Made over 2 million from bitcoin

>made over 2 million from bitcoin
>still live with mom because too scared to move out
>buy her nice things all the time as "rent", she tells me to stop
>only thing I've bought for myself is a model S because don't really want much
>still a NEET
>play vidya all day
>thinking of going to community college to do something with my life

I-Is this what /made it/ is supposed to feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

start at business faggot

send money

Lol kys op.

Join the coast guard or the navy, fuck around with fellow autists for 3 years, then be "retired" with your money.

What a pathetic existence. You need to join the military or volunteer in a third world country for a few years.

You're a waste of good potential.

there's nothing wrong with living with your parents until you're married

>A neet living in the basement of his mum
>Thinking he could run a business

Just no

Are you happy? If so, congrats, you've found out NEETdom you were stuck in before is what actually makes you happy, although you consider picking up something else to do - simply because you want to better yourself. It was about the journey and not the destination. Except you're now rich and free from jewish grasps.

I'd say you made it.

When did you start, by the way?

>Die for Israel goyim!
>It's your sacred duty!

Kys ZOG

OP go to community college, pick courses you find interesting.

It's the comfiest thing to be a rich student with no worries. You will get to use your Model S to drive there and home too.

Dam user, have you no imagination your creativity? Cuck genetics?

If the military or serving people are your thing then knock yourself out, but ffs make it just to become a bitch again?

I hate faggots that say this but really user maybe you see a (((psychiatrist))).
Or maybe you just have a good heart and like structure.

fuk all these haters OP if this isnt a larp enjy the dough, enjoy your youth, put some money aside, travel. Feels Great ft. Fetty Wap cheat codes

Fuck nice op. This is what i want unironically. I love my parents and im too ugly to get a girl. Good for you man

>>buy her nice things all the time as "rent", she tells me to stop

Yes OP, you made it. You don't have to move out from your mom's if you're not married yet. Keep buying your mom things, she's proud of you. And go to college.

>>buy crypto to fight bankers
>>make it
>>go fight bankers wars.

If you really have 2 mil made it will be what ever in the fuck you want it to be.
Just be smart with your money user, sounds like you are doing good by not splurging and thinking of others.

OP, don't fall for this meme.

build a race car and drive it on the track, something cool. Give me that tesla bro.

nice larp faggot

Put atleast 1m away in a boring 3-5% a year fund OP. Dont feel obligated to do anything if you dont want to. Just make sure your and your moms future is safe. Dont join the army KEK.

turn that 2 mil into 10 mil
join a hedge fund

>18
>millionaire in crypto
>parents think I'm some kind of a genius
>just might let them ride with me in my new ferrari

saged

Take some courses in subjects that interest you, since you're just taking classes for self-improvement you won't have to bother with the bullshit padding classes that collages push with their 4-5 year degree shit.

Trade classes are fun as fuck, take welding and machine shop classes.

Psychiatrist ma boy. Go.

ur a bum give me a million dollers since i will use it right

no. kys

F A R M
A
R
M

go travel or something you brainlet

You sound like a pathetic manchild, quit playing video games, hit the gym, and join a couple of groups quit being a hermit loser

Are you gonna fuck your mom? Because it sounds like that's where you're getting at...

start collecting
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

If this is real, you could live like a neet for the rest of your life on the long term interest of 2mil, easy. The only reason the world is shitty, is because of the constant payments you need to make to it, and the time it takes in labour to pay that money. With 2mil, done right, you are free of those constraints for life and could keep playing video games and doing absolutely nothing. Life is an absolute dream, once you are in control of it. Most people never get this opportunity and you should do something great with it--in other words do some research on what makes a fun and interesting life.

honestly you should backpack round the world stay at hostels tons of fun good life experience. don't be a pussy explore the world.

buy me a plane ticket and we'll go smash Tokyo.

Take something like carpentry at community college, if you like working with your hands. You can buy a fixer upper and end up renting it out, and continue living like a NEET if it makes you happy. Also find a girl with a good family so you can be satisfied sexually and have some kind of relationship with a woman that isn't your mother.

honestly you're probably better off alone than dealing with the turbocunts of this age. they'd only be there for the money and 100% of them would be cheating on you.