The Smart Money

Reminder that if you aren't holding at least one of these four, you are dumb and will be poor the rest of your life so you might as well just end it now desu

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6y5pen/china_government_aims_to_become_the_global_leader/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not so sure about vechain but if you aren't holding at least some Ethereum you've gotta be in double digit IQ.

Never been able to hold eth, I use it to hold and trade other coins, but seeing as I review and trade every few days, there's bigger gains in some of the smaller caps.

30% in OMG right now, sold off ZRX a few weeks ago and VEN a few days ago to boost my OMG holdings.

Imagine I'll get back into VEN in about a week prior to rebrand then sell day of rebrand/before.

Also think ICX should be added to these four.

Eth+omg+zrx is 93.7% of my portfolio

Smart money is joining a PnD group for gains
discordgg/H7dGY2J

Smart money is probably not joining some pajeet ran shitcoin dump group to get scammed by

ICX, VEN, ETH

No OMG???

You forgot JNT sweetheart (:

JNT, OMG, VEN, ICX power gap LINK

highest gains lowest risk

I agree with this. Guaranteed money.

But that’s not fun so let’s go back to FUDing them while we wait for them to moon.

Finally people understand the low-risk factor of JNT. Having a hardcapped downside is huge.

>not 90% XLM 10% LINK
stay poor

ETH, XLM, NEO, VEN, ICX, OMG, ZRX

Smartest money of 2018
>picrelated

>the smart money gets shilled on Veeky Forums post normie invasion
kek, probably

> XLM, LINK

Just missing REQ to nail the third delusional coins of biz that will do nothing. At least FairX is real.

you must be new here

>VEN
>ZRX
literally why.

The other two are fine

honestly i expect it to crash just because crypto is full of fucking retards who like scamcoins

0x is ok, but I don't know why you wouldn't just hold Loopring instead.

Would be funny if it crashed under the guaranteed minimum because the DAO is not live yet to immediately take the money that retards throw away lmfao

>VEN is establishing BAAS in the right now. Has strong product ideas for different service lines and is already at least working on a live business case with a big customer
>ZRX is going to be essential for Coinbase once they start supporting ERC20 tokens. They have a bunch of ex-Coinbase executives on the team and are constantly seen at the development offices. Very similar to how LTC made it's way on there.

And ADA Cardano?

I all-inned my portfolio on VEN today at $4,00.

Hoping to sell the rumor a day or two before rebranding announcement and buying back after.

Sell the news, obviously.

So a bunch of bullshit speculation?

Thanks, I'll continue holding ETH and OMG exclusively.

I'm 60% OMG myself so I won't FUD but I think you're overlooking something user

Such a shit list.

ETH, NEO, and COSS are your best picks.

ETH and NEO are already too far ahead in the smart contracts game. The winner will be the one with the largest base, not necessarily the one with the best technology. This is VHS vs BetaMax all over again.

COSS is a good coin to buy for weekly dividends, so you can get all the shitcoins in one go. Massively undervalued right now.

I have 100 dollar in ethereum should which one should i buy with it was thinking about omg but now i see this thread and zrx seems good as well which one to buy?

Minus ETH you're an idiot. NEO is by far the most overpriced coin in crypto today. COSS is a low-volume exchange that got BTFO by Kucoin

>disregards omg and trys to shill coss
Kys plz thnx

> Shilling ETH and dissing OMG at the same time

Oh boy, you sure are new aren't you ? Or seriously retarded.

NEO has several new ICOs planned, plus they have a tremendous support in the government. That alone gives them a clear future. Being only whole-number divisible gives them an insane potential valuation.

COSS is going to boom in the next 2 months. Easiest gains of 2018. Add the API and volume will x5, as will the price.

Personally I'm not a fan of NEO because I think ICOs should not be prohibitively expensive to run. COSS is a good high risk/high reward pick if you don't mind waiting weeks/months for them to upgrade their exchange

Who in the Chinese government is supporting NEO? That's a meme. If anything, the Chinese government is most likely developing it's own blockchain and will force future projects to be built on top of it.

NEO has a tiny community of apps being built on top of it when compared to Ethereum. Once POS and Plasma occur, ETH will leave NEO far behind.

>he doesn't know omg is plasma and how eth will scale

>chinkchain
replace with icx and you're good

Lisk is better than all of these shit coins

>reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6y5pen/china_government_aims_to_become_the_global_leader/

Chinese government will always prop up their local companies. Like they did WeChat, 10cent, Alibaba, etc. NEO is simply too far ahead right now to be surpassed by any Chinese competition. They are the clear winner from this.

>Once POS and Plasma occur, ETH will leave NEO far behind

Everything is open-source. The Chinese will do their best to sabotage penetration of ETH claiming 'security' and 'protecting investors', while they help local companies try to match ETH. This is textbook China, they have done this shit x1000 times in every industry. If ETH booms, it is a given that NEO will eventually rise up to match it.

>being this dumb and emotionally invested

>

Lisk has performed better than any of these shit coins. Vechain -12% this week, OMG -1%, Ether -2% 0x -1%..

LISK IS UP 13%

So tell me again about your " smart" investments

>basing claims on price due to typical normie hype while ignoring lists of facts and upcoming integration
See you in a few months better get that rope ready

>measuring in weeks

how lucky are we to be blessed by SMINEM in this thread

You forgot REQ.

Yeah seriously

so COSS pays you in shitcoins if you hold their token?

Ast>0x

REQ is a tier below OMG, but with the greater potential gains to compensate for increased risk. I'd much rather put my money on Omise delivering than with Request. That said, I hold both, but will probably redistribute REQ gains to OMG in the future

The literal smart money is in fiat because it exited the collapsing crypto market a month ago. Enjoy being a pawn on a kike chessboard now.

lotsa OMG shilling lately, those bags geating heavy?

It's seriously putting me off from investing into it. The coin seems good, but it actually had the least ROI from top 20 coins in a last few months.

req is a shitcoin you cucks

you're forgetting someone OP

Or perhaps its the fact that the wallet sdk releases this month, im sorry you dont have any omg

add NEO and KNC to the list and i agree

also maybe QTUM and EOS

I know you guys are going to hate me now

COSS pays out a percentage of the exchange fees based on how much COSS you hold, and they pay it in the actual coin that the fee was paid with. So you get BTC, ETH, and then like 50 different shitcoins, but you have the option to convert those shitcoins into ETH (at market price at the time you convert) so you can take it most of it as ETH.

maybe add Secret God SGD

Illuminati sex parties!!

>VEN
I don't know man, i've heard some shady rumors

Agreed. Gets shit on here but normies and banks will make it huge.

buy high sell low

XLM and VEN

> Doesn't have AION/ARK included
Stay poor, faggots.

I genuinely hope i make it

The winner between NEO and ETH is which one can scale the best. ETH better hope plasma works

Plasma WILL work. The MVP is already being deployed

I'm hoping it works as well but we won't know and it actually gets stress tested. Ppl have been saying lightning network will be impossible and from what I gather, plasma is pretty similar.