Battlestations

show 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

input.club/k-type/
discountelectronics.com/lcd-flat-panel-refurbished-monitors-cheap/?gclid=CjwKCAiA8P_TBRA9EiwAJrpHM66pXAeZCJZk-oNN4kp1ya7iK2SWf4x_PQOwvRedr_ffSiyNhJg9YRoCIXkQAvD_BwE
amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAT0C0Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qEB5g8S2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally my pixel 2 xl smartphone

>phonetrading

What apps? ;)

Also top choice in smartphone frinedo

8 year old Lenovo t400 laptop

>t. over10 million portfolio

people who buy expensive consumer products are empty at their core

The whole reason binance is successful despite insane fees.

7 year old macbook air

2 month old laptop cooling pad
week old inspiron 7577
week old audio technica ath ad700x
day old microsoft sculpt mouse
few hr old dollarstore mousepad

neat, same

it's down to half of the battery life so only 4-5 hours but otherwise pretty much perfect still

Macbookpro late 2012 dual boot macOS/fedora
Macmini late 2012 dual macOS/fedora
iPad air2

damn you have some nice taste user!

i applaud you for having a beaker bottom bong. i seriously hate straight shooter faggots.

Comfy

Someone please fucking help me.

All a man needs is a desk, computer, chair, and mattress to survive.

get a chair dickhead

Just look on craigslist for someone throwing out old furniture. A lot of people toss perfectly good shit out. You can easily find a desk.

want another monitor

underrated image

nice m8 /comfy/

great now i will start laughing like a retard for the next week remembering this image

what keyboard?

Beat me to it. My portfolio is always by my side.

Unit requires everyone has a roommate for the first year, But it's still pretty comfy

uni*

My roommate was gay....so fucking lame. Do you know how hard it was to stop calling people faggots? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW HARD IT IS AFTER 8 YEARS SAYING IT EVERY DAY ON HALO AND SHIT?!

input.club/k-type/

why you made wojak a nigger

>calls it a battle station
>thinks he's a trader

nice prison cell

I like it.

did you fuck him?

i kinda bullied him, made him do dishes and stuff. feel a little bad about it but he was also bitchy

You roommate must think you're a gigantic faggot with the gadsden flag

gay men love doing the dishes, it awakens their feminine brain

FSU nice I'm nearby. That school is filled with tards though, good luck bizbro.

>lolberg

i'm confused. why would your use of the word 'faggot' not increase exponentially after receiving a gay roommate? are some kind of faggot yourself?

go on the craigslist free section

larp

If you don't give a fuck what brand this is a good deal.

discountelectronics.com/lcd-flat-panel-refurbished-monitors-cheap/?gclid=CjwKCAiA8P_TBRA9EiwAJrpHM66pXAeZCJZk-oNN4kp1ya7iK2SWf4x_PQOwvRedr_ffSiyNhJg9YRoCIXkQAvD_BwE

nice humblebrag with your house faggot, I'm trading shitcoins at McDonalds until they kick me out again

haha faggot

felix?

Basically, just a T450s connected to a docking station and 24" monitor.
btw, it runs arch linux.

Where's the dragon dildo?

1/4 of a larp that was when I moved in. I actually made a desk out of AN EXTREMELY LARGE CHAIR I broke and used the legs for the table then put 2 smaller tables together then fastened 2 chairs together with shopping bags from FreshCo!. Here I am now.

apartment in the ghetto

phenom ii masterrace.

there's something even NEETer but it takes a trained eye

Aesthetically nice, but that desk is shallow as fuck.

that sounds awful.
Could be worse.
my roommate livestreams Pokemon Go so I look like an absolute chad compared to him
Don't I know it. Can't go a day without a board in my hall getting seven dicks drawn on it. I live with children. Got a practically full scholarship though, so I can just go to class, go to the gym, and run my businesses.
???????

Lemme guess, is that a piss bottle behind your monitor on the right?

What kind of old spice is that too? I have some wolfthorn one, smells decent

>box of empty timbits on the ground

I got two of these monitors, they aint bad

Fiji. I get whatever's on sale at the CVS up the street, smells really nice. I also have some bodyspray from them

Nice. I stopped using shampoo a few months ago.

It's called ikea dude nice desks there for $200

its ok youll make it, what are you studying and holding?

