Your cheap meal options

If we spend less money on food we can buy more heavy bags of OMG and LINK.
So name your favourite cheap and healthy groceries.

That actually looks somewhat tasty, ho do I make and what is it mad of?

Also I'm just linking them to see what got posted

She ruined the entire show holy shit I hate this bitch

Buy stuff in bulk
Buy stuff on sale
Shop local farmers markets

I budget $300/mo to food and buy whatever I want within those means.

Could go cheaper but would lose sanity and health.

Oatmeal at the morning with self picked blueberries, my favourite and very cheap.

Ramen
Eggs
Rice
Beans
Organ meat (beef and chicken hearts)
Oats
Pasta
Most Canned goods
Rice a roni
Mac n cheese
Marked down items (close to sell by date)
Tuna
Bologna sandwiches
PBJ's
Buying items in bulk and freezing

the end was so painful it was like getting fucked in the ass by a whale

This board is full of idiots who are starving to buy shit worthless coins, you might as well buy GTA money. fools.

I love that three months ago everyone was talking about being bitcoin millionaires, and not I come back and this is the first post on the first page.

LMAO
M
A
O

the absolute state of biz

3 months ago, we lambo now

today, how can we starve ourselves to buy more shit coins.

lmao

finally a voice of reason.

This crypto shit is a ponzi scheme with millennials buying and selling each other worthless digital 0s and 1s. wow

Usually I go pick some blueberries near my house then put those in oatmeal.

>he doesn't know Vechain
>will be too late

Lentils with rice. Cheap and prepare in bulk, good macros for protein, fiber, carbs.

Can I just eat peanut butter sandwiches and take a multivitamin to be healthy? God I hate food.

buy - crock pot
buy - instapot

learn 2 make rustic soups stews and roasts with cheap cuts of meat, spice blends, legumes, tubers.

yes I am a chef and yes men can eat well cheap

Don't skimp on nutrition. Gut health and mental health are closely linked. This of course means don't eat out all the time too.

A good diet should be a little cheaper than eating out but not by much.

problem with cheap meals is theyre almost always just carbohydrates

>
where abouts? wild blueberries whaaaa???

this cheapest ever.

Millet.
Tinned tuna.
Boiled eggs.

honey on toast is super cheap and will keep you going

mcdouble is $1 and I fill up a jug of soda which is about 1000cals.

almost a days worth of calories for a buck mcdonalds is good

That's a fucked up diet

>mcdouble is $1

user... I have bad news

how are you still breathing

I mean you don't need to go full gluten-cooked-sugar-dairy-meat free, but ffs

Hey could someone guide me to a program that automates account registration? Either instantenous or something that takes hours, I'm fine with both.

A good diet should be way fucking cheaper than eating out. I spend like $20/week on groceries and my diet consists entirely of whole grains, lentils, nuts, fruits, and veggies. I'm not saying everyone has to be as frugal as me but there's no reason to be buying meat if you are on a budget.

cheap, healthy meal

>2 eggs
>2 slices of whole grain bread
>bowl of kale
>tahini with lemon and salt for dressing the kale
>dryfruits if you have
>homemade hummus

>make 1 (one) fried omelette with eggs
>toast the bread
>spread hummus to bread, place omlette in between
>eat with kale and tahini salad

wala

Oatmeal, protein powder, peanut butter, whole milk, eggs

Costs about $100/mo and you get the right amount of macros.

Soylent

pajeeteats

What are eggs and peanut butter

NIGGA YOU NOT WHITE.. GO FUCK YOUR SISTER

I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SHILL JEW PUMP AND DUMP PONZI COIN.

All these millennials are going to go broke to some korean kid writing code somewhere inventing coin after coin. Keep working your McJobs to buy literally nothing.

Bulk beans and rice. If you want to spend a little more, you can gussy it up with peppers, canned tomatoes, various spices, etc.

I invested in blue chip stocks a while back, earn solid dividends. I litterly never look at the grocery bill, I swipe my card and pay that shit every month.

Credit score in the 820's

you youngsters need to grow the fuck up and invest wisely, these ponzi coinz will eat your lunch, literally.

