This 20yo chad won 451 million dollars

How does that make you feel?

good for him, i hope he is not retarded and doesn't kill himself in a few years

chainlink is the coin that links them all together

too bad that isn't going to happen because he's a retarded 20 year old with too much money. Smart thing to do would be to invest it, but we all know he's going to spend it all on resell Yeezys and coke till he goes broke and inevitably kills himself

He's going to invest in block-chain with at least 100m

>chad

same thing i would do. i wish him all the best.

nice chad OP

>played lotto
>got lucky
>demanded instant payout (= got less money)
>bragged about it on fb

I can see here several problems:
1. he's an idiot for playing the lottery = wasting money

2. he's an idiot for bragging about his winnings on the internet => he has a target sign on his forehead

3. he's an idiot for not taking the whole money => way too young for such a huge winning, I don't think this will end well

Why isn't he closer to the court??

>lump sum
he's dead

not as bad as if crypto didnt exist

Meh, he could take the lump sum and make any number of smart investments which will net him more over time.

Also with the new tax bill, lump sum is golden. After Trump gets overthrown, dems will likely tax the fuck out of the rich, and if he took the annuity he'd be dealing with that for at least 8 years.

Fair enough. Didn't think about burger taxes.

If I won the lotto I would definitely take the lump sum. The whole amount paid in installments is dependent on the lottory actively managing invested fund to yield the return promised, and assumes there won’t be rampant inflation or some black swan event during the 20 years of payout that would ruin the value of the dollar.

If I’m him I absolutely take the lump sum at $200 mil plus, pay my taxes and walk with $100 mil in the bank today.

You dont go broke with that kind of money.
You'd actually have to TRY to go broke.

So he has 451 million dollars and his face of him and his loved ones is in full public view?

Hope he has a really good PMC looking out for his ass.

Tell that to johnny depp. It is certainly easy to spend that kind of money and not realize how much you’re spending. It happens when you no longer pay attention to finances, thinking like you said (you cannot go broke with this much money!).

you'd be surprised how much the lottery changes people's lives for the worse

>Chad

Doesn't look like a chad to me

Broke in less than five years.

Lots of cases with people who suddenly have a massive amount of money and buy things they've always wanted (boat, a big house, cars) And after a few years have nothing left because the upkeep on those things got out of hand.

>chad
>scrawny as fuck
>fat gf with meh face
>celtics fan

so on the chan, is every normal dude a chad? Apparently if they're not some fedora wearing retard they're a chat.

Imagine if he put it all in ETH. He would be a fucking billionaire in 2 years.

You know he's probably just going to blow it all on nouveau riche meme shit

Being scrawny is fixable in a few months. He's tall and has a decent James Franco'ish face.

I'm happy for him, he seems like a decent guy who has good plans for spending the money. I hope he doesn't fuck it up.