10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 10% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 10% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/grgajakwetqkjzr4pajftfsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy ur ban faggot.

im buying them all bog

Pics or gtfo. Using gunbot atm but looking for others to try

>I've been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 10% gains per day for the past 3 months

This would make you the single richest person in the world in a few years. Not to mention a programming genius since the greatest machine learning algo fund does about 20% a YEAR.

More likely story is that you made a shit useless bot in a Pajeet language for children and want to make money from retards who will believe you.

cheaper here:

satoshibox.com/grgajakwetqkjzr4pajftfsp

1.1^90 is 531,302% gains
post bank account faggot

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

If I had that program I would not sell it to any person for any price.

>Making ten percent per day.
>Here let me share this with other people lol

>not understanding the percentage changes monthly
not too bright are we

> 10K in your trading bot at 10% a day for 90 days is = 50M+ dollars.
> 1/2 year on this bot is 282M+
>begging for reviews on Veeky Forums

>bot that uses stoch rsi

oh wow, such a complex bot you have there.

Nice UI. Waiting for my btc to transfer.. should have used ltc damnit

Lmao stfu pajeet

>10% Daily Gains Guaranteed
So you gained a ticket to be the most powerful and rich person in human history and just decided to sell it to autists on an anime website for trash?

Fuck off Pajeet.

OP is based.

gay portland fag

how many left, 6?

If you could make 10% gains per day, then starting with $0.01 after 365 days you would have $1.283306x10^13

I am skeptical.

the more bots making the same escalating moves increases volume and profit potential. stay poor newfriend

>Filenames
Is this some kind of Pajeet Discord? Nobody is falling for your shit 5 line Pyjeet script.

>python is a pajeet language for children
Imagine being this much of a contrarian edgelord

>stay poor
Ahhhh, it all comes out. The classic Pajeet "stay poor". Every time a Pajeet is cornered, he will mutter muh "stay poor". So which Discord are you with? The Upfring one?

Gunbot any good?

Anyone know a good source for a free bot

Of course it's a lovely convo but when someone looks for a bot without getting jewed everyone disappears

OP can I return it if it doesn't work

WHERE DO YOU MUMBLING FUCKING RETARDS COME FROM?

IF A PAID OR FREE BOT WOULD WORK IT WOULDN'T BE SOLD, WOULD YOU SELL A FUCKING MONEY MAKING MACHINE RELYING ON STRATS ONLY FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHICH USE THE SAME SHIT TO JUST UNDERMINE YOU BY ABUSING THE SAME STRATS? OF COURSE NOT YOU WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY BY HAVING YOUR SHIT RUNNING PASSIVELY

I'M SICK OF YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS LACKING ANY SORT OF CRITICAL THINKING COMMIT SUICIDE ASAP

I bought 100k bots thanks

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THESE FAGGOTS ALWAYS POST >MUH BOTS IF THEY ARE JUST KEEPING THEM TO THEMSELVES

They're ledger fags who failed to lock their BTC at 19k in a Trezor.

THE FUCKING RETARD ON THE OP IS SELLING HIS USELESS PIECE OF SHIT CODE WHICH AUTOMATE LOSSES