Goys who eat ass

>goys who eat ass
>is it as good as it looks?

You're doing this wrong. You have to go back.

no. But getting your ass eaten is amazing.

no its way more disgusting then you might think

Yes. Literally just skin as long as she's showered beforehand

>...and also, may the newfags never ever ever ever make it and go back to where they came from
>amen

this

If you don't eat ass idk what you're doing with your life

Licking the end of an intestine. What exactly do you think it's going to be like? Do you really think a woman's body is that much more different than your own? Slide your fingers along your anus and suck them. There you go.

If you don't mind sore throats and intestinal parasites, sure.

unironic homosexual here, it either tastes like nothing, or a bit musky (in a good way, like pheromones)

Ironic homosexual here, It only tastes good if it is hairless

How can you botch a thread so fucking hard?

This
Can confirm

yes. have eaten many asses so far so good. yum.

Did it once (on 2 girls) when drunk af. Tasted fine at the time but my throat hurt for days after.

user you're not spposed to literally EAT it

Throat infection. Yum.

If she showered beforehand, it tastes like you licking your hand. Nothing.

However, if she is an American where they don’t believe in wet wipes, then you can bet you will be eating da poo poo.

How is this biz related?

However, it is a solid inquiry.
Now, every ass is a little different. If properly showered they taste like the persons skin. If not clean, they taste like the persons sweat and vagina cheese.

casualties of war user. keep eating dat ass. never give up.

Huh what do u mean user

> unironically bought 100k

kek

yes especially if it's a sexy asshole (not dark etc). and bonus points if the girl is giving you a bj at the same time

I'm not a goy but one thing I do enjoy eating Israeli good ass.

These. It’s like a fucking bot trying to make a Veeky Forums thread from other threads it’s observed