Who else /longtermbullish/

this bear market sucks but still feel like crypto is only going to get bigger over the next few years desu.
>average normie has at least heard of bitcoin now
>another bull market soon will garner media attention again which will drag back people who bought last bubble as well as get new investors
>alts will start rebounding once BTC volatility dies off in the next month or so
we're gonna make it friends

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/02/10/coinbase-launches-paypal-like-plugging-ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-litecoin
trustnodes.com/2018/02/11/ethereum-one-click-checkouts-arrive-coinbase-commerce-integrates-metamask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely. The normies are aware and watching now. Once the price starts rising properly you should prepare to see a year like you could not imagine.

I don't see crypto getting much bigger than it is right now.

Look at the prices at the beginning of 2017 and look where they are now. This shit can't go a lot higher than dec/jan. You'll see. Everyone keeps praying for another bull run so they can sell their shit coins to break even at least and get the fuck out of crypto. Lots of people are leaving and will not return.

me

Bull runs come out of nowhere. BTC went 3 years without an actual bull run.

Yep. Too many people here don't see the big picture and spend every moment in a state of panic over every peak and valley

people say that everyone and their grandma is in crypto but that is far from the truth
still early days, and blockchain is obviously here to stay

Brian Armstrong said institutional money is already trying to get in, and coinbase is setting up it self to be a proper custodian for large investment funds. Once Coinbase introduces the blue chip alts, institutional money is going to send utility tokens through the roof. These fuckers love dividents, they will all try get master nodes.

OMG 1000 EOY

>can't go a lot higher than dec/jan
why?
crypto is no more about "btc and some shitcoins" so there are many reasons for it to grow.
> Lots of people are leaving and will not return.
Lots of people are involved and won't leave.

You can see that many of us don't even plan to cahs out EVER.
It's not something hard to "believe in tech" now.

God if i make it with crypto ill either fund CRISPR to enable all girls to be genetically edited to have huge tits or ill just straight up pay for everyone to have implants on the condition they go as big as the doctor allows.

Me. But first I want a dip at least to $6.5k
t. failed d*y trader who sold all his crypto belongings

i hope youre worthless ass never makes it

If you don't realise how crypto works, let me tell you what has been going on in the last couple of years:

>FUD everywhere
>a wild bear appears
>whales accumulate at low price, while keeping the price low with strategic sell and buy walls
>whales have accumulated enough, replace sell/buy walls that kept price low with ones that will drive the price up
>a wild bull appears
>FUD in media is replaced with euphoria
>millions of normies FOMO in
>a wild bubble appears
>whales sell at top
>bubble bursts
>normies lose money
>goto 1

this will continue to happen until the market cap is too high for whales or the current whales get some series big money competition.

btw, that's also how it works in the stock market. the big players drive the price, everyone else is just playing along.

Sorry roastie.

'bear market'?s What? I thought you said 'we back' and 'it's a bull market now'?

Basically this. Normies are either accumulating trivial amounts or watching for lower prices, and when serious upward price movements happen, they will say “fuck if I’d have bought x then I’d have y now” then they’ll FOMO in like deaf one-eyed retards who found the candy drawer and ate it all in one sitting.

>Flat chested reddit roastie detected.

Remember your only chance to be successful in life is to attach yourself to a successful man and assist him in being great. Judging by your titty jealousy and the fact you're on here I'm going to go ahead and guess you have no chance of ever achieving that so just kys

im long term bullish but only on about 1 or 2% of the crypto, the majority is garbage that will be worth 0 in a few years time

these 2 articles made me hard this morning

trustnodes.com/2018/02/10/coinbase-launches-paypal-like-plugging-ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-litecoin

trustnodes.com/2018/02/11/ethereum-one-click-checkouts-arrive-coinbase-commerce-integrates-metamask

>tfw you dream everyday that your coin goes up and you get rich
hope i get to experience getting rich

i have literally met 18-22 year olds who have never heard of bitcoin

>trustnodes.com/2018/02/10/coinbase-launches-paypal-like-plugging-ethereum-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-litecoin
literally talking about OMG desu

BTC is dead unless bagholders get out. Whales do not want any part of it if bagholders are just gonna dump this shit the moment it runs up to ~17k and they can break even.

No shit, anyone still here has to be a long term bull.

>spending money on women

you realize they'll leave your morbidly obese ass once they have the boobs right?

What do they do? Live under a rock?

while im longterm bullish on cryptocurrencies, im not longterm bullish on bitcoin. currently bitcoin will rise more, however as soon as some much better altcoins are decoupled from it, i can see it only having another bubble before it bursts.

about the bubble we just had. we now got a lot of new normies to know about it who witness the crash. and are discouraged. however after they see bitcoin rising to new aths, they will feel trolled by the fud media and get in with lots of money

I am. I hope there will be another low entry opportunity though.