You know what's coming don't you Veeky Forums?

Shorting Bitcoin 5x, easiest money in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

0601.nccdn.net/1_5/315/3cd/30c/A.J.-Frost--Robert-Prechter---Elliott-Wave-Principle.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you sure?
did tone vays tell you that?
how can you be sure if not, daddy tone has to tell you before we can be sure.

I've been playing forex for years nigga, I know a head and shoulders when I see one and this is extremely obvious, 100% chance thousands of other traders are seeing it right now

All the better when a whale smashes through the shoulder and everyone panic buys

Do you know how many dipshits just like you have been BTFO'd by head and shoulders on bitcoin? Just zoom out big guy.

I told people but they all get butthurt and bash TA
Its pretty obvious too, its not some crystal ball or anything but a good indicator

>implying nobody would think of abusing the fact that everybody behaves like monkeys following random TA/astrology schemes
>obviously never happened before that some whale forced thousands of TA monkeys to FOMO buy when he breaks shoulders

TA doesn't work in a 4d chess market where everything revolves around hype, fomo/panic and single individuals abusing this, causing strong price increases/drops when they have enough money

TA is useless when dealing with things that are still in their R&D phase.

ta is the only thing that works in purely speculative market because there is nothing else to rely on
all fud\fomo is just informational noise that might influence the pace, but not general direction

Same tactic but 4x

no because of those things it does not work
your fucking meme lines fail 50% of the time, so it is not something that you rely on.

> They think the head and shoulders is going to break down.

> Fuck them with a big green dildo.

>5x
I'm 25x nigga you need to step it up

>what is mass psychology
>what is market sentiment

>please, please, please nobody ever imply the price of bitcoin might go down for one second

this

BTC is driven around month-year long phases, not TA.

I'm going 100x you fucking pussies.

I encourage you all to short 100x too. It's a good idea trust me.

Although head and shoulders is a stupid meme. I'm shorting because of obviously decreasing demand. Usually any green candle makes people buy, but now the snowball just does not roll. Like now: We saw a big green candle and of course some newfags went and bought the top of it, but after that it just stays stagnant or returns back down.

How the fuck would you "abuse" everyone going short? By going against the current? You don't know what you're talking about son, enjoy getting rekt

If you have a huge amount of capital you can buy through the book causing a cascade of liquidations.

How much has OP lost already

Muh head and shoulders

Getting a little sweaty now huh OP

> YO DAWG

his house probably

He's been liquidated by now.

Fucking kek

Not liquidated. I stand by my trade, it's going down
RSI > 80, 9 candle on the 5min, this shit is going down

what if it does a v-jello in the upper bracket of the space cannon?

>he doesn't know

Not head and shoulders.

They're both definitely inverse head and shoulders mate.

>meanwhile in OP house
>it's going down guiyz , right guuyz ?

>forex trader
>day trading cryptos
>not following HODL religion
niga you lost

You're only supposed to enter the trade when the formation is complete OP. It's what happens after the formation that gives you profit. Don't enter the trade while the formation is still under construction because anything can happen. Whales often try to disrupt them, even taking a loss to do so, because it gives them more profit down the line.

Fuck you're right. I got greedy and liquidated like a bitch. Fuck crypto and fml

wrong

Hope you shorted it, btc is currently doing a ABC correction which will then look to break out again.

Might still form head n shoulders but thats why you wait for the neck line.

yeah in the long run I'm sure it will, but I got margin called lol 3k lost gonna get drunk to forget about this

>liquidate him then dump it

beware of hidden sell/buy walls to trick noobs ...

looks like inverse head and shoulders to me, zoom out

>3 day stochrsi starting to turn up
>pretty much at 200dma support
>at the .618 fib of this entire move from 150-20k

Lmao enjoy liquidation

So you got rekt but at least you got some nice digits

Can someone explain to me what's so special about fibonacci numbers and the golden ratio with respect to finance? The golden ratio isn't even all that mathematically significant, and it's certainly not more aesthetically appealing that say 1:1.5

TA is fucking useless. Literally what's the percentage of TA that actually successfully predict market movements. I will venture to say less than 10% accurate. Otherwise you'd have NEETs consistently posting "REE I TOLD YOU SO LOOK AT THESE COMPLETELY ARBITRARY MEMELINES I DREW"

Fucking kill yourselves. We're never going to 20k.

You're an idiot. you know how many times formations complete and end up being a false flag? The key is to get into them while their forming, in the direction that the price is going according to that formation, and set a tight stop in case it doesnt go that way.

They say the ratios can be used to predict how far a stock or whatever will pull back after hitting an ATH etc, fibonacci retracement it's called.

Yes but why those particular ratios?

elliott wave theory, go to page 51 in this pdf and read

0601.nccdn.net/1_5/315/3cd/30c/A.J.-Frost--Robert-Prechter---Elliott-Wave-Principle.pdf

Then you should know it's inverse dumb ass

See, here's where you lose me
Page 59 and 60 shows a bunch of pinecones and hurricanes, all of which don't approximate the golden ratio by any means. They just as easily could be fit to an Archimedean spiral or Euler spiral. This is considered bunk by mathematicians, it's "pop-math"

Reading further, this reads like a brochure for a cult. Misquoting Einstein, referencing god and a natural order, it's nonsense. If someone tried to talk about this stuff in front of me or any of my colleagues they would be laughed out of the room.

Holy shit. No technically proficient person would ever take that shit seriously.

However, if enough idiots believe it, the signal might be there. I'm talking purely from a machine learning / feature extraction perspective since that's my background

ITT op gets btfo just like everyone else trying to short Btc. Hodl is a meme for a reason

This, the idea that TA is self fulfilling is not a meme. It has a particularly poor track record in crypto though.

Yes, but it has to break then not reverse. Every man and his dogg could see the recent euro monster, which is probably why it failed.