Veeky Forums gotta take care of Veeky Forums every now and then and keep us alive

>canned tomatoes,

vegetable soup + corned beef + hot sauce

Good-quality canned tomatoes can actually be very good. Obviously, nothing compares to in-season freshly picked tomatoes, but canned tomatoes can be a decent substitute if you're cooking a sauce or something.

this nigga cooks. canned san marzano are the best option for sauces unless you have access to fresh summer tomatoes.

Rolled oats
Frozen veg for long term
Long last milk; soy, rice, almond milk, no added sugars (if you are scared of soy; long last reg milk then, faggot)
canned beans
canned anything really
tuna
rice
pasta
buy a chicken for eggs

It's really stuff that you need to cut to save money, like alcohol, dairys (depends) and sugars

mmm, oats and apple. nice

cigarettes and not eating out and bulk buying long last foods on sale too 101

>Oats + brown sugar
>Almonds
>Dark choc (filling as fuck, avoid the soy shit)
>Rice
>Eggs
>Greek yogurt
also drink lots so you feel more full.

Skipping breakfast also saves mad cash and is healthy.

>starving yourself for monopoly money

If you did literally any research you'd find out that not every single one of the 1500 coins out there are all 100% shitcoin scams but keep disregarding it all and justifying it to yourself that you're "happy" working your full-time position for essentially scraps while hundreds of people are having their lives changed every day

you can buy a month's worth of rice for about $50

if any of you are fat just fast too

you get healthy and save money if you need to

fasting and eating 1 high fat no carb meal a day if your not doing this your not red pilled

If you have to restrict what food you wish to buy, you have no business buying internet tokens, fucking retards. Crypto really showed me that some people deserve to be scammed because of their reckless stupidity. However;

>tinned fish
>rice
>potatoes
>oats
>pasta
>milk
>eggs
>store brand mayo
>markets

go out and suck dicks
jizz is high in protein and if you're lucky you might even get paid for it
also because youre a fag

that's oatmeal in milk with chopped apple with cinnamon

>tfw your coin moons and youre rich but you get diagnosed with cancer from eating bologna and chicken organs for years

>this thread

Thanks based grandma

I've been making this pumpkin drink as a breakfast for a few months now. Pretty good, reasonably healthy, cheap. It tastes more or less like liquid pumpkin pie:

>1 cup milk
>a dollop of plain unsweetened yogurt
>equal dollop canned pumpkin
>half a teaspoon of maple syrup to sweeten
>cinnamon
>nutmeg
>couple ice cubes

Blend in blender. Also tastes pretty good with a shot of rum.

That is disgusting. You are fat.

It's pretty low in fat depending on the kind of yogurt you use.

>justifying it to yourself that you're "happy" working your full-time position for essentially scraps
I like my job and earn over 90k a year.

Crypto will change your life, when you realize how much money you would have saved or invested, that you lost on a shit-medium of exchange, in the form of any of the hundreds of ponzi-coins.

Enjoy poverty

I tried to realize why these ponzi-crypto coins are exploding, and then imploding.

I realize now, people are almost STARVING themselves to buy them. SAD

without the syrup its basically a smoothie

NICE
I THINK I'M GOING TO DO THAT TOO

There is nothing wrong with his recipe you sperglord. Do you have any idea how little half a teaspoon is?

nobody cares, stop talking to yourself

>nobody cares
they should, grow up.

I cant wait till a new crypto comes online, backed by some country, then all the others implode and all you cucks go broke.

I will bathe in your millennial tears. ohh so warm and salty.

Go to barkery
Buy a loaf of sourdough for 90c
Theres my breakfast/lunch
For dinner eat rice and beans

not everyone was late to the game like you though, an implosion means nothing to early adopters

>mix bowl of tuna with mayo
>add salsa to one side
>dip chips in tuna and salsa
It's really good. Mayo is optional if you're that much of a chiseler.

