Meal 2
>8 oz Chicken
>2 cups white rice
>1 cup broccoli

Meal 3
>8 oz halibut
>pasta of choice
>1 cup asparagus

I could punch every fucking American in the face, just because they are using such stupid as hell measurements like cups, fahrenheit, yards and shit like that.

Miranda Kerr

what? don't you own cups?

I own cups. And nearly all of them have different sizes. Depending on which cup I use I probably have a calorie difference of 1000 or more.

Respect. The gains diet.

My brother.

I dont know any of these coins.

Meal 1 decaf coffee
Meal 2 skip
Meal 3 ham sandwich cheese stick water
Meal 4 protein bar milk
Meal 5 chicken cutlets broccoli yam
Meal 6 nachos

Bruh, what you gotta eat is so lucky. I'm 6ft 6 85kg with braces and need atleast 4k cals a day due to redic matabulism. All my shakes have extra virgin olive oil added lol

Does it give you huge braps?

I'm in Canada and we use "cups" as measurements here too. Fucking annoying. I have one of those pyrex bitches with the "1 cup" "2 cup" and the divisions of the measurements, but it's still fucking retarded.

you'll die so soon you won't make it

What? We use almost all of the american measurements for everything but driving and outside temp here, just the way it is.

If you don't like it go to europe.

>he said with cheeto crusted fingers

yeah
what a fuck is oz
a wizard or something?

Brekfast is oreos almost every single day. and i drink a lot of nesquick also every day.

anything is better than deciliters. just use milliliters for fucks sake. people are fucking stupid

farenheit is better than celsius you fucknut, the celsius scale has no fine resolution, farenheit gives a more nuianced appreciation for the temp

how hard are you farting after that breakfast op? gotta be melting paint off the walls

>10 yards of steak and 6 Fahrenheit's of boiled eggs

>breakfast
coconut
>lunch
2 potatoes w green onion
>dinner
pizza and beer

fuck off plebs

holy fuck, you should neck yourself right now

>So hot they got the chinky gmom's panties wet

>this is actually what burgers measure in

Yet somehow we are superior to all of Europe in terms of medicine, tech, and basically all the sciences. Maybe you should stop using the metric system, brainlet.

How much ripple for this girl?

No we dont you dumb fucking Larpers.
Pick up a can of coke right now, read it. Grab your drivers licence and look at your height and weight. We use American units for recipes because they are American recipes, Gyms use American weights so its on pounds.

When I got my license they asked for my height and I said 6', the lady put that into the system and it converted it.

Cans have measurements like that because required by the government, ask any actual person and they use american measurements.

But I bet you live in Ontario and want to keep LARPing as a progressive european country.

hes right though

Probably more than the two sluts. I bet she has integrity.

fpbp

You guys have a great healthcare and all the college students are definitely not in debt because your education is free
Better pump everything into the military though

I live in Vancouver. 60 year old boomers too dumb to learn metric dont count.

Why don't you just eat soup instead for fuck's sake

All that shit is done in SI you dingus

where do I buy stick water?

You probably have tapeworms and an overly active metabolism. Shame.

mmm I could sure go for some pizza and beer..

Meal 1: nothing
Meal 2: tears
Meal 3: Nothing
Meal 4: More tears