It will go down to 5k!!!

>it will go down to 5k!!!
>goes to 8k
>it will moon to 10k this week!
>price stays the same
literally none of you have any clue about anything and you never predicted anything right

yupp

Someone somewhere on this forum probably posted exactly what will happen by pure chance, expect him to come out next month with a screencap and a vindicated post.

A broken clock is correct twice a day.

they've all been saying the same things ever since ~2013. all this has happened before and will happen again.

man these cunts with their self-righteous TA are probably some of the stupidest pieces of shit i've ever encountered. i am in some crypto groups on social media and hearing them spouting off about bollinger bands or some other bs has been known to make my blood boil. like i get it and it can be useful as a macro indicator of how things might happen, but please just SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!! especially with their predictions. who gives a fucking fuck. i am going to start raging the next time some fuckwit posts a prediction

tl;dr - ta fags are low-iq fucking retards

it's almost as if no one knows the future

Thats because most of us that are actually successful traders are too busy making money to post FOMO/FUD shit. I sold at $9k and bought at $8k and will be doing the same again while you mo fos just hand me your coins.

Bitcoin 100k EOM

What about all the time traveler posts here then?

Check mate.

I don’t have much money but I’m practicing buying and selling the swings

Improper and over-reliance on TA gives it a bad reputation. TA is just trying to get a sense of general market sentiment and then placing educated bets with STRICT loss-minimization rules. This means your TA can be incorrect more than 50% of the time, so long as your correct bets payout sufficiently.

We are currently trading sideways and no one knows what the fuck is going to happen. Anyone trying to make predictions right now based on their TA is a fucking brainlet. Doesn't mean TA is a meme.

shut up varg
omega faggot was right
bitcoin is 4k now

It's going to go down to [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler] very soon.

>literally none of you have any clue about anything and you never predicted anything right

Yep, anyone who claims otherwise is lying to you, doesn't matter if they are some TA wizard.

We should all just open threads only to talk about the projects the teams the market caps the update the technologie and stop trying to predict the future.
It would be very constructivr and profitable for all the community.

This fits perfectly for the current TA fags

Some sensible sentiment from the board this morning. Kinda refreshing.

This is the first true thing I've read on this god forsaken hellhole all day. This place is nothing but idiots and larpers who jerk off to the fantasy of being someone important.

If it's going up people just say it'll go up 10x more, if it's going down people say it'll go down 10x more.

My clock broke at 2700 once

Where is your god now?