AND WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK! REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE

AND WE'RE BACK! WE'RE BACK! REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE

damn I feel bad for any sucker who sold around 6k.. that weekly chart must hurt to look at. 10k soon.

Zoom out.

as long as not everyone is bullish we aren't back
right now the chart looks like a tug of war between bulls
we're back once we stay above 8.6K

Fucking sell !!
Or buy !!!

>reversal accompanied by huge volume
>robinhood crypto around the corner
>another hearing with giancarlo
>media is out of fud
>muh chinese new year

Thanks bought 100k

Zoom out.

It will drop tomorrow, then rebound for a day before sinking to 6k by the end of the week.
I'm swing trading so I I have no use for optimism. You do you though.

that is what alot of TA says but wtf man, anything can happen. These games are killing me, i wish they would make a fucking decision so i could buy in safely and leave the PC. FUCK

nice

>anything can happen.
Agree'd, I am seeing on the cautious side. I do think the floor is coming soon and I'm not using strict TA. It just makes more sense for it to fall one or two more times before stabilizing.

That last candle is a bearish signal. Just saying

exactly, but these bulls don't seem to want it to happen
They are pushing for another mini run, which is pissing me off

Just keep in mind the sentiment here is a drop in the bucket compared to the market, of course everyone *wants* the price to rise but meme magic only really works on small caps. If you miss the reversal, you don't really lose anything, unless you are shorting with leverage or something crazy like that. There will always be another dip to buy and the more funds you hang onto, the more you can buy.

Are we looking at the same image?
I see a bounce that's completely ran out of steam and lower highs and lower lows over the past few days..

I'm guessing your long

Either we get a solid trend reversal soon or we fall to the floor.

anything can happen as long as "anything" means going down.
We're going below 6k within a week

bull market

I'm pretty hopeful for a drop as i lost a lil bit of my stack. Tethered up right now at 7950, what can we expect and why?

Highs are getting lower

This. That long top wick isn’t good.

and the lows are getting higher. BTC is consolidating at agreed upon market value. Soon we will either see breakout to 10k+ or we will a see a dump

so it will go either up or down, great insight my man

>day before sinking to 6k
You faggots have been saying this every hour of the past week and have been wrong. Cryptoblow won't even show his face around here anymore.