I have a serious question

How is this different from Bitshares assets (BitUSD, BitCNY etc)? Is it just a Bitshares copycat?

was it necessary to create an entire new thread for this question you absolute faggot

Yes.

is bitshares trying to comply with regulations?
no.
will bitshares be used by institutions?
no.

there you have your answer, among many other differences.

Literally every ERC20 token claims to "be used by institutions" at some point in the future, so it says nothing. And what is that "regulations" thing, submitting your photo ID on the blockchain?

No idea but Bitshares doesn't have the same connections or the ones required to be adopted. Jibrel has those for the UAE and Korea. Anyone who tells you or thinks that it will expand outside of those areas is delusional though.

Korean and Arab money is still a 200B market cap in a year or two though.

Just go away if you don't want to buy this token. Noone needs you. If you are actually interested then do your own research. They put out material on regulation. Buy other erc20 tokens then. It's not like your 120 dollars will even move the price.

Eh, I could see some use in Europe too. They're based in CryptoValley Switzerland so not unlikely that they receive some attention in Switzerland and other parts of Europe

How do they transition to a DAO? How does a decentralised organisation actually hold the assets that are pinned to their tokens?

lol bitshares was the first to comply with all regulations. SEC has already investigated it.

Its been working everyday for 4 years

try again cuck

The DAO holds the tokens, not the assets.

So who are you relying on to hold the assets? I think one of the examples is treasury bonds or something. Who will actually be holding that once it's a DAO and I'm buying jBonds or whatever?

>He doesn't know

Hehehe

shut the hell up i'd have 20 million dollars

The actual asset? The bank behind the Dao of course

So it's basically a more sophisticated form of Tether where you're relying on a central entity to hold real versions of digitised instruments and assets. Is that fair?

I also understand that they are talking about the lengths they are going to to meet regulatory standards, but I honestly don't see how they can both 1) Have a usable, functional and liquid platform to exchange these digitised assets, while at the same time 2) Get away with people trading financial instruments for assets for crypto in the sort of chaotic, willy nilly fashion that happens online, while not stepping on all sorts of regulatory toes.
I know they will limit access to certain assets, I think it says in the whitepaper that certain assets, for example, will only be tradeble by registered brokers (in order to meet regulatory standards) but the whole project seems like an incredibly difficult one to pull off in a way that actually makes it a desirable hedge for the end user.

Well he's not wrong. The potential for this project as far as returns go is really fucking high. 200B is not a ridiculous goal. I would hold these long term if I were you, and just pay close attention to the project

Like hell I'm going to fund some Arab shit

Im sure they'll be fine without your 300 dollars friend

its not

you retards just got shilled another animechan scam like cumswap

you have been funding arab shit since you born goyim

how many jnt do you have?

Most likely jCash will be the only free-flowing digital asset.

But yeah, the bank behind it is the centerpiece, their goal is literally to become a decentralized bank. Investing in this is betting that they can make it work and comply with regulations, or that regulation will change some day to account for this new technology.

This is an animechan coin?

>animechan
what

newfag confirmed