Which cryptocurrency is the most racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

adolfcoin.camp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitconnect

Beat me at it

raiblocks

How do I invest in this?

trx is more racist than niggercoin. trx is literally hitler coin.

you buy it

ADA. It's the hardest to understand.

NEO (nazi)

this
also GAS

GAS comes from NEO (nazi). Coincidence? I don't think so.

Niggercoin is a special class of rare collector's edition cryptocurrency. It literally can't be listed on the books, since it is banned from being listed on the Waves platform. The only way to trade it is peer to peer, preferably with an escrow as one Nigger has been known to fetch exorbitant rates.

if its true that coca cola kid is a viral marketing ploy of vechain, I would say they are the most racist seeing as they make Veeky Forums posts referencing street shitting pajeets

niggercoin

Holy shit....

>inb4 spongebob

Did someone say.....Spongebob?

B-B-R-RR-AAAAAA-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnniiiiiifffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiifffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes....quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now..../

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm.....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite......

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes…..just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…..

OOOfoOFOFFfffF

Do you do this on a daily basis?

Do you have a day job?

Why do you have such dedication to this?

It's Sunday where I am user.

Im too busy trading and shit posting on the chan

oof

its literally gay guys that are triggered by thots and are trying to claim Veeky Forums as pro gay territory
they are trying to get thots banned by spamming brapposting

Holocaust coin (((JEWS)))

What is the story behind this?

raiblocks was 100% premined so to distribute the coin, colin made a captcha faucet for people to use to get raiblocks. venezuelans would spend 16 hours a day solving audio captchas just so white men could buy the raiblocks on cryptopia for cheap.

just found this

adolfcoin.camp/
literal nazi coin

What?

ya know who it is

it's not just one guy

At least they were paid something to fill the captchas.

Liberal blue-haired Google employees are actually using all of us as literal slaves for their captcha thing, we ain't get paid shit.