuck off you larping faggot

Make me, poor fuck.

Biz didn't listen when it was 6 cents back in September

Didn't listen when it was 20 cents in October

Didn't listen when it reached 50 cents a few weeks ago

Won't listen now, when it's stupid cheap.

Biz is gonna buy in when it reaches $5 and will claim they got in "early"

OP, you really shouldn't help anyone here. The people here is too fucking retarded to act on a golden opportunity when it's presented to them. Lmao

Masternodes will probably be the biggest reason this will moon, not sure about TPOS, I still don't quite understand how it works??

Trustless Proof Of Stake (TPOS)
Functions with a shared key.

You have a public key, and a shared key.

With the shared key, you can let a merchant stake your coins for you, trustlessly. You will pay the merchant a small fee as incentive for him to stake your coins. This way, even if you coins are locked away on a ledger, you can still stake them.

It's a win/win situation. Saves you tons of electricity.

There is literally nobody fucking selling this. What the fuck! Makes it hard to even buy.
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=POSW_BTC

Placed my buy order, so HOPE it dumps soon.

Your safest option is literally to buy from the sell side. Unless you're extremely lucky/patient

Interesting read.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

Couldn't find it. Tried to Google it but their own announcement thread came up.

Thanks user

STOP SHILLING MY COIN HERE FFS!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CCPOS? Anyone who can explain what it does? Confused here

>Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

What happens to my POSW coins currently held on poswallet.com ? Do i need to manually transfer them to a new platform, or is it an automated process?

Just fucking LOOK AT THIS..

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

We're going UP!!!

There is litterary NO FUGKING RESISTANCE!

This
Is
B
E
A
UUUUUUUtiful!!!! :D

BOOOOM BOOOOY!!!

Get REKT! 8000 Satoshi!!!!

This is nothing, wait until the end of the month when Masternodes and TPOS are implemented. It's gonna reach 20k+ sats at least

That's a pretty damn optimistic guess. Is that even possible in such a short amount of time?

Masternode coins ALWAYS appreciate in price, and this is a masternode coin attached with a VERY useful service.

There is no doubt that people will FOMO like crazy once they realize the potential this coin has.

Thankfully, I bought my fair share months ago. More than tripled my investment so far.

Is Cryptopia the best exchange to buy from?

do mankind a favour and kys

I bought some for cheap on Livecoin a few months back, however Cryptopia has the most volume

20k for a masternode is pretty damn expensive, but I want one so badly. Time to sell some of my NEO, and ADA I guess.

Should of have invested earlier then. Still cheap though. This coin touched $1 in January

Just make sure you don't FOMO too hard, LOL

Damn right. That's the worst thing you can do

Anything below $1 is a STEAL at this point

Sold at 8000, just bought in lower, thanks

holy reddit spacing fagman. But this is unironically a good buy at the moment

Please kill yourself

It outperforms Bitcoin, that's enough reason to invest while this market is fucked!

10k sat next week. Guaranteed