I know most of you guys won't believe me, it's been a crazy month, I changed jobs and I just didn't have time to post...

I know most of you guys won't believe me, it's been a crazy month, I changed jobs and I just didn't have time to post. I'm very jetlagged right now so I'm tired, but I have an inside scoop: screencap the top wallets on etherscan now, then check back in a week. Someone is about to make a decent acquisition, best part is you'll know it isn't a pump and dump because it'll be a cold wallet you can observe forever.

Can't reveal who this person is but it's pretty exciting imo. Not telling you to buy LINK, just saying be on the lookout.

Other urls found in this thread:

disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trips don’t match previous two confirmed trips. Unless you had a thread where you updated it.

oh fug

Wrong trips

gib more

archived.moe/biz/thread/5013990

Confirmed

link shill threads everywhere, bear market officially over

fuck off deluded shit linkies

AB?!?!?

>archived.moe/biz/thread/5013990
Oh sorry, forgot that one, too old

AB
TY BROTHER

Not him

The guy who got doxxed appears to have changed jobs too.. really makes you think....

AB please fuck my bitch

Deluded Linkies are so pathetic

maybe AB isn't so much of a real person but a collective hivemind character. We all put on the mask from now and then to tell a story or channel the words of the gods (ones above us).

Worth watching the top wallets anyways.

Any new info on high nw accounts getting opened/cleared through fiat gateways? I have a few friends that have just had large vol accts approved this week...

There is a track record with this trip so could be real

If it is real, we have another Letter from the Prophet AssBlaster to the Link Marines..

Report the fuck in here

Sir yes sir

this

assblaster first appeared when link had turned into a literal joke. After sibos and before there was a december announcement. Someone took up the mantle and then others ran with it as needed. Assblaster is no more "real" than santa, but that doesn't mean santa can't warm your heart and save you from the cold.

>tfw you have 100k and want more but want your other coins to go up but nothing goes up

>save you from the cold

you may have been molested by a homeless man dressed as santa

this is assblaster sirs mobius is fester than chainlink and is standford coin so sell link buy mobius and you have big lambo

where are the juicy Link memes?

What op is talking about happened a few days ago, there were multiple threads fudding, saying the developers were dumping coins etc, cause like 8mil coins moved. Even if the is larp, it was pretty obvious then & is pretty obvious now what is actually happening.

link will never moon , accept it

Sorry guys, trips didn't match because I left a space in by accident. Cal

>link will never moon , accept it
IT WILL MOOOON!!! REEEE

who is assblaster guys? Should I buy Chinklink guys?

Yes, also a new exchange is coming soon that is going to be extremely regulation friendly which is putting the pressure on current exchanges, it's flying under the radar atm but other exchanges are concerned because this will be the year of regulation. I'm not shilling anything, DYOR.

holy shit

AB please will I make it with my 19k link?

Fairx?
Wb AB we missed you

im in an assblaster thread PogChamp

Nope, but it will be crypto-fiat and they will have a token system like Binance/Kucoin, except not based in Asia and geared to the European market.

You are a true fucking biz bro

Thank you

any suggestions on shitcoins that will go up between now and march so I can buy more LINK

I already have 100k, but, always need more

Coinmetro

welcome back

How did you get into finance/crypto?

Do you think the world economy will crash by 2020?

What do you do in your free time?

Got any book reccs?

Thanks for the threads

Nice larp.

Just wanna thank you AB, you are awesome keep up the good work

Well look who decided to show up, fucking hell AB anons have been crying for you for weeks. Which top wallets on etherscan should I be looking out for, please just atleast post one wallet address here please. Also was it true one of the devs moved 6 million link?

posting in an epic bread

AB, have you heard of Riddle user? He's given us a lot of clues here and is superbullish on LINK's long term future. Recently he spoke to a Space Engineering firm consider LINK to generate smartcontracts needed for EV to map Mars. His price prediction is $500 EOY, $3000 EOD.

nice way to shill your biz meme bags. link will go to zero.

Toasting epic bread
AB what are you excited for at the bitcoin super conference except for Smartcontract.com

Hi bro, when is the best time to buy link?
Will any announcements be made at the conference this week, or is this going to dump again?
Thanks and good luck in the new job!

I’m in a AB thread....

Is the ChainLink fund discovered here related to LINK?

>archived.moe/biz/thread/5013990
Youre talking about Bace right. Their token platform looks like it could be legit

The days of shitcoins were over, I posted this in my last thread. The squeeze is now on bluechips, the exchanges were controlling the gateways so they could dump, hence the dump despite a lack of FUD. They know about the meme chart and are using it to their advantage, BTC will probably continue dropping but the exchanges are now verifying accounts, the insider I'm talking about just got verified.

I don't have any connections with exchanges but rumours are: continue dumping the prices of crypto til it hits the 'mean', then a final bull pump as they buy up, then a dip, then they unleash the horde of buyers they've been keeping at bay. This is the reason people have stopped googling crypto and stopped talking about it, the buyers are there but they're just not being let through the gates. Unfortunately it's still in the favour of institutional money to bleed the price out, hence they aren't exposing these exchanges, if they did it would wreak havoc all across crypto.

In other words right now: exchanges are manipulating the price, financial institutions are looking the other way because they want to manipulate it next, and it's in their best interest to not sully the name of crypto because once they get in their gonna want 'their turn' at pumping. We are all pawns in an elaborate chess game between exchanges and Wall Street.

