If the LINK token is addressing smart contract data input/payment output functionality for over 300M messages per...

>If the LINK token is addressing smart contract data input/payment output functionality for over 300M messages per year—it will be involved in processing around 820K transactions a day. This is more than Ethereum (600K transactions per day, valued at $44bn at time of writing) or Ripple (200K network payments per day, valued at $11bn at time of writing). ChainLink is currently valued at $100m.

Just read this, but it's from December. Can someone with a higher iq than me work out what the price of link would be if it had the same value as Eth or xrp?

Other urls found in this thread:

w3.org/community/interledger/participants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No need to calculate it becauss it will never, ever be used by anyone.

Almost 300$ a token

Thanks, but damn now I don't know where reality stops & delusion starts anymore

>eth's marketcap divided by link's marketcap
>multiply the outcome with link's current price

srs user you can't be this stupid

This is what im honestly scared of

I have 2.5k linkies, its either make or break with them

you're not gonna make it with 2.5k, but you'll have a decent stash which you can re-invest to make it

kek stinky holder trying to fill up his bags more.

how many linkies are needed to make it to the promise land?

eoy predictions brother hJ?

The retardation is real

Interledger will kill everything except XRP.

See interledger.org and sell your bags before it's too late.

LINK is dead

>Cape Town
It's okay, he'll be dead soon when mob violence breaks out and people start killing each other for water

totally kill

w3.org/community/interledger/participants

hmm...

fpbp

This is my plan. I hope link makes me 100k or so at least. That would be a nice capital to play with

TOP KEK literal pajeets

Thanks, just bought 100k

The greentext doesn't make any sense and has no idea what ChainLink is or does.

No one knows, the number is so big that it's impossible to work out the first trillion trillion digits

Say wat.

Give me some linkies.