LINK SuperConference

Do you guys think Sergey will mention ChainLink at all? The timing seems right for him to do some sort of announcement, plus Rory had directed someone in the Slack to be aware of it for more information. Not to mention testnet is coming Q1, and it's already mid-February. Do you think price will be affected this week, pre or post conference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=810aKcfM__Q
youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=51
medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-development-update-our-infrastructure-b1e802cd5968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He won't mention ChainLink, but he'll mention Tesla.

AssBlaster was right.

he will try to say "Chainlink", but a cane will appear from behind the curtains and pull him offstage mid-sentence.

>Tesla.

so smartcontracts is what Sergey is shilling to corporations. Isn't the term smartcontracts lifted from somewhere else? No very original if you ask me. And chainlink was essentially a way to fund his life style? Hmmmm

>pull him offstage mid-sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=810aKcfM__Q

Listen from 37:34

Rule of thumb: conferences never have announcements

>software project
>doesn't update software in 6 months
there you have it

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>private repo

Thank you for this, I saw someone mention it but I wouldn't have been able to find it

I've heard that he wont be talking cl but will be talking generally about smart contracts

we have the smartest philosophy majors dont we folks?

>not a single merge into master in 6 months
kek

This, don’t get hyped only to be disappointed. Announcements will come in March.

Is it weird that I get turned on by imagining him doing that on my asshole?

np, aantonop posted that vid to his twitter today
also
>Sergey is waiting to attack Bitcoin at the opportune moment

also Andre gave a really weak answer.
Was Sergey giving us warning?

Ofc, he basically said "some of you are alright don't be in Bitcoin tomorrow"

So when is the conference? I'm going to be some cheap AF linkies when the normies panic sell after the inevitable "smart contracts are the future" speech with no mention of chainlink

Is Sergey planning to take down BTC and replace everything with LINK/FIAT and LINK/Alts pairings?? The fire rises.

tell me biz why i should invest in chainlink instead of qsp

Fuck off, this is a thread about the conference, we're not here to shill your bitch ass

All alternatives seem too far fetched. It must be true.

Invest in both retard

WOT

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

It all makes sense now. Sergey is raining down his wrath on the corecucks for insulting him:

youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=51
check at 00:50 - 01:20

of course not. no reason to. he isn't there to shill. This isn't fucking BIIIICCCCCOOOONNNNEEEECCCC!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a MANIAC

Who is that faggot insulting the god Sergey, he deserves to be raped by apes

Which faggot insulted our god, doxx him

This friday

FIND HIM AND KILL HIM

This is going to fucking dump isn't it?
Partnerships are never announced during conferences. Fucks sake.

>The plot thickens

Sergey is going to eat him with fries in a year

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. COME ON NO BULLSHIT ON NUMBERS.

SIR GAY ABSOLUTELY BTFO. MOBIUS CHADS WOULD NEVER TOLERATE THAT KIND OF HECKLING.

>Not that fat
>sounds like a genius

The FUD on link threads is so good I wager half the lurkers dont actually realise sergey is the next bill gates emma watson mark zuckerberg

that pic smells like poo

Once you've become a god, you do not concern yourself with the opinions and heckles of mere mortals.

>>Not that fat

He is unironically a genius and will make us all rich. There is a reason why LINK is the most shilled coin on Veeky Forums, just like ETH was in its early days and just like NEO was.

35:40 - the birth of chainlink

Does that mean we haven't seen the big short yet?
Oh god.
Bear year confirmed

So, do we dump this Friday or hold it?
This Binance hack makes me think will try to exploit the reduced volume to imitate singularity

In the early stages of CERN project, they used to employee "human calculators" to walk around with the nuclear physicist. (this was before the calculator) so whenever they had to do some significant math calculation, they would feed it to these autist, and would get an answer.
Sergey is one of these "autist", he is not one of the "nuclear physicist".

... what binance hack?

You know, the one when Binance stood still for more than 1 day.

oh right that one. I was afraid something new popped up.

Also, guyz, check this out
medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-development-update-our-infrastructure-b1e802cd5968
Linkpool is almost ready. I won't be surprised to see the GO implementtion "being coded" within a day from its release.

Shit looks like it is ready to go. Be extra cautious with ur LINK

Sirgai is not even fat

> Even with the registered interest so far (totalling over 11mil+ LINK), if we assume a 100k limit per node, that’s a 110 nodes. That quantity of nodes will be a small subset of what will be deployed to the ChainLink network upon main-net release. In Sergey’s last update, he voiced that 19,000 people want to run a node.

With just 11k LINK you get 0.1% of profits generated in Linkpool — the only solution for LINK staking on the market rn.
Perhaps even more, if you get on a good node.

kek

this is last years mindset when projects didn't make announcements because they had nothing but whitepapers and promises. now everyone is further along in development and will have progress/partnerships to announce this year.

Shhh
Let em pump LINK