If we see 9k in the next couple of days bear market is over. If we fail the break-out it's time to go back to fiat

If we see 9k in the next couple of days bear market is over. If we fail the break-out it's time to go back to fiat.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What you were wrong yesterday so you changed your trip? Pathetic

This isn’t reverse head and shoulders it’s top down pregnant titties formation.

>Head and shoulders
>just a little angled
>Even then you don't have it right

Nice

Showing a head and shoulders and cup and handle graph projetcion is the insta brainlet noob filter

Have the pajeets become tripfags? LMAO

>in the next couple of days
it'll clip 9K within 24hrs

>time
Cock and balls formation

Pump eet

I can't understand how you retards are still bullish.

The right shoulder won't complete because there's a downtrend holding from a month.

Whales have no interest right now to pump it over $10k and let bagholders to dump and quit crypto.

>I can't into retards.
>proceeds to spaz it up like a retard.

no reversal will happen before retest of 6k
it either double bottoms in that range and people buy back in or falls through it to 4.5k long term correction target

I agree with everything the guy you are replying to said---specifically, normal people like us buying crypto are not going to make it go above $10k. Only a large body of whales can do that. Why would whales pump BTC so your grandpa, who finally heard about BTC and bought some while it was low recently, can sell high?

>I can't understand how you retards are still bullish.

Because it's already gone down 70%?

Are you expecting Bitcoin to completely die?

> no reversal will happen before retest of 6k

Bitcoin has literally never re-tested the bottom of a crash. It's always been one touch then recovery.

h&s often have an angled neckline, read a book
that said, this will likely fail

it'll complete because the mm wants to trap longs

Needs to break ~12k to resume the bull, sorry.

This has thrown me off in the past.
This time I easily caught the dip and the sell at 50% profit.

BTC is literally just fractals.

inb4 wrong again

Actually, yes

Bitcoin can go 70% more and it still wouldnt be worth a shit.

FUCKING CRASH ALREADY I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE REEE

>We're heading back down, breaking the head and shoulders
It was a nice run boyos.

This.
Glad you're using your brain vs the omegacuck

I'm already back to fiat. You'd be crazy to be in crypto right now.

whats with the influx of tripfags?

This isn't the bottom of a crash

how do you not see the resemblance

buttcoin has tanked harder than 70% in the past lol

They think they have something unique to say

god damn i thought i was going to be free from MMs when i left listed stocks, this shit is even worse

press S to SPIT on grave!
*spits*

BTC Entry: 8170 USD
BLZ Entry: 71k sats
Thank me later

So where's the bottom? 99% loss?

Why even bother being on biz if you think it's going tank that hard. Crypto would literally be over.

TA Crystalball faggots in a nutshell
They'll be wrong 9/10 times so just remain silent but then that one time comes around where their voodoo bullshit matches and they won't shut the fuck up about it.
Usual "A broken clock is right twice a day" shit.

this

whale want bagholders to liquidate their shit or they'll move to another coin. simple as that. right now it's being weighted down by bagholders, whales want new holders not 80% of the btc owners who right now will dump the second it nears 20k again just to get out even.

I will unironically screenshot this and follow this advice. Where will I find you again good sir to bitch at you if your prediction sucks?

Right here

To everybody here reading this, I implore you:

Veeky Forums is currently in a state of terminal sickness. Thotposting, brap posting, and tripfaggotry have collectively brought this once great and proud board to state of total ruin.

Please, for the love of Veeky Forums, ignore tripfags, ignore thotposts, ignore brap posts. Hide them, do not respond to them, make them know that they are not welcome here.

Thanks

TA people are like people who believe in ouija boards. Their mental gymnastics are amusing.

Ill just leave this here...
>enjoy getting rekt!

kek OP is a sad faggot indeed

you guys are welcome

It doesn't mean shit until it's completed.

It could be a big inverse head and shoulders.

It could turn into a bull flag.

TA is gay.

Financial Astrology is Real user, the more you dont believe it, the more I make money off of you...

>TA is gay
This. It has uses if you are playing leverage trades, squeezing a little bit out of entry/exit points, and informing you of expected resistance points and the predictable reactions at said points, but it tells you fuck all about which direction overall things will be flowing at times like this.

>not selling before it goes to $500

most of biz shill bear trap

>i invest more&more bc the opposite of biz will happen like ALWAYS

Not a bear market. But I can see why you'd think it is

BTC Target: 8350, 8510

BTC target: 2-3k

BTC target: 1 doge

4-5000 ... unless Bitfinex/Tether gets shut down/exit-scams ... then prepare for sub 2k

You got it reversed retard

bought in at the bottom feels good

zoom out

I'm a daytrader i'll sell at the top

Above 55 EMA so we should be gucci

BLZ now at 7.4k sats
targets: 7.5, 7.8, 8.5

better stick to the speedometer summary for brainlets ...

was meant for

Longer time period always wins.
Until it doesn't ofcourse, but still.

>"It'll go up!"
"It's going down"

Enough of this shit. If TA really worked you would get the same results.
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that doesn't not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a damn.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

This post is not oracle Z

do not watch

do not learn

Do not shhh

It's still true. Next couple days decide how Q1 and Q2 of 2018 will be: shitshow or bullish fun.

Rather than that inverse H&S that won’t close, zoom in, there’s an actual H&S in progress.

It will dump most likely to 7500 or something rather than pump at $12k

You cucks are going down to us bearfags
You should have sold when you had the chance. When i fucking warned you guys every god damn day last week. But all you would respond with is durrrrr fud, uhhhrrr fuck off pajeet

Now i can sit here laughing in fiat, while i watch the sell walls from hell steal all your hope. Once your ego and soul is broken you will sell your coins at a low point to me and other smart people. GG