1000x eom

1000x eom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just sold 100k

I hold JNT but I'm not sure anyone who does really believes 1000x EOM. Maybe more like $7 EOY

top fud right here

al maktoum already confirmed at least 10bn investment from seed fund

that puts it at number 5 coin in market cap at the time of the announement

$100 jnt confirmed

Yeah except he never confirmed 10bn you brainet. No one knows how much he will invest.

1000000000x in 30 secs

>that same jeet who has been shilling JNT relentlessly because he wants to dump his ICO bags on idiots and move on to another ICO

>al maktoum already confirmed at least 10bn investment from seed fund
al maktoum offered an undisclosed portion of a 10 billion dollar fund. not "atleast 10 billion", how fucking retarded are you?

>al maktoum already confirmed at least 10bn investment from seed fund

huuuuuurrrrrrr no that's their entire fund

this was confirmed nowhere, they'll probably invest 30mil

whoop dee doo

Which would already up the market cap by 40% just like that. You tried to downplay it, but you shilled it instead.

everybody already knows the maktoum news.
>priced in

it will get dumped again after people realize the "investment" is peanuts

yeah /biz, i found the golden egg
instead of throwing every paycheck at it bc its a glorious surebet moneymaker, i make 8+ threads everyday to shill this shit to you bc i love u so much

we know who you are oli, its getting annoying, better sniff some farts

don't listen to this idiot

holy shit did you guys hear this coin is going 99999999999999999999999999x in the next 3 seconds GET THE FUCK IN

The investment will result into an 1:1 increase. Nothing will get dumped

haha mate 200m tether printing translates to 10 billion bitcoin price increase

its not 1-for-1

t. retards who don't understand that tokenized assets create a new ground floor

Not very smart, are ya? How's your TRX doing these days? Don't worry, it might go back to 20 cents some day so you can break even. :)

it's priced in idiot. anything less than a 100 million investment and people will be selling the news
>he doesnt know buy the rumor sell the news
idiots

>Nothing will get dumped.

yikes. you don't know, do you?

>sir, there is solid support at .0000000001c, please buy sir

it's priced in what do you not understand. all you retards said the same thing about icon mooning at the conference but guess what? it was priced in because we all knew about it

100mil is more than the current mcap. Are you even that Idiotic and don't understand what 1:1 means?

Ahahahahahaha, alright man, you REALLY don't understand. Lmfao. I fucking hope you are fudding right now. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the state of jewbrel shitters

and do you not understand that everyone knows the rumor and has bought in? what do you not understand? there will be a sell off when news drops. this is standard procedure you retard.

sir you dont understand the scope of this project!! this is the next ripple get in or stay poor!

You can sell of whatever you want. You clearly don't understand that tokenized assets will result into a 1:1 mcap increase.

If they invest below 10mil we could see a correction, but everything else is mathemetical retarded.

But i forogt that we keep fudding JNT forever...Peace out

exactly and there trying o downplay the 10bn investment..... al matoum is confiming it himself in the conference

he literally piloted j cash

>the pajeet howls in anger when reading this post

good work user, we're fighting these street shitters back

10bn was never confirmed, it's the entire fund lmao, you really think they would invest their entire fund into jnt? Keep dreaming

youre the retard who thought there would be "atleast 10 billion" investment. why are you still talking? leave in shame you dumb fuckhead

bye ranjesh

>they dont know that every coin listed on kucoin gets dumped to hell no matter how big the project

It's not the entire fund brainlet keep fudding maybe youre mcD's check will clear before this thing moons LOL

yazan confirmed it in the telegram weeks ago

Find me that screenshot and I will go all in Rajesh

You are such a brainlet. Incredible.

Let me spell it out for you for your curryshit ridden marble of a brain.

They tokenize 40 million. Now market cap CANNOT go lower than 40 million anymore unless they de-tokenize it. Do you understand that? The news will create a new "zero" for JNT. jCash needs to be backed by an equal amount of JNT (in fiat) at all times. If they tokenize 80 million then value will be AT LEAST 80 million. Even if everyone was as dumb as you and sold, market cap would turn out to be 80 million in the medium term (granted there might be a short term dip because the DAO is not yet online so backings don't work automatically yet).

However, I hope there are enough non-retards around who would understand that buying this at 60 mil market cap with 80 mil to be tokenized is LITERALLY free money to keep that period short. If not, I'll just go all-in. Because I have the advantage of a developed human brain, unlike you semi-ape.

At least the FUD is changing.

