How does Veeky Forums hold their stacks?

How does Veeky Forums hold their stacks?

I have binder full of all my paper wallets, with a thumb backup of everything. I don't trust the digital wallets on the market at the moment. It would be nice to have one universal wallet to hold everything.

best way to hold stacks is to not hold stacks

Veracrypted volume on encrypted usb, have multiple backups. Plus some on a ledger and some on a trezor.

Never have one point of failure.

>binder full of all my paper wallets
I thought I was the only one

I like paper wallets for now. Safest thing I have found so far.

thread ruined, here they come

BRAAAAAP

What is dat ?

A crypto paper wallet binder

Paper wallets are the only way to go!

Bump!

BitMEX wallet. They use individual cold storage wallets and have never once been hacked.

Do they support all digital assets, or just the majors?

Why is no one contributing to this sub?

I suppose most of the geniuses on biz have their shit sitting in exchanges waiting to be snatched.

I have 80k in gdax and 20k in Bittrex. I'm thinking of buying a ledger nano but I'm pretty intimidated by the new tech and am worried I won't be able to figure it out

everything on a ledger nano s. I sleep well.

Anyone who doesn't use hardware wallets is dumb. Enjoy your key loggers/hacked exchanges

>It would be nice to have one universal wallet to hold everything.
hardware wallets with their paper wallet backup somewhere else.
Only a retard would trust his wallet to an online service or just a file with no backup

I have a portfolio of 22 different assets. A nano s would only support a few of them. Paper is my only safe option.

i bet at least 15 of them suck

You can generate wallets offline dingus!

I know you can. But the moment you use an offline paper wallet it becomes potentially compromised.

I can't get one shipped to me because I live in an irrelevant country

I put 10k across 22. Most have potential. A few are long shots. My 94 LTC is going to be massive.

Paper wallets are for holding long term only. Once you remove assets from one you must remove everything from it.

Just the king.

Anybody else using wallets?

Bump

It's easy to use if that's your question even if you're a brainlet

Bump 2