Ok fuckers im tired of just reading about it how do i play?

ok fuckers im tired of just reading about it how do i play?

You gotta put money into training first. Training sucks but if you stick with it, you can make your costs back and then come sweet profits. It's some really easy money to make if you are just chilling reading Veeky Forums posts or whatever.

I've made bank tho

what is this?

Etherdungeon.io
Google for the medium post on training for a step up on the other noobs

I've made shit tons of money. Stay away so I keep making it and you can't have any

The shills for this garbage are out in force today huh. They just want you yards to pay for training as that money gets added to the pool. They are at the top, you are the sucker.

Stick to actual games like ethercraft and etheremon. Not this shitty pyramids in disguise. Just go put money into ethpyr if you want a pyramid, more reliable.

its just a ponzi, dont fall for the above pajeets (who have lost their investment and need YOU to make it back) hmmmm :thinking:

Go back to telling you customers to get brain cancer ped ethercraft is a fucking scam I don't play games but I read the blog post and your a fucking asshole

If you don't like it don't play it lol

Do not shill shit scam games. Etherdungeon is the dumbest scam to date.

This entire thread is an obvious shill. If OP wanted to know how to play he would go to the fucking website.

Your discord is dogshit. The contract is shit as well.

The cherry on top is that the entire web front end for the ui is going to lag behind the contract due to tx times so have fun with that.

Oh you thought you were submitting a dungeon challenge for a 0.005 etg reward? Well someone's challenge tx from 2 min ago just went through so he got the reward and you got jack shit for the next floor.

personally, I think 12 year-olds need more than a timeout

That TX from 2 minutes ago was me kek low balling gwei on etherdungeon all day my man

>actual games like ethercraft
LOL

You realize EC literally has no game and is purely a ponzi, right?Normies are never going to buy into your shitty jpeg simulator because the game will never come out, or if it does it will be shit. Only early adopters (first hour) made anything good. Further, EC profits are basically locked out since items increase in price as more people buy them and you can only make money via that ponzi trick. Nobody is buying in anymore. Etherdungeon in comparison is much better. For thirty bucks you can compete for pots in the second dungeon, the equivalent in EC won't get you Jack Shit.

As soon as trading comes out the people that bought into the EC ponzi will rush to offload their worthless jpegs. Etherdungeon on the other hand has the potential to be adopted by, for example, Japanese mobage addicts, or even bored normies since it's INFINITELY more entertaining that starting at MS Paint doodles. Admit you got pajeet'd and get with the times, Veeky Forums.

>trained twice on Holyland 0.004 ETH (LVL 73)
>Already got my eth back from training and now all gains

Latest gains 5 mins ago!

STAY AWAY! THIS IS PURE SCAM!

Kek at jpeg simulator

Anyone know when players will be able to trade heros and own dungeons in etherdungeon?

Bigger pots possible in holyland

I got a 10x pot in holy Land a few days ago

Pretty much the main problem with this game is the LACK of shilling, specifically on the part of the devs. As far as I can tell they have no marketing plan. Ethercraft on the other hand had top tier shilling, but no fucking game. It's a shame it came first since this is much more profitable for Veeky Forums overall.

IT SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF ETH AND A TOTAL PYRAMID SCHEME UNLESS YOUR ON TOP BUT IT TAKES NEARLY $300 TO GET THE CURRENT "TOP" BUT ITS LUCK BASED SO YOU GOTTA BE LUCKY WITH YOUR $300

THEN YOU GOTTA HOPE OTHER FAGS COME TO PLAY AND SPED $5 PER TRAINING SO YOU CAN STEAL IT BASICALLY

you are correct. This is the first game that I have actually felt like I can get ahead on (and I have) The profits may not be super fast but like I stated previously, you can just chill and browse the internet while having a small window open to this and challenge every 10 min or so when the pot is nice. It's basically a near-passive income. Especially nice in this slump we have been having.

Have your broken even yet? If so what's the current profit?

I am nowhere near the top and I still make about 1.5x my money per challenge. Highest was that one I posted that was like 10x my challenge cost. It is up to you if you play or not but as they release new dungeons, even the top players have to train so it comes full circle.

right now I believe I am still like 10% down but thats because when I first started playing I was an idiot and just challenged pots that weren't good and didnt understand training. Once I read the medium post on it I stopped losing money. I think I will have a nice profit by the end of today.

This game is by no means perfect but if you read the post on medium and you aren't an idiot, you can make some nice gains. Play at your own risk.

HES JUST A POOR GUY

I did play and so far my challenges dont even add up to the cost to challenge im level 140

gotta wait for the pot to be nicer. On holy I don't typically challenge till at is at the very least 0.003. typically I try to wait for more.

I do wait but when I do it I get WAY less every time so I dont get that part I assume it based on items and shit

I honestly don't understand how items play a role in the game. You might be right about items and the take from the pot though. I only got one purple item currently.

THIS!

A lot of users are jumping on the 0.0018 POT.
DO THEY EVEN MATH?

Current training in HL is 0.0018 and what you will get is around 50-70% from the POT.

Here's my strategy. Once Pot hit .005 and above I hit challenge and give 3-5 gas so 80% to 100% I won the 50%-60% POT. It's all about the GAS. LOL

PS: Don't hate me etherdungeoners

I very rarely fuck with the gas unless the pot is just too big to risk losing.

ethercraft is a ponzi too you dumb negroe and not only the curret shop but the future "game" too. They need people buying shitty gear to survive and that money is collected by the pyramid top just like the op's pajeet "game".

Plz sir don call me a niggero

plz sir, don call it pajeetland

is there a discord or telegram to this piece of filth

It is hard to believe..."in this year" people still use
pejoratives like negroe. You should learn some history by watching "Black Panther" it is educational yet entertaining

you must be new to Veeky Forums

irony much

also turning the Merchant Dagger

Lacks frog hats. Discarded.

They say that it's too short. They say that it is overpriced, the reddit plebs don't understand it's true use. Get it @Ethercraft

>pot at 0.005

never seen it even close to that in HL lol

check my previous posts. I had a pot in HL hit .04 or something. when all was said and done i got .0231. It can get higher, just not super often

Veeky Forumstards would literally rather sit on shitty pixel art until August, rather than shill this shit to chinks and normies and roll crazy bank within a week. The fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Tru