BTC 3k coming

A prophecy for $BTC and $BCH

Lightning Network will launch within the next 90 days legit

Leading up to/starting now the narrative will immediately change everywhere around the _blockchain_ itself and how it's important to develop technology as history progresses and evolves

Before this happens $BTC will be dumped to an extreme.

First $7,000.... but no bounce. What, no bounce?
Sideways for a while.... then $5,000. Everyone longs bigly but it gets distributed before $6,000 and can't get up
No bounce, just like the old days

Then $3,000 comes quick and it still doesn't get up. Accumulation of an unbelievable scale occurs

Institutions want ALL the coins that early adopters, hodlers, and smaller miners have

The most intense panic and capitulation will be inflicted and it will be extended via time

Lightning Network is the future central banking system arranged by Axa et al and is underwritten by the $BTC blockchain.

This is how they embrace-extend-extinguish the Bitcoin virus from their competition, so you aren't welcome to have any/many of the coins available.

Bitcoin Cash is already being distributed and is soon to be marked down on the BCHBTC pair. As the narrative against the blockchain increases, BCH's price action will be annihilated as supply will extremely outweigh demand

BCH will have to prevail in the free market long term
>Chart related is a map of future
Dip buyers will be worn the fuck out.
MM shorts from $20k aren't closing until they're tits deep in inverse BTC profit
You will be made to feel Bitcoin is dead, for real.

The confirmation of this plan will be a bull trap in the next 24-48 hour akin to the bull trap when CME futures first opened.

You really took the time to write this wall of incoherent garbage?

big money cannot do shit to my coins
I got them extremely cheap and can easily afford 1000% crash

motherfuckers will get nothing

You have been warned.

>1000%
>100% is already 0

Pls be true

If btc drops to those prices, it is in severe danger of being killed by BCH taking the hash power away.

And this "supply will outstrip demand" there bit is also bullshit. Harder it gets pushed down the quicker it gets bought up, if they do that they're just making it worse for themselves.

True. We've had the largest 24h volume since 2015 when btc dropped to 5.8k this week.

It does however sound like something they'd dream up without fully thinking through the consequences. Great. Bring it on, can't want to see them get royally fucked. I guess this is why all those blockstream devs are running for the door, don't want the idiocy of this move on their record.

People posting this shit should be required to take a substantial bet on it or have their post deleted.

Sure, because bch isn't pegged to btc at all.
Don't be deluded, as every other altcoin bch is also bitcoins' bitch.

I've been cashed out for a while. Worst case I lose out on a percentage of gains. Best case I'm cash heavy and survived doom.

Coretards made a huge show of dumping their bch as hard as possible last year, and the opposing side just kept depriving them of their stake by buying it up super cheap. It went up from 0.1 to 0.16 a few days ago on strong volume and the other side didn't respond at all with any downward pressure.
They may well be out.

>trsusting the word of a faggot with those colors
no

op what are u saying? whats the result of your theory?

its true you know

They are going to bring the price down. They will not be buying BTC at these high prices. It will not be hard for them to bring the price down to low levels where they will accumulate on a never-seen-before scale. They will control most of the supply, and then the real bubble will begin.

are u talking about bitcoin or bch? what does bch have anything to do wiht this?

>he uses cashtags outside of twitter

BCH will die.

Not buying until it goes below 0.06, then I'll buy and wait for chinks and roger to pump.

Dumped it all

BCH is not affected by Segwit, LN, Tether, or Blockstream. BTC is flawed to the core. It loses on every metric of comparison. Only retards like BTC. It is going to fall to 1k and it will stay there. It is unusable bullshit. BCH will hit over 5k this year, since it works and isn't controlled by bankers.

As if bch is the only other option out there.

Do you take any drugs (adderall / moda etc?) to trade?

The hearing fucked them over, no amount of media sponsored fud will now create real uncertainty on the markets.

People are not going to sell below 6k so if they don't want in they can fuck off.

it's the only good coin in the top 10

You are not understanding the point. Big money always wins, BTC will not be an exception.

Roger, it's time to turn your self in man. Tyrone is waiting for you to come home

all you speak is memes
>isn't controlled by bankers
Like that makes it a better alternative? Roger Ver is a fucking autist beyond scale.

yea but crypto is world wide, the distribution of crypto extends further than a few banks in america. it wont crash like it did years ago, lots of people are involved now

Listen buddy, (((they))) don't have to power you think they do. Sure they constantly try rob your money but they just as willingly try to fuck each other over as well. They have no common goal except to make money and they sure as hell don't want to share it between each other. There is no conspiracy hidding round the corner, everything you need to know is in plain sight right in front of you. There's no real need to push the market down any further now, besides all the whales are waiting in the sideline atm

Also, what coins will you be buying once we reach the bottom?

market manipulation says otherwise buddy.

I love conspiracy theories! Thanks for the entertainment, OP.

being this deluded

Ok, show me your positions.
You believe your prophecy, dont' you?!

>Another prophecy made by the cucks from """operation """"""""""dragonslayer"""""""""""""
>useless meme lines included

The number of bears is a huge buy sign for me, the fact that there are so many BTC believers who are short on it right now means any pump that creates enough fomo will snowball BTC back into 5-digits with all the bears coming back into the market.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck are you copy paste from the whale group.

Well, biz won't listen anyway but don't do it again. I don't pay 1 btc/month to have shit leaked!

nice just shorted 1000 btc will rebuy at 3k

I unironically could see this happening.

OP your chart has been perfect so far. what drugs you taking?

>The confirmation of this plan will be a bull trap in the next 24-48 hour
how high will it go?