I have 1000 dollars to put in crypto

I have 1000 dollars to put in crypto.
I am going to buy one altcoin that is going to go up like crazy within the next 2 months or so.

Please tell me which coin to put my money in and WHY?
Don't just post the name of the coin and then leave, I want a detailed explanation.

Listen man, you're not likely to get someone selling you any good coins on here, my advice is to lurk this board some, find the ones that keep popping up as being supposedly good tokens/coins, and then look into those yourself. You're basically asking 'do my homework for me and prove to me why you did it correctly.'

>Let me just waste my time by giving you professional-grade advice with absolutely no return whatsoever
I know network effect is a thing, but DYOR you faggot. Your 1k will not move the price of anything that is worth throwing money at right now.

haven't seen that pic in a while lol

>AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU

You know the one

>I want a detailed shill of a coin you want me to buy so you can make more money
DYOR so you don't get fucked this is your money YOU make sure you aren't making a bad investment

>Don't just post the name of the coin and then leave, I want a detailed explanation.

I was originally gonna help you out OP and shill you several promising coins, but nah, fuck you

op listen to this nigga if you dont know what your doing say hello to pajeet for me

Achain

unknown in the west but all over China and Asia, just like antshares was

OP don’t listen to this dumb ass or you’ll end up investing in garbage like vechain. DYOR all the coins being shilled here are 99.99% shitcoins

ocn

HARMONY HARMONY

best reply i've seen in a while
gonna screencap this

Ocoin, eminent binance listing confirmed which will skyrocket the price. Also check ocoin.cc

man I miss old /v/

>eminent binance listing confirmed
proof?

AirSwap. Cheap as fuck right now. Marketplace finally launching over next 2 months. Partnership announcements on the 28th. Best bet for sure.

DRPU legit project, currently under 1mil market cap, turn your 1k into 10k

do your own research you lazy fucking idiot or else you deserve to lose your money

JPMC hasn't hit the exchange but when it does it's gonna moon like hell

zilliqa is a total nobrainer. it may take more than a month but it is almost sure to give you a x10 return

thanks just bought 100k

>lol
yeah im not buying it

already own 10k lol