Wolf of bitmex

(1/3) Alright Veeky Forums listen up, today's the day I reward you faggots with something that's been in the works for over a month: I'm going to pnd AMB (Ambrosus/Rebranding to Amber) on binance at 10pm GMT+4 (NYC time), and it's going to be huge. I'm giving this signal to my chad bros on Veeky Forums who've helped me come this far because you're all the reason why I've made it. I was a suicidal mess before I found crypto, my marriage was almost over and we were in a large amount of debt, living at her parents and we hadn't had sex in near a year. I was cucked, but ya'll saved me. I started fucking with crypto with my last $10k in 2015, and went up to over 3 million during the $20k btc bull. This is going to be my final thank you to you all, I'm cashing out after this and living a rich normie life. I'm giving you all the chance to accumulate whilst it's still low.

I'm trying to optimize this pump as much as possible so have a few other whales I've met down the road helping me out. We chose 10pm GMT+4 as the start, as this has the chinks, pajeets and burgers trading... sorry europoors. I've accumulated 800k at 30-60c (100k from the ICO) because this coin is insanely underrated, and has huge news + marketing that's not public within the next few days from the team themselves (We've purchased some shilling services who'll be using this as leverage tonight, more about it below). A definite $1 diamond in the mud with natural growth, but I want to make enough money to leave crypto for good before daddy BTC shits itself and makes us clean it up. My wife is due to give birth within the next few days and I need to focus on them instead of my computer screen and phone, obsessing over BTC's price.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/3)
So yeah. I guess I should tell you faggots the goals for my bot and whale partners' walls, along with what else we're doing. I'm going until I sell each coin at a profit, no stop losses, and hope the price stays at whatever we end up at as it really does deserve more attention. I'm not going to shill you on it, though, as you'll likely see it a lot in a few hours anyway.

We've bought a shit ton of pajeets (spent $10k for 15 sri lankians on a "marketing team" and told them to put it on AMB to turn it into 50k. mad cunts did it! I want to help them) from a marketing company to shill/upvote threads and downvote negative comments on reddit, shitpost and meme on Veeky Forums (I assume not everyone will see this of course), normie it up on facebook crypto groups, be autistic in bitcoin forums, and act like people new to crypto in discord channels and youtube. They have their scripts. Anything negative about the coin will be drown out and disputed. Surprise good news will come tomorrow by the team (hint: a release) to aid our sell-off.

> Goals:
> Buy below 10k sats
> I advise to ladder sell between 0.00014200 BTC - > 0.0001800 BTC as a conservative estimate if you can't be awake, as things may flop sideways and the team behind AMB may fud what we're doing (unlikely. we've spoke to the CEO and he knows we're doing some marketing and "leaking" the announcement, haha). Up to you folks, though. The bot sells between 100-1k at a time, and we have a few million total, so we're going until it's all gone. May last a couple days and we're prepared for that.
> If binance suspends our numerous accounts or the coin itself, we'll switch to kucoin to continue the dump. It'll be a lot slower, but that's fine.
> Bot will move sell and buy ladders to pump as hard as possible, DON'T BUY AMB AFTER 10PM TONIGHT, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
> If BTC goes below 8k, we'll switch to tether and hault the process until it bounces back. Shilling won't be haulted.

Follow this link if your not on it yet binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

(3/3)

> We're prepared for all scenarios. We have planned this for a month.
> A large and popular PnD discord is in on it, and will signal their members to go buy at our sell prices. rofl.
> The news has been confirmed by AMB's CEO who we talked to on the phone.
> We'll be dumping in BTC and ETH to maximize volume.
> We've set up buy walls and let down our sell walls, for now, so it won't drop below 6k. We'll create a sell wall at 10k sats when the time comes.
> If anybody's curious about total shilling cost, it's below 100k but above 50k :) Should be worth it if we reach $5 as planned.