Whole foods plant based diet
cook it yourself
healthy
as low as $20 a week

animal products are for barbaric cucks who want bitch tits

Buy some pringles potato chips and that cheap Italian white bread and make some sandwiches.

plant based is fine but you need to make sure youre getting a lot of fat and protein. plants are mostly carbs and fibre

Laughably untrue. I eat well, but a mostly vegetarian diet, with meat once or twice a week. I eat a lot of rice, legumes, and potatoes (without butter or gravy or sour cream). I get plenty of calories, I'm always full, and I spend MAYBE $50 a week on food. For the basics, maybe $30? I could go lower if I bought more in bulk, rice is dirt fucking cheap. Rice and beans and potatoes are excellent for your gut health, they promote the good stuff. The bad stuff, that likes the bad food, dies off.
All you need is a crock pot and a rice cooker, and you're set. A $35 rice cooker off Amazon like mine (Hamilton Beach) will cook rice, vegetables, stew, soup, oatmeal, chili, and is dead easy to use. I haven't touched my oven in months. Eat basic every day, and spurge one or two days, on the weekends. If you're a fatty, you'll drop a lot of weight that way. Go read Penn Gillette's book Presto, he lost 100 lbs in 3 months, by eating nothing but simple vegetables, legumes, and potatoes - and came off all his medications, too.

Stay away from sugar, salt, oil, and fat. Guess what foods are more expensive? The foods with lots of sugar, salt, oil, and fat. Huh. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose.

Go read Presto, and Eat To Live. Thank me later. Not only is it healthier, not only is it easy to do, not only do you eat really fucking well, but it's easily the cheapest way to eat going. Big Business doesn't want you eating like that, because they starve if you do. You don't NEED bread, or butter, or milk, or cereal, or any of that shit. Plant based, and lean meat. That's all you need. Splurge once in a while on sugary, fat filled food, because life is short.

>late to the game
I seen the bubble before it was at $300. Once the little old lady said bitcoin in line at Wholefoods, I knew the shit was over.

I am heavily invested in manufacturing and real estate, and have done quite well.

This board thinks everyone is going to get rich, because everyone else is going to pay for their coins on a later date. PERIOD. thats a ponzi scheme.

>Whole foods

This is an excellent way to get to around 300, 350 pounds in weight.

>bubble before it was $300
i dont think you even know what youre talking about. that's fine, you avoided all of this shit, but stop trying to talk about things you clearly cant understand, it's very tiresome.

Of course it tastes good, it's mostly sugar.

Healthy? Not so much. Great, if you want type 2 diabetes in your 30's.

It's "Viola". I'd just have the hummus.

Laughably untrue. Stop listening to the government and their bullshit "food pyramid". Lean meat is fine, but you should avoid dairy at all costs, and refined grains.

>what is portion control

>prefer fat and protein over carbs
>Laughably untrue

Oats
Carrots
Brown rice
Tuna
Bread
Jelly
Peanut butter
Sauerkraut

kek

Portion control only comes into play with high-calorie food. Do you know how many calories are in a cup of cooked rice? Or a plain baked potato? You literally cannot eat enough calories from either in a single day to where you'd gain weight. Same for vegetables. But ONE candy bar, or ONE sandwich from Subway can be more calories than I eat in a single day. I probably eat around 1200-1500 calories a day. Do you even have a clue how many you take in? Probably not, if you think your smug green text has any meaning.

Yeah once my grandparents started using fiat, I knew that shit wouldn't last.

Okay, fatty. Defend your snack cakes. See how far it gets you.

Go keto
> inexpensive high fat % meat
>vegetables drenched in oil, butter, and/or cheese
>bulletproof coffee
>Drink heavy cream

3k delicious calories, easily

If you can get that fat from fish and salsa, let me know.

you really have no idea about nutrition do you? please stop misleading people telling them to shove their faces with simple carbohyrates.

are you still one of those people that believed the government when they told you fat made you fat and carbohydrates are necessary?

>Viola
Is this a meme now? Giving the wrong spelling of voila when somebody says wala?

If you think someone is gonna get fat off of a 500 calorie lunch of tuna salad with chips then you are the delusional one dude. I am extremely well versed in nutrition, and you're full of shit. I am at a normal weight, but can easily get 3000+ calories in a day from whole plant foods if I choose to do so, but I don't because I understand how to savor my food and control my portions like a normal human being. What are you even trying to argue?

this.
fat is cheap as fuck

If you were really dedicated you would just mix up hemp protien and almond milk 5 times a day and take a strong multi vitamin twice a day and drink gallons of water. That's like.. $150/mo on energy right there. Many more bags.

Not mentioning the corn chips, huh?

Just stop posting, fatty.

"Look, I'm eating fish, it's healthy!" (ignores the sugar, corn chips and other high calorie shit on top of it)

Or loads of cheap veggies