DBC AMA News

>masternodes confirmed
>Korean exchanges soon
>Binance listing incoming
>Chinese government backing confirmed
>big 'surprise' announced for January

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

February ofc. Fuck Im so excited right now.

lol
shitcoin is shit
BTO will replace you
its over
sell at loss or kys in 2 months.

DEEP
BRAIN
GANG

how much for a masternode?

Nobody knows yet

BTO is backed by NEO and Chinese government? Oh wait its just a random shitcoin shilöed by Veeky Forums. Yeah just sold my 50k

I guess 25K. Which I base off being around the same price as running a Ven masternode if DBC rises to its old ATH.
25,000 x 0.65 = 16250

Makes sense

25k$ or dbc?

25k DBC. Of course this is pure speculation. Ico price of $.025 means that if i'm right it would only cost $625 for people who got in at the ico to run a node.

these have to be the saddest threads on the board

Explain why? Please do. Lots of people are already in serious profit what is your concern here?

He bought at the top and sold at the bottom.

Source on masternodes?

They did an AMA on Reddit.

im holding a nice amount of dbc but thats barely a source

Ethereum going to staking is extremely bullish for dbc.
Ethereum gpu farms will actually be used for something useful and the power requirements would have to come from somewhere otherwise.

I will completely lose faith in the product if they lie on social media. As it stands I choose to believe them.

Barely a source lol dude get your head out of your ass.
The source is dbc themselves.

250k dbc enough for a masternode?

I estimate 25K. anything over 100K is more or less guaranteed.

I understand that, but them just declaring it on reddit doesnt mean its going to happen, ive lots of shitcoins that went under saying they were going to create masternodes, not trying to fud im just saying.

>ive lots of shitcoins that went under saying they were going to create masternodes,
Such as?

i meant heard, signatum was one of the top of my head.

Where does the AMA say binance listing soon? Chinese government backing and a suprised in January? We passed January already.

Learn to read between the lines.

> (You)
>Learn to read between the lines.
Retarded that you speculating on shit they didn't say in the AMA. They mentioned some of it in the interview but nothing written in stone.

Ok cool dude Im sorry I went anal on you I understand where you are coming from.

Ya I dont see anything saying Binance either. Fuck binance lets make them come to us lol

chances 10K DBC is enough for masternode?

Probably not, I dont even think 25k is enough but all we can do is wait and see.

You're just a newfag who can't find info.

This info is in their whitepaper which you haven't read. They mention this also in one of their interviews.

We might see something on CNY