Unpopular opinions

If you do not own $2000+ worth of one of these.....BTC ETH LTC XRP XMR DASH IOTA BCH EOS

you are not going to /make it/

Fuck,

well what if i own AGRS STRAT OMG ADA FUN KNC CND CMT VEN REQ LINK RLC 1ST NXS JNT OCN TRX BRD and some TRTL?

>$2000

How about my unpopular opinion? Regardless of what coin you pick you will no longer make it woth $2k lol.

Look at the marketcap of crypto. $50k minimum and that is really pushing it. You need ideally $50k to $100k+ in the game now.

XLM pls

BRAAAAAAAP SNIFFFFFFFFF

>top 15 coins
>implying $2k is enough to make it
Try $200k.

I agree.....but it is relative to an individuals definition of 'making it'......what I am really saying is that this set of coins is 100% the best bet to succeed with little risk

I have 2k and I'm not thinking of looking at the top 20 until I've flipped it to 100k through ICOs and small market cap gambles.

HODL isn't a meme.

Hodling 2k is though.

I honestly, ironically believe BTC will eventually reach 100k, and alts will follow relative to it's growth.

I feel like at this point if you didn't make it on crypto already it might be too late

those are literally all shitcoins except XMR and EOS

kys

if you invest those 2k well you could totally make it, no doubt whatsoever. hitting a 1000x with 2k is 2M, which is, by almost all definitions, making it. but if you pick any top 100 coins, yeah, just no, you're not going to make it.

Will I make it with my 2.5k XRP tokens?

2 BTC
5 ETH (+ small amount for trading)
10 LTC
6 XMR

want to get to 5 btc, 10 eth, 20 ltc, 20 xmr. I believe this is the ideal blue chip poorfag portfolio, not counting any shitcoins to gamble on

>adding EOS and XRP trash with big leagues

If i had 18k i wouldnt need to make it

Unpopular opinion:

Some discord groups are really productive and beneficial. Rare thing, I know. But ours is

You can try it out: discord (dot) gg (forwardslash) tebwEwv

I get chaff for trying to inform biz about good coins. Mostly I get called an indian

>Link
>108
I'm going to make it :')

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

ltc could be worth a lot by 2018 eoy
i'm thinking about going all in on ltc right now or in the following days or waiting for another btc dip and going all in on that. What do u think guys?