12K CONFIRMED

12K CONFIRMED

YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE POSTS YESTERDAY BIZ

INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS WE BULLS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the moon, 100k EOY

IT WAS A BEAR TRAP NOT A BULL TRAP HAHAHAHAHA

I'M MAKING SO MUCH ON LEVERAGE HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

What about the other TA faggots that said It would bounce off of 8.4 or 8.6 and go all the way to at least 6.5 this Time? Their charts looked way more accurate than this misread IHAS.

Also this. If you didn't buy on Wednesday kys.
No meme lines required.

Well well have to wait and see if it bounces off... Currently both meme line views are correct. What happens around this price is when we get confirmation either way.

those were retarded tripfags that sold the bottom lmao, never listen to biz tripfags- they only go on biz and are in a literal echo chamber

One guy had a super in depth graph of it dipping to 7.8 and going 8.5 to bounce back to catastrophe. Currently that is way more accurate than any other moon chart. You just have bias because you are praying for it to moon. I am sure you have posted "lol lol it will never go below 8k ever again fomo in at 12k" in multiple theads.

7.8k to 12k faggot watch

"one guy had a super in depth graph of it dipping to 7.8 and going 8.5 to bounce back to catastrophe"

ahhhhhh he had a super in depth graph, must be right then

Considering it has bounce off of 7.8 and is struggling with 8.4 he has some credence. Even the moonshotters acknowledge that this is a real possibility.

IT'S

BEAUTIFUL

lol, it will never break the downtrend.

literally you

Lol no. We got a nice 70% retracement already, institutional FUD's over (only individual slowpokes desperately posting in Veeky Forums remain) and MSM is slowly shilling back, etc. All the signs are there even if bottom sellers are too angry/scared to see them.

But what if it wasn't a guy? Do you still trust it?

you're just a little emotional bitch
nobody is saying it's not going moon after the dip
it's just going sub 7k first and you're going to cry your eyes out

With that volume? You really have zero idea what you're talking about. The US FUD had nothing to do with the 6k dip. It was the stock market.

watch bitcoin faggot wahhhh it will never go up wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh downtrend forever!!!!!!

we are fucking going to 12k whether you like it or not, bitcoin doesn't give a fuck if you sold the bottom.

>crying your eyes out for a temporary dip of 1500 and then a moon
>implying that a hodler that went through a 14k dip would even notice
Something in your story tells me that you are the one getting really uncomfortable here. What is it, shorts about to get liquidated or good ole bottom selling idiocy?

I've made 6k so far just from this swing. Holding during these times is moronic. I now have more money than I did at 10k btc so I am gonna strap in and wait for the 6k retest and make another 10k while you pray to Pajeet that your money doesn't get fucked.

kek, how old are you?

welp, i guess someone has other plans tonight

What do the different meme arrows mean? Particularly the one on the histograph

>With that volume?
>similar volume to november
>it didn't go up then
You are a retard.

watch this shit hahahaha

>Oh no, we are at November volume. The crypto is dead.

November was a completely different time. Stocks were in a massive upswing and we matched it. Currently they're mired in some of the worst losses in years. Use some common sense.

Wow, look what happened the exact next minute, morons.

Bull trap to 11K then down to 5K

> Volume meme arrow
Largest 24h volume this week since 2015
> RSI meme arrow
rsi first time below 30 since September this week on daily candle chart. Means btc was heavily oversold.
> elliot waves meme arrow
No idea anymore why I put them there.

I believe this now since the whole public of the world isn;t in crypto. My parents still watch cable TV and just assume crypto is a gamble and "you shouldn't lose your money on some stupid internet coins". Lol we're just getting started. NOW is the time to invest or miss out because next year things will certainly change when fiat collapses.

the person he was responding to was literally saying just that you faggot

lol

people on biz get scared and cash out but they don't realize that biz makes up for such a little part of the population. There's a study in psychology that identifies this type of behavior in small groups of people (almost like echo chambers) but I can't remember exactly what it's called.

The public is just getting in now along with institutional money imo.

The meme.

no, look at it closer- I think we're in the first inning haha

Why post marketcap instead of price? Isn't that a little disengenious?

they never respond to any critisism or discussion
They come here just to scare people, and newfags like you think that they leggit just because they are tripfags

"This pattern is identified when the price action of a security meets the following characteristics: the price falls to a trough and then rises; the price falls below the former trough and then rises again; finally, the price falls again but not as far as the second trough. Once the final trough is made, the price heads upward, toward the resistance found near the top of the previous troughs."

Literally describes BTC perfectly right now. 12k is next target.

