PRL - buy the dip?

I remember this was 8000-9000 sats last week.
It mooned and dip a bit, Should i buy the dip? will it go up or will it go back to last week's price?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know I did. You'd be crazy not to with the airdrop coming up.

Buying PRL with my daily mining profits.

Link on airdrop?

>Buy PRL
>dump on kucoin as soon as airdrop tx comes through
>buy cheap bags later

You get 1 SHL for every PRL you hold

> Oyster Shell (SHL) tokens will be distributed in an Airdrop to PRL holders. This will be the only way to attain SHL, it will not be offered in a token sale. Every 1 PRL held on the blockchain will be airdropped 1 SHL. The total supply of SHL will match the total supply of PRL (after the 10m PRL coin burn event). We are looking into arrangements to airdrop SHL to PRL that is held within specific exchanges (details will follow). The Shell whitepaper will be published next week along with details of the blockchain snapshot and Airdrop event. When websites install the one line Oyster code to monetize their website, they will earn both PRL and SHL.

You so retarded my dude, why would you dump after airdrop ? Both tokens serve different tasks

tx= tokens????

because everybody will and I want to accumulate more PRL. Long term PRL holders are going to be rich as fuck

transaction yeah

selling SHL at all time low to pick up more PRL when you can just still buy it now for low
ignore that idiot - he's just trying to force people to sell their cheap SHL so he can profit

fucking hell i need to buy more
pls make it crash

they just made up a new currency for no reason and people are retarded enough to think it's worth anything

That's why i'm comfy on 141k. This shit is gonna make me rich as fuck.

yea it seems fishy for sure sounds like a pajeet move

it's not new currency you scat lovers
SHL is utility token used for in DaaPs transactions
DYOR on what you buy

thanks for the heads up senpai will do magnifyingglasspepe.jpg

so when's this airdrop shit happening? no timeframes in the article.

they said they will make announcement next week
my guess within a month or maybe 2

devs own 1/5 of the supply and sell it constantly. they make up a useless airdrop to pump the price and youre too dumb to realize it

you'll be fine if you HODL before 1st March
it's coming and knowing how Bruno is - there won't be any insider info

you don't know shit stupid faggot
they sold 90% of their stack to hire developers and cover operational expense last year

I was there when they sold like 90% of their coins on etherdelta. I bought even before that. They got eaten up in an instant

seems Bruno doesn't like marketing hype, but he respects the market and people's desire for gains.....i think what we have been seeing and will continue to see is a gradual stair stepping of positive/news and achievable milestones, designed to increase the price, while disencenticing dumping

for example, upcoming SHL airdrop and PRL burn, counter balance MAINET release.......for many coins, a MAINET release would be a sell the news event.....but the 1 for 1 prl to shl is a huge incentive deviate from traditional trading strategy to hodle....even for whales, many of whom WILL, just out of curiosity

dyi "Bruno Block" is the pseudonym of the CEO/lead dev.....just read reddit posts, QnA's he's done, etc......this guy for sure is not pajeet pump and dump artist.....if anything, he seam to be a bit of a zealot

I've noticed this too. The news releases seem very strategic and each one seems to have a gotcha for people just planning to sell the news. Really good stuff.

this is a shitcoin, NO ONE WILL EVER PUT IT ON THEIR WEBSITES.

>he still believes in sell the news meme
why cant you ADHD autist ever learn to HODL

that's extremely unethical

little nigger, i'm 47 years old.....i was selling the news ,on my bmx bike, back when it was rolled up with a rubber band