Take a screenshot of this post bros and thank me later. We're going to the moon one last time. I know Veeky Forums isn't into sentimental bullshit, but I really do love you all who post here. I have had so much fun, and some of you are alright, some of you helped save my life. You've made me enough money to live a normal life for the first time ever, I've gained long lasting friendships with anons and you've been my support network throughout dips and slides. Heck, I remember when I first started mining and some user on Veeky Forums told me to start mining ETH... that was when I really saw the potential of cryptocurrency, and I decided to actually TRY to make it!

Since I wish to remain anonymous, I'll use this eth address to confirm any posts in the future by moving currency around: 0x72eB5f2F9D898fc058c3373741983b8B57c96b5E
Anything sent to that address will be passed on to one of the $2/hour pajeets working on this (I'm donating 100k between them all once we're finished, they don't know about this yet, I can't wait to see their reaction over facetime), who're shitting in streets still despite owning 20 PC's and shilling like madmen... alone. They're alright people.

Quick power nap before we start. If anything goes wrong, I'll come back and tell everyone. Go ahead and accumulate, folks, we 'bout to make it rain.

its sad that some will actually beleive this

10pm gmt is now

Why is every shill post for this coin always the length of a novella? Just leave.

GMT+4, not just GMT. 4 hours from now.

I took some adderall and typed too much, went to the gym, got back and posted it since the others were prepared. no skin off my nose if you don't want to read it or get some. I only have buy orders up rn

>10pm GMT+4 (NYC time)
EST is GMT-5 you nimwit

I already have some AMB but I'm going to buy some more right fucking now. Godspeed in your journey in life, user.

If you really made it, I am happy for you user. Enjoy your life!

put a buy wall very low(like 3333) as proof in the order book and I trust you

this

I own a good chunk of AMB already, as you say it is a great coin. I am not inclined to believe these kinds of posts but you wrote in great detail and if you can make me some quick BTC then more power to you. Will be watching closely.

BTC - AMB. do it user

These threads appear all the time and nothing happens (or some really minor dump happens).

Godspeed user. I have to make it like you. Have to pay my shitty dad back cause he’s threatening to sue me. Already wiped me from his will too. Be good to your kid.

Done. Will be up for 5 minutes, don't want binance suspending my account for breaking the ToS somehow.

can't see that low... tell me the number

How long would it take to pump to $5, realistically? I don't think there's enough market faith to do it within a week, go 9x

anyone who didn't already have a bunch of this is beyond help lmao, posting a longass block of text won't help idiots who can't read

imagine not dropping a little on any reliable supply chain project haHA

You insane? This would pump by 10-30 cents at MOST, just over a dollar is ATH at the moment.

i think OP is overshooting but amb is a safe long term hold anyway so nae loss

just reread your post lmao... 9x? u crazy

be realistic you madman

I'd say this is a massive larp, never have i seen anyone on biz deliver.

But then again AMB is at a decent price right now so not like you would lose a lot by buying now anyway

Should I move AMB to Binance to sell off?

Or will this reach Kucoin simultaneously regardless of where you sell from

Sad, just a larp..

Unless this is a massive coordinated dump haha.

I'll put a 300k sell at 7.567176 btc/each (if i can. if not, just 7567176 sats)

so we're targeting 0.000142, i am already seeing a sell being created on Binance, that's $1.18 , more than double of current value

won't show up, just put it at 6800 sats

AMB is one of the most fundamentally solid sleeper supply chain projects there is, and a 100x eoy isn't out of the question. A 9x pump though? That's a....bit of a stretch.

>A large and popular PnD discord is in on it, and will signal their members to go buy at our sell prices. rofl
was this the same group that pumped it a few weeks ago

>6b market cap eoy
you ok there bud

Small if false.

Wolf of BitMEX? Don't you mean binance?

DYOR dude

We can't see it in depth chart if you put it that high, just put a huge 100k amb sell wall at 6800 sats like the other user said. That should be proof enough. The sum is about 85k amb to get to that point so it should jump to 185k if you're legit

It is no joke, I saw the 3333 buy wall he put up really low.

