Shill me this coin

Shill me this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

neotogas.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low energy effort. shill it yourself

buy at $45 in a week, $500+ eoy

it speaks for itself, if you didn't get into it when it was called antshares you're just a poorfag

why 45?

made some biztards rich.
I'd better shill you hpb.

what are you basing this on?
another 50% crash?

The other platforms are built to replace the financial system. NEO is built to transition and encapsulate it so that the others will never have it. NEO was built to look strong and bend the knee. The others were built to break all the rules and keep doing so until the world gives up and goes back to the barter system. NEO is the one that will be adopted.

Glorified database

and make the 7 validators richest people in the world. I don't think so.

look, BTC is going down to 4k-5k range whether you like it or not, call me a 6k fag I sold at 8.8k. Neo and eth are both still in the bear market jut like bitcoin, there is no reason to buy it now. I believe crypto will continue to grow in 2019, but we haven't hit bottom yet.

well you're a 6k fag

Convince me to dump my 200 ETH into NEO

It's not for cypherpunks. It's for the next iteration of the existing financial system. If your goal is to tear it all down, buy something other than NEO (and EOS). If you just want to be rich as fuck and invest in turning China into an episode of Black Mirror, buy NEO.

It's a nice coin

If you aren't going back to fiat, or risking it all on Tether, keeping it in NEO isn't that bad. You'll get ~3.5% in GAS per year and GAS is usable in upcoming NEO ICOs so if you just buy those, you'll return even more.

I just can't do Tether and I need long capital gains on that EOY NEO.

I wouldn't. You have enough ETH to join a staking pool once Casper comes out. You won't gain much by moving over.

I don't think it will replace eth or whatever-high-speed platform succeeds

decentralization is not just a meme, there are reasons to support it

so is the consensus mechanism in NEO like Ripple?

different but also centralized as fuck what makes it "a little bit faster than eth" but still not as fast as upcoming solutions (eos/hpb offchain solutions, zilliqa, rchain)

It won't replace ETH. ETH will be the world computer and will be that maximally decentralized, secure platform. The centrally planned part of the world isn't ready for it, but a lot of important things are going to happen on it.

I just think that old money and Eastern governments aren't culturally equipped for decentralization. They're ready for stores of value, tokenizing illiquid assets to make them 49% liquid, automating out low-level middlemen, and implementing state sousveillance. They want all of that and they want to know who's head to roll if it goes wrong.

EOS is using a similar solution to NEO. It's just going to start with way better hardware. NEO could scale up if all of the bookkeepers were supercomputers but they're not doing that yet given that decentralization of the delegates hasn't happened.

buy gas on you collect

I see no reason to think that neo will win in this competition.
>EOS is using a similar solution to NEO
but 21 looks way better than 7

I am invested in hpb (and neo invested too).
centralisation leads to possibility of price speculations and makes it easier to attack and for that reason the less centralised system is the more you can rely on it.

Its gonna be FUDed hard in a month

The gas payout is comfy af.

Also it's free to transfer between exchanges: I use NEO and GAS to avoid Kucoin and Binance withdrawal fees

This kek. It's a total shit coin, always (and I mean always) goes back to ~$40 or less.

>getting delisted as a security soon
>trinity white paper plagiarized copy of raiden
>named after a tranny scifi flick about how nothing digital is real

My gas dividends pay for 100% of my housing and finances. Feels good to not have to worry about anything anymore

For 1 year at least, kek

Someone gas this user if he thinks BTC will drop to 4K absolute meme

Elaborate more on that

It actually shills itself if you DYOR.

if you didnt but before antshares then too late

What do you expect to happen first. ETH at 10k or NEO at 1k

neotogas.com/
If you own 100 NEO, you make $650 in GAS per year. Free money

how much you holding?, ive got 110 NEO and make chump change.

2nd best protocol behind ethereum and very active team with an amazing idea.

Not only that but centralized exchanges will soon die off and decentralized exchanges will take their place. This is made very easy using NEO with their push as the smart economy protocol. Best coins right now to own would probably be ETH and NEO. Other than those two maybe OMG.

How much is chump change for you?

$500-$600 a year, i spend that in a week or so

In what form do you get that money? Do you get it deposited directly to your wallet just by holding NEO?

You need about 15000 NEO to support a lower middle class, city-based lifestyle. If you have that much you should be moving to a jurisdiction that doesn't tax your gains in preparation of the upcoming bullrun.

its ethereum with friendly smart contract programming

15000 * future value of neo eoy (2000$) = 30,000,000
You'd probably be comfy with 1500 user
1500 * 2000= 3,000,000
+ 52 gas a year
Gas = 900$
47k a year salary
Comfy

bruh all of crypto is getting delisted to securities. At least NEO actually IS a security

1500 will generate a lot more than 52 GAS per year. Should be more like 200-250.