Francesco Firano; post public available pictures here

fuck off reddit

I like how they are so "anti-doxx" usually, but seem to turn a blind eye to users doing it to this guy.

Francesco Firano is the hero we need not the hero we deserve.
>He exposed the Raiblock/Nano scammer devs for what they are.

what are you gonna do? contact the mafia and offer to pay them with your imaginary money that you don't even have anymore cause you went all in on a retarded scamcoin and lost it all now you're coping in your basement fantasizing about doing something for the first time in your sorry excuse of a life?
scamcoiners deserve to be gassed

i hope he'll get a nice visit by the right people

none of those nerds will have the balls to do anything irl

He looks sad.

I hope he finally found happiness with his fat stack of XRB.

Whatever happened to people being spiteful and murderous?
Psycho Pass was right.

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Am I the only one who sees resemblance?

Put the JUST hair on him pls

holy shit you're right

ya i mean he stole something like $160,000,000 USD worth so he should be reasonably happy with that

NoT wHiTe

>t. la creatura

>spain
>white

holy shit this is disgusting to look at, no wonder these subhumans are always so poor

Why is it only XRB holders getting fucked by Bitgrail? Why can't the repayments (if they even fuckin happen) be taken out of Bitgrails ETH, BTC, etc reserves?

And why cant bomber put up his own private stash as well, that dude has literally made tens of millions

Its all so shady god damn. I cant stop refreshing nano twitters and subreddits.

t. literal retard for holding on an exchange

tfw if I pulled a scam like this no one could find pics of me bceause I have no friends

why would Bomber put up his own stash when he was most likely (almost certainly) the one that stole the XRB in the first place? you got GOX'd

i have no sympathy really, next time use a DEX (decentralized exchange) where you trade directly wallet-to-wallet instead of having anything actually sit on an exchange at any point.

EtherDelta is a DEX for example, but it's clunky and shitty to use. Kyber has a DEX that, I think, just launched today