Calm down bootlicker.

>meme keyboard
>can't even into virtual desktop switching

I mean, at the most all you need is a cheap TV if you want a dedicated info display.

Software engineering. I run a local SMMA, make websites, and do ecommerce as well. That in itself pays the remainder of my tuition and housing costs, plus my car and allows me to save about 3k a month, which im saving to foray into real estate.

Holding pretty mainstream coins, XMR, XLM, ETH, BTC, the basics. I don't really do moon missions

looks good I'm in a very similar position and going to a small school in Florida (not gonna say name since its so small), look into NEO and maybe OMG but yeah you'll make it bizbro.

Turns out it’s poverty compared to some of you fags

will do, thanks user. come up for a football game sometime

why is she bathing in semen

Some of these desktops are way too clean. This is where I get shit done.

Wheres that chair from?

Midlevel chinkshit. It's fairly comfortable though. amazon.com/gp/product/B00FAT0C0Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

reporting in

whats the project, i see an arduino and breadboard

thanks

Trying to make something that can fool keyloggers.

wth is goin on here

Hope you get out of the hood, m8. Lived in one for 10 years.. richer now but still living there.

>one monitor
fuck off normie
if you don't have at least 3 monitors, you're a monitorlet

Comfy walls
Never trade high
Keyboard is cute but you need a numberpad. This isn't /mkg/
FSU ftw
Patrician
Gentlemanly

>can't into virtual desktops

One big high quality display is better than four shitty ones.

Looks like an Ikea desk. Those things are fucking great for what you pay.

holy shit, watch out guys.

power user here. 8 desktops AND he's using itunes!!!!

I love it. Turn a handle and it's a standing desk. Not that I ever do.

You butter believe it, opt+tab is serious business nigga.

what's that middle thing? a DAC?

Me too, let me tell you a story. The tenant under me some gangster guy and his gf they got an akita anyway, one day this dog bites the guy real bad and he has to go to the hospital almost has his fingers falling off so he get prescribed pain killers. Fast forward to 2 months later hes addicted to them and onto other drugs, we keep our door unlocked because there's 5 of us students living in this 2.5 bedroom place. Anyone this guy wasn't our friend but sometimes one of my roommates would sell him weed and one of our friends was like buddying up to him because hes a dog person. One day he comes up in the middle of the night steals my phone a bag of cat nip because it looks like weed and my phone, I don't even notice because by the time I wake up one of my friends already went and confronted him and got everything back. Anyway the guy is a scumbag hits his girl, she goes to the police finally and says that he hits her. The next bit is weird, the police come by but the news is there too for some reason, the guys wigger cousin brags about how he has a gun (great), so the situation escalates, the guy is passed out, police block off the street and not swat but 1 level up from police gets called in like the heavy police trucks. The way our apartments work is both of our entrances are connected so we can't leave because we share a hallway. So all the doors are locked, the police are banging on his door he wakes up starts banging on our door to open it and help him (like what are we going to do? get the fuck away from me). He's banging on our door for 2 hours we thought it was the cops but just ignored it it's not our business. So he goes ballistic, starts smashing EVERYTHING in the apartment. Ends up giving himself up after ~4 hours. We go down to the apartment to check it out, glass and blood everywhere, go to the bathroom, lube and an empty pack of cigarettes. This mother fucked lubed up cigs and shoved them up his ass.

>music from 1978
get out grandpa
this site is for taytay swift and JB

good read

I'm 24.

Blast this shit in your car while driving, it's pretty fun: youtube.com/watch?v=w6qEB5g8S2o

i make millons right here

Great masturbating material

how oddly hypnotic

Where the fuck you live? Venezuela? Belarus?

One time the neighbor on the other side of the wall was beating his gf and all you can you can hear is "I'm pregnant!!" so my gf ends up calling the police on them because that's not very cool. The neighbor on the other side blasts rap music and it's not loud but he has the bass turned up all the way.

I just want to make enough money to get out of this place and buy a small plot of land and build a cabin, I have experience doing home reno's. Just need to make enough money for the supplies. I think maybe 15-20k and a solid year of building if I go hard. I don't want to die in this hellhole. I've got 2k saved up so far.

Holy shit, is this real? Country, City?

>homemade booster seat
Manlet detected

No, Argentina it's just that my room is a mess but its a /comfy/ mess