>SHL as utility token for in DaaPs economy
>PRL projected price between $8-15 by April without SHL being priced in
>currently sold by pajeets under a dollar
user you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7p2yha/where_is_the_data_stored/dse9fye/
pagefair.com/blog/2017/adblockreport/
econsultancy.com/blog/11001-majority-of-consumers-ignore-privacy-and-cookie-info-stats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve it, shh

comfy on 141k.

can you prove to us that you bought this much.

57k here, i think im going to buy another 10/15k before air drop

three white solider thing lads going up
breathes deeply

Can you prove to us that you bought this much.

Sure. Posting from mobile.

If you have that much money to spare, why do you even need to trade? You're doing something IRL that is making you rich.

Started with 14k 4 months ago, I have so much money because I trade. That 10k is just profit from profit from profit. Taking this 'risk' with 10k was my best trade to date.

etherscan says value is fucked up, i think its around $.90 rn

bait? i'll bite

where can trade IRL?

You can get them on kucoin. To get the SHL airdrop (1 SHL per 1 PRL you own) it's best to keep it in your own wallet and keep an eye on their medium for the exact date.

thanks dude, i'm already good

joke was supposed to be 'where can i trade "in real life"

honestly in 2-3 months biz will be complaining about they missed out on easiest gains of the year and still be shilling some pajeet shit coin

haha misread IRL to PRL.

i think/hope we are going to see

>good news or milestone achievement, but never without another tantalizing one set to happen after it (to keep the PnD mentality down)
some nice steady glides up, then reasonable profit taking
>nice and steady stair stepping up
>repeat

i think it is smart strategy that Bruno is offering SHL to time with Mainnet release....many, who might otherwise be inclined to sell the news profit taking, might decide to hold to get those SHLs....I will be

The potential upside for this coin is absolutely huge. The market cap is only $70 million. If this becomes the next Megaupload, I can easily see it make it $1bil and in the long run to $10bil. That’s going to turn $1000 to $100k. Such opportunities in cryptos only happen once a year or so but I guess biz is too retarded to realise this.

May someone tell me what the fuck is SHL?

Is it gonna be new PRL coin or what?

Why do they need a fork? I guess it will only ruin the project.

You get 1 SHL per 1 PRL youre holding, I think.
Basically, selling now is retarded. And selling later even more so.
This throws my plans all together because this coin simply keeps on delivering. I dont know what to do. They have way more up their sleeves. I feel like this can go easily 15+ in a year

not a fork

(SHL). Shells will be used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is. In the future you will be able to use Shells to access the decentralized web, connectivity that entirely bypasses ISPs and centralized infrastructure.

above taken from Bruno Block....alias of the CEO/lead dev.

medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

It's the coin that keeps surprising me.

So they automatically swap all PRLs to SHLs later on? Even thought people are holding them in their MEW?

No if you hold prl you get shl on the same wallet. Extra.

How they can send into my MEW free SHLs? Like who the fuck is the sender and how he knows my MEW address if i dont have to put it in anywherE?

le epic facepalm xd

Magic.

Im serious ffs

watch youtube videos on how bitcoin and cryptos work
basically its like a big public microsoft excel file

They Google all prl accounts and send it to them. That's the blockchain dummy. You can Google what everyone has. That's what decentralized means. It's super simple you idiot.

PRL is worthless until IOTA releases tangle. So you're betting on 2 projects being finished flawlessly

"the IOTA tangle and the Oyster network will eventually fuse into a single extended entity. If it doesn't end up happening with IOTA's tangle then it will be with Oyster's own tangle."

above is taken from Bruno answering questions regarding IOTA and scaling

reddit.com/r/Oyster/comments/7p2yha/where_is_the_data_stored/dse9fye/

Oyster is basically this huge platform in development, and hopefully the future of internet as we know it.

Clamfags always get btfo when I bring up the fact that the one line of code can be easily blocked. Enjoy your useless coin LOL

pagefair.com/blog/2017/adblockreport/
econsultancy.com/blog/11001-majority-of-consumers-ignore-privacy-and-cookie-info-stats
LOL