Are ICOs guaranteed gains? What are the risks involved apart from exit scams?

Are ICOs guaranteed gains? What are the risks involved apart from exit scams?

Let's say I'm invested in a, not very well, but properly executed ICO, what's my ROI potential?

How many percentage of decent ICOs investors fail to make profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=en
vendicoins.com?mref=brainwrapped
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's trillions of ICOs and most of them are scams trying to make a quick buck with some fancy web design

Only ICO I made a loss on was Axpire but I did no research just listened to BiZ. Other than that every ICO I invested made good gains.

There’s been a number of hyped ICOs that are now below ico price like Pundi x and parento. Market conditions could be to blame though

Dyor

Those one you just listed are dogshit, you do know that right?

I keep telling anons - unless you're pooled/a whale and get in at pre sale stage with 20%+ bonuses, it's VERY risky. The few I've been in recently have all been dumped once they hit exchanges. So unless you strike it lucky with an ICO like ZIL you'll be at sub ICO price for a while in which case you could've waited until then (and waited until you see which exchange it hits).

Not sure why everyone is talking about hurr durr my prices go below ico. Are you all so dense as to not realise the solution is to just sell when it hits exchanges?

WePower. Just got listed on IDEX and has partnerships with the Spanish gov

I went in WePower, its 25% above ICO price and was 100% up on the first few days, so ICOs are still good but you need to choose the good ones

All ICO's may not be scams but they're not going anywhere anytime soon because the market lost its momentum.
Also look up 'MoneroGold' if you want to enlighten yourself

Pinkdate.is, EOS

Knowledge Token.
Endorserd yesterday by McAfee, solid team and project.

And then you get the odd one that doesn't drop and straight 4-6x whilst you've sold for a pathetic 1.5x?

I'm in on it too lol. Should've dumped when it hit huobi.

sauce, please sir, some sauce?

Except youre exaggerating to make yourself sound right. Most shit opens and stays around 2-3x for at least a full day, some open much higher and dump, and its much rarer for something to open lower and go up. Also keep in mind that going up takes time, rather than reinvesting in a new ico. I bought into medical chain the other day on 1st feb, and sold on the 5th for about 2.4x, and wouldve been way more if I werent out all day when it was first listed. Your strategy wouldve been to just watch it drop in the hopes itd be a 1 in 15 chance of going up a bit more. Tbh, if holding icos was your strategy, youd probably lose money in the short and medium term, just because like everyone has said, everything becomes bags, and very rarely goes up from ico short term. On top of that, youre locking up capital. Think of it like this, would you buy these coins upon listing if you hadnt bought the ico? If your answer is no, then neither should you hold it after getting into the ico.

So would the best strategy for low marketcap coins be to purchase promising coins post-ICO? On ED or IDEX before they list on bigger exchanges? I'm trying to strategize the chronological sweet spot to buy in after the ICO. You're right that a lot of time is wasted between the ICO and getting onto even the decentralized exchanges.

Thoughts on coinmetro?

Any thoughts on Bankera and Legolas Exchange?

Estimated profits when it hits the exchanges?

> (You)
>Most shit opens and stays around 2-3x for at least a full day

Lol you must be new to this.

>tfw the most promising ICO of 2018 already happened

seriously get this on ED before it hits kucoin even after this ICO this is an easy 20x

I dumped my stack right away and made a 5 eth profit from 7 eth investment, selling 105k AXP at 13 cents, but bought some recently at half ICO price because Gary Markham seems very motivated and has some things up his sleeve for the very near future.

instagram.com/helga_model/?hl=en

A few nights ago I went through the ended icos on icodrops and looked at their price right after listing vs main sale price. Basically everything since new years on that list was 2-3x for a day, I think iungo was the only one that was negative

I wouldnt buy out of ico personally, like evryones saying, shiy dumps. And you actually gotta do research on whats promising longer term. Icos really dont need as much effort for quick flipping because they allare do so well if u sell right when listed

Oops meant for

These are the ICOs I'm going to throw my ETH in. I've already throw ETH into WABI, WePower and Neuromation in the past and I want to see how this goes.

Credits
Electrify.Asia
TE-FOOD
Neonexchange
Dock.io
PolicyPal Network
Seele
Havven
TomoCoin
DFNITY
Effect.ai
CardStack

Pretty sure there's been ones like Ary that have capped at 1.5x and Zeepin which hit 1.4x. I agree with what you're saying to an extent but not that most hit 2x at least. If you're flipping short term and you wait for a 2x and it never goes higher than 1.5x, you're left with bags.

I didnt say wait for 2x, I said sell within a day, the earlier the better, and most of that time thatll be 2x or more

Vendio looks interesting - aims to improve upon video advertising in ways that'll benefit publishers, consumers and marketers.

Pre-ICO, airdrop going on now: vendicoins.com?mref=brainwrapped

Why the FUCK does this shit keep going to the wrong fucking post number

Also, im talking about eth returns, perhaps usd returns havent been so great recently with the drop in eth price between sale and listing

Hmm fair enough. But I view shit like nex and some others as having real potential, so I guess I might start using your strat but keeping the odd here and there for long term.

>what is theta?