>Shh...

it will "bounce off" 8.6K but because the trend in the mid term is now up it will pick back up to over 9K

and then it will go down again

I'm only shitposting a meme I copied from someone else.

anyone not longing BTC 2x now hates free money.
if it drops 50% from here crypto is fucking dead for years anyway.

>kex

This is a decisive moment for Bitcoin.

It either completes this inverse head and shoulders and continues on its path to $1,000,000

or it crashes to the depths of hell, $0.1 will be considered expensive.

>still doubting kex

I just bought. Go on Mr. Bogdanoff, start dumping.

BTC to $30K before April
KEK wills it

I just shorted
Only one of us can win, brother

Overall market cap serves as a pretty good average of prices.

They dumped it.

It's over.

TA is just market prediction based on patterns, which is why 50% of predictions are wrong.

Yea I agree with you. Just look at the number of FUD posters or people who simply do not understand that we haven't even gotten started even only on this forum. When many people on here still don't get it, you know you're early.

Cant wait for it to crash so i can laugh at all these retarded moonfaggots

BULLS

nice moon faggot
we just broke your memeline trend are heading back sub 8k
you permabull fucktards deserve to lose everything

didn't break it at all

Not gonna lie. Anyone saying BITCOIN 12K or BITCOIN 5K must be blind as fuck. We are going fucking sideways. Nobody is selling, nobody is buying.

SIDEWAYS.

Say it with me now:

SIDEWAYS

BITCOIN 8-8.5K

MAYBE FOR THE NEXT FUCKING YEAR UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS.

SIDE

WAYS.

Does anyone know of an exchange that allows margin trading for burgers?

See you at 13k next week

stop using US VPN's

S I D E W A Y S
I
D
E

W
A
Y
S

I can live with this if altcoins stopped following Bitcoins every movement.

/comfy/ weekly trading

Kek what an idiot. That's not what Bitcoin does.

>one big red candle
>it's over, Bitcoin's finished

>higher highs
>higher lows
>sideways

we broke 9K yesterday, corrected, going back up higher

are people going to say we're trading sideways when we hit 10K in March?

You want to know what recovery looks like? Looks like this. Be sure to sell the top, buy around 7400 and start looking for shit coins to get into

take my energy

go bitcoin go

>didn't break it at all
>7.9k last night
If you want something real look at this guy

have you seen my chart? I guess not. I predicted to hit 7.7k and it didn't even touch 7.7k retard.

I don't understand any of those meme lines nigga. Besides, there was some guy on here a couple days ago saying it was right on the verge of mooning. 1 month from now it'll be somewhere from 7k-9k and people will still be saying "buy before the moon". Fucking ridiculous.

>I don't understand
well then I guess case closed huh?

my point was that I'm not sure you know what they mean either. You're gonna be posting meme lines for months before bitcoin cracks 12k again

12k soon from here does seem too good to be true imo

might also end up looking something like this

Check out this meme

nobody fucking knows.

i love memelines and think they apply in crypto as much as any other no one can predict every move based on either TA or FA. i'll say again- nobody knows. if you hold your positions, it might work for you, and it might not. anyone who makes definitive claims is full of shit as there are only probabilistic outcomes in trading.

Tether printer tier

go bulls

Looks much more like regular head and shoulders atm

> desperate bears trying to convince normies we're back into the bull market so they rush into the game so they can be scalped the fuck off again...

not even close, I'm fully bullish after recent events. Only an idiot would be bearish right now.

Agree all.

I know about bitcoin >2 years. I am following it >1 year, but I got in with 30% in early december when it hyped, and 70% now at BTC 10k again.
Why I waited? Because as you can see in every chart, first media, THEN investors, then the rest of the world.
This first media hype and government discussion has shown be, governments and banks CAN NOT block the technology. So I invested huge amounts now.
Before that it was a early adopter tech with very high risk. Not because the technology is bad, because it was not for sure if governments elites and other can block it and how normies react. But now we know it gonna be huge.

exactly this.

Goldman coming out and saying "crypto going to zero" is very telling. why would they come out saying something to "help" the little guy? why didnt they tell us about the incoming housing crash back in 2007? they wouldnt. that Goldman news made me ridiculously bullish long term. short term, yeah we can still go down a bit, but this shits just getting warmed up

what recent events?

>one green candle
>WE'RE BACK BOYS!!!!

So we are all smart money, right?

The smartest.

recent volume + rsi and also CFTC sounding very respecting of blockchain tech- there is another hearing on the 15th with none other than GIANCARLO and future contracts expire on the 14th.

Everything points to bullish except people who sold low.

Feb 6th was the biggest vol day we had. We're not going below 6k again