Simple game theory can prove this:

Wall Street doesn't just refer to literal WS (GS and JPM), literally THOUSANDS of banks across all financial districts and countries want in on this easy money. The market is unregulated and the idea of crypto being value has been demonstrated in the past to your common man. It is objectively in the best interest of these banks to pump this again, while the market is unregulated, then they'll point to the meme chart and say "see? it regressed to the mean, now it's ready for another pump" and this time 10x more normies will FOMO in thinking 'this time I won't miss out'. Why kill the golden goose?

omg

Just get Jibrel. The UAE/Saudifags are going to dump their oil money in there when the Sheikh announces the partnership.

Horry Sheeeeit!!!
>CHECKED FOR ASSBLASTER
Include Me!!!

Mmmm so its only a matter of time.

I already have 20k

yeah I also hold most of the ones you listed as "blue chip" incidentally, except ICX since they GOOKED us with exaggerated partnerships

What are your thoughts on xrb :^)

BACE? Welcome back and congrats on the new job. Hope it was a move for the better.

I heard next Monday- accumulate over the next weekend? Nothing will be announced tomorrow.

Thoughts on JNT?

What would the timescale for this process be though, how long will it take? I'm hoping the next big pump doesn't start until at least q3 or q4

Is Chainlink working with Tesla true?

Can you confirm this was you?
Said you forgot your trip

Talal going on TV some time this week.

Nobody knows when the actual important thing is going to happen; which is the Sheikh himself stepping forward and announcing the partnership.

Could be this week, or even a month. Whenever the guy has time. That's when things will start moving quickly.

Assblaster what are your tought on REQ. I remember you said it was a blue chip, still think that way?

Of course, all the idiots saying 'financial institutions will never support crypto' don't fucking get why decentralised markets literally give Wall Street the biggest hard on. As long as crypto is not regulated and decentralised there's ZERO accountability, and these bankers know how to pump something better than anyone else on earth. If banks made their own crypto and it pumped and dumped it could open all sorts of regulatory investigations. This is the wet dream of every banker and wall street trader, their not pissed out that NEETs got their first, their pissed at EXCHANGES. Because the real winners are the exchanges, you NEETs can be bled and shaken out and bled again, but exchanges know how the game works. Hence Wall Street is letting the exchanges take their cut, and then plan to get in on the gravy train.

The whole Tether bitfinex thing was Wall Street putting a put of pressure on these exchanges, signalling them to not get too carried away. That's the samson option if these exchanges get too cocky, i.e. kill the goose that lays the golden again.

Literally anyone in finance knows through simple game theory that its in wall streets best interest to keep crypto alive and well, they're gonna follow the mean chart to the letter to justify the crash and then to start getting the FOMO train rolling. The amount of money they can make in crypto, CLEANLY, is enormous. In about six months expect sudden predictions everywhere of bitcoin hitting 100k, thats when they've bought in, then it'll hit 100k, they'll take their enormous profits and get the credit of having predicted everything.

Assblaster, what the fuck is this all about?
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=

It was me, I never got around to sending LINK to those addresses, but I still will, I just need a couple of days, they're saved on my laptop. Will post a thread when I do it. Busiest month of my life just happened.

:^)

BACE

thoughts about INTchain and and Shipchain?

btw didnt you say next bullrun will be feb 12th?

When the fuck will alts (the good ones anyway) decouple themselves from BTC? You say BTC will probably keep dropping but them so will all alts including LINK. I don't think BTC will keep dropping actually, I think LN will be adopted by the mainstream and it will pump the BTC price to at least 30k. But alts still need to decouple themselves.

So I would be safe in the assumption that it is related to THE chainlink?

This!!

Thank fuck for this. So sick of old grandpa bitcoin fucking everything up.

If the spelling of their name isn't enough to convince you I don't know what else is.

as usual, price dumps when AB posts

How long (approximately) do you think we have to accumulate before this big influx you keep alluding to?

Someone called and the guy (Mark Wagner) denied it

Can you tell us anymore information on it that isnt publicly available?

of course he denied it, he had his private phone called by some random stranger and was asked about his investments, who wouldn't deny everything?

It's great to see you again AB. I don't have any questions at the moment, but I do want to say thank you, we appreciate you being here for us.

The BIG influx, is dependent on too many factors now: these exchanges, BTC price etc. I mean when LINK goes to 60 USD. There should be a small pump this week. I'm confident in some serious movements across all crypto in spring, March/April as I said before, LINK should gain more than the market as a whole by a significant margin.

I did predict it would go to single digits, and before you guys blame BitGrail, it has nothing to do with that. The real massacre will be when BTC starts recovering, because it will recover harder than XRB and the last deluded XRB holders will finally sell to get on the ETH/BTC train.

AB any thoughts on Vechain and XLM?

Where can you even buy JNT?

i have 6k ARK, 22ETH, and 3BTC.

Will I make a million by EOY 2018?

oh damn disregard what I said. The OG tripcode is back AND confirmed that phone-assblaster was him?

huh

The exchange you're talking about is BACE. You think you know everything about LINK but I know something you definitely don't.

T.me/joinchat/GyMDCU7kb9dwhTe-P8ow2w

Get in here faggot and prove it's you.

Absolutely not.

LINK brother, great to have you back. Can you tell us to what type of firm your moving, PE by any chance? Going solo?

The good news is, that even if nothing happens this LARP is over and we are freed from another Veeky Forums cult of celebrity.

What do you think of blockchains like Wanchain, Icon and Polkadot?

So Assblaster what ever happened to signal capital? Fucking exposed larping faggot

Fuck.

I sold half my LINK stack today to buy in cheaper this week, but shit.

Now you're saying there's gonna be a pump.