>no joke, I saw
looks like those hired pajeets have already started working

I don't believe it until I see it

Not a true coiner kys

that's on ETH...................................

you see it when you have only 4-5 desimals

10ETH isn't that much.

yeah, I'm a poorfag relative to this board and even I could throw up 10 eth walls if I wanted to

it's a lot to me, user

Exactly, a lot of chumps here can afford 10 eth. 10 btc is more like like it

Your paying these pajeets how much to shill?? Please let me know in the future! I'll shill your shit. I have nothing better to do than shît post on biz and lose my money.

10 eth does not even move a market at binance.

actually 10btc is still pretty low for a supposed millionaire

>desimals

There was a 10BTC wall at 0.00014 a few minutes ago that isn't showing up anymore, but that could just be binance's shitty orderbook

Brainlet here, I have some amb but was intending to hold it. If op actually delivers does this mean I should sell my stack after it's pumped, and the buy back once the price has dumped?

no, wait till AMB is at like $1.50, then buy

yes, or just take back your principal investment and hold the rest if you want to keep this in your portfolio. personally i think supply chains will be very difficult to disrupt with blockchain technology and will take many years. having a coin that can be pumped by pajeets is not in the interest of the parties that would be using this coin for it's intended purpose. with that in mind, dump it for profits.

yup, also buy more now, even if there is no pump, not a bad coin at $0.50 , with potential to reach to $5-7 , how many 'swiss made' coins are there afterall.

aslo the swiss fag other day confirmed ambro will moon.

that's the idea brainlet.

>0.000142
I bought in. Fuck it. I have no money but scared money doesnt make any right?

Someone claiming to be him made a thread a few hours ago. He claimed they had exited their AMB position. He wasn't using a trip though. More than likely it was a larp.

That's what confused me, I normally buy high & sell low, this is a new experience

Ahaha oh maan, look at them sell walls popping up higher up the stream.

Is this all the peeps from this thread putting them up in case OP delivers?

Swissbro confirmed it was a larp on telegram

lmao

same tho. :(

i bought some and it's already moving. think i'll get a bit more in case op isn't a faggot after all

>bit more in case op isn't a faggot after all
How much r u buying? I picked up 1600

whats his telegram / group @

How long will the pump last?

proof of confirmation?

i had a doubt as well as he didn't write a single german word.

honestly even if this is a huge larp people should be picking up amb, it's undervalued when you consider where it's at relative to other supply chain projects

I mean, even if ends up being a LARP I'm fairly positive that you will be able to break even in like 3 days (if not few hours) at most at low 6ks which it is at now.

sheeit, i only grabbed 279...not sure about the faggot status, was going to test the waters on the way up actually

This desu. Thinking of Dropping my ACT hold and picking AMB

I think that we are pre pumping this dudes pump

swissbro said his firm dumped amb LOL have fun with ur shitcoin fag

Kek it's already moving a bit.

was a larp, read the thread nigger

you wish it was a larp lmfao have fun with those bags

btc dropping hard lol

Are you blind as well as retarded? See

>pump
>hold bags
so should i just dump it now at a 3% profit? or ride a pump you stupid nigger!

ur gonna sell after -38% then wish u would of listened to me

dubs confirm!

we might be dipping now from btc anyway, might be a good time to grab some

BTC shitting the bed a little, might hold this pump back a while.

Goddamn stop it my funds are still processing

so far OP isn't a faggot...let's see if this moons

Just bought 11k plz don't fuck me

ummm guys!!

OP not a Gaylord

Risk seems low since this is a solid project, don't think it will dump very hard from here

is this volume all Veeky Forums ???

forgot the pic

I don't see who else could it be other than people who were already watching the coin and are FOMOing a bit.

Still like 2 hours to go or so.

for now

this is going to .0004

>5 minutes

ok i fomo-ed in, hoping for the best