Now it's:
>Kucoin exchange listing death
>Al maktoum investment is not the full wealth size (Orly?)
>priced in investment (classic priced meme)

Will check back in a week. Please change it up again.

lol I don't care what you do faggot I'm comfy but it'd be better to stop lying to people so you can accumulate another 40 JNT or whatever your shit street cleaning jobs pays you

>sell the news
>it explodes anyway because this coin's floor price has nothing to do with speculation

I'm going to enjoy watching you morons do this

>Kucoin exchange listing death
which is true
>Al maktoum investment is not the full wealth size (Orly?)
100% true are you retarded?
>priced in investment (classic priced meme)
absolutely truth look at every hyped project this happens every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI

kek that's what his fund is worth if i'm not wrong
they will throw some money in but don't expect more than 30m

sirs!!! stop it now and buy some jnt

Okay so I ask for proof and that's the best you can do? Not a good fucking look is it?

LMAO

m8 if it goes to 1000x eom i'll literally give you half my bags (15,000). swear on me mum's life. screencap

Wow, someone with a functioning brain. Congrats user. That alone means you will make it.

Hey retard, the whole point of tokenizing assets is that you can make more money in the crypto market without being exposed to the volatility.

you do realize everytime you mention that the tokenized assets = market cap increase that you pricing it in due to the hype you are creating? you do realize this or are you just a retard?

You wasted too much time on your sum up.

We are still in the accumuluation phase aka FUD everything, but every half minded monkey would be able to difference between tokenized value and speculation value.

Found that truth yet pal? Oh wait, you don't have any and just made it up.

So, will you sell your JNT if they tokenize, say, 50 mil? Because it's priced in? You are effectively seeling your JNT at an 38 mil market cap then, because it cannot go down further. Why would you do that?

There is no hype. If it was at 400 mil I'd agree with you. But it's not. It's 1.3x in terms of ETH and is in a strong sideways accumulation pattern.

It is already priced in

10000x eoy

nah I don't save images on my computer to disprove broke ass fudding faggots trying to accumulate with their $20 paychecks

1000x only happens to scam coins that get listed on CMC and die within a few hours. Like pres trump coin was up 1,900%. Expect 2x-5x by March.

Korean banks are gonna tokenize 40b with Jibrel.

Cap this

All I'm hearing is that you're a dickhead who makes things up to pump his shitcoin and then cries when someone dares to make a reasonable request for just the tiniest shred of proof.

sir this is 100000000000000000000000000x eoy get in

;)

Such bullshit lol. The video of one kf the founders posted shows that they dont know the sheikh and they're just a very very small part of Seed's plans

FUDDER! Ban him! By Ganesh we'll be millionaires by the end of this sentence

Ahaha fudders BTFO

You probably have the disease of mental retardation.

Whatever. Bought 25k more JNT. Make it stop...

JNT is so hard to FUD that the FUD consists in making up fake claims and then attributing them to the team so when the things that were never going to happen don't happen there is something to FUD about.

This thread is reverse psychology FUDding.

I think until the DAO is up and running it very well could be driven more speculatively. Not FUDing for the sake of acquiring more but I’m not sure that the mechanisms are currently in place to keep this afloat in the way that many are suggesting at this time, Q4 yes it’s definite since the DAO will be up, right now I’m not as sure but I could be wrong. Either way the royal family investment will raise everything significantly but I am firmly expecting a correction instead of the nice slow and steady moon from off-chain/onchain tokenisation.

Holding in total 25k myself, hoping it will be enough for the long game.

5k Jiblet... considering consolidating all of my shitcoins, even at losses, into this today. Might be able to bring it up to 7.5k.

Jibrel will tokenize 2.5 bill USD

Screenshot this

By when?

Tomorrow inshallah

300K user are you around? Did you end up accumulating more?

3 days

Screenshot this

Fucking do it bro, this bitch will moon like OMG and the likes.

I've been posting all day, check ID. Been shilling today haha, maybe fudding more tomorrow. I'm around 308k right now still.

Should I ditch my ven for this shitcoin?

DYOR and decide for yourself.

Are you all in right now? It's currently about 45% of my stack and I'm thinking of upping it to 50%.

That basically what I did. I got into Ven around .60 and I've dumped nearly half of it for JNT. I still have a pretty large stack of it objectively speaking though.

>just put in a SEPA transfer for 18k USD

What if it doesn't make it in time for the announcement? Fuggggg

No, lol. 30% of my stack or so. Not even that. But it's my biggest position.