There is a storm incoming

There is a storm incoming.

I can't say much about who I am or who I know, but you should exit all crypto positions by Thursday 15th 5:30 AM UTC.

I cannot say much more but I thought you should know, given that this board has helped me very much in the past.

- J

retarded threads like these reaffirm my decision to not sell

All ? Seems a bit much

my dad is the CEO of bitcoin and he said they're setting the price to 17k/BTC @ tomorrow noon

>facebook frog
go back to cripple chan's Qtard boards. schizo larper lmao.

In for the screen cap

I can't say much about who I am or who I know, but you should enter all crypto positions by Friday 16th 7:32 AM UTC.

I cannot say much more but I thought you should know, given that this board has helped me very much in the past.

- V

hi i know people please sell so i can buy back at 5.9 since I sold the bottom like a retard thank you

BRRAAAAAAAAP

- K

This, with all these muh 5k threads , it's honestly more likely to go up.

Eat my asshole and I'll send you the bill

- M

MY DAD'S WIFE'S SON SAID TO FUCKING SELL NOW FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your insight, K.

- P

BELIVE THIS MAN NOW
DO IT

But user, isn't 2/15 the eve of Chinese New Year, and don't the Chinese have a philosophy about the New Year for the days leading up to it, which says which says "Do not buy anything until the new year starts?"

Bull run confirmed for 2/15 and 2/16. I just bought back and I'm all in again.

thanks bought a massive amount of the top 5 coins

OP is unironically Justin Sun. Look at the file name.

Get out ASAP

OP is trying to encourage a dip, so he can buy in preparation for the bullrun when the Chinese new year begins.

Sneaky fucker.

Q predicted this

I can't say much about who I am or who I know, but you should enter all crypto positions by Friday 16th
7:31 AM UTC.

- S

.t sold at 6K

Whale-eater here. I can confirm OP's assertion.
I have already warned you that my skwod and I will be tanking bitchcoin down to 4k by Friday.

/thread
Anyone who falls for larp should be executed.

I am a nigger.

I can't say much about who I am or who I know, but you should exit all crypto positions by Thursday 15th 5:30 AM UTC.

Dang, I just sold everything. That was close

>given that this board has helped me very much in the past
pajeet now feels entitled to give advice

my dad is ceo of ledger s coin lock department. you speak truth

He is ironically telling you the truth though. Chinese new years going to tear you ass up.

Mwommy i type-id skwod hehe more bagel bytes pweez jehe

It's this NANO token that is going to implode the ETH ledger isn't it?
Hear a lot of shit about it today and wouldn't be surprised if ETH actually kicks the bucket because of it. The death of ETH will of course drag down the whole market with it.

Every day. Same shit. Over and over.

I fucking hate Veeky Forums anymore.

Say you're right, OP, is there any crypto that will weather this "storm"?

>sold BTC at $6000

good call on the bagel bites it's been a while and i built up a lot of good boy points

justin sun is that you?

J.P. Morgan is that you?

RemindMe! 1 Week.

these larp threads are boring

-A

you're probably right but im gonna hodl anyways lol

iron hands boys

There's a storm every day. What makes this one any different?