The most important investment of 2018. This will be hitting $500 by next year

The most important investment of 2018. This will be hitting $500 by next year.

WE ARE THE 0XMARINES

sure it will

has no reason to go up in value

>Waiting for next year in crypto

I mean if you're mega whale who is looking to secure his profits sure, but it's insane to go for super long term holds at the moment.

Not saying 0x is bad, I'm just saying that there are quite a few projects that will moon before it.

ZRX being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token

It has plenty. Do your own research. Build your own rocket ship.

HOO-RAH!

none of the exchanges using the protocol are paying fees.
>> Being this retarded

For it to go to $20 it would need a 10B market cap which would make it top 5. So that is highly unlikely.

i already 10xed on it

Do you pronounce it "Zero Ex", "Oh-Ex", or "Ox"?

>$500 represents a market cap of $250 billion

It surely will, user... it surely will...

Zero-Ex

>which would make it top 5

as of today.

Pack it up boys crypto is done

It has plenty of reason. Decentralization is the future as we see more and more hackings, government crackdowns, and chinese scam exchanges.

yes, decentralized exchanges are nice, that doesn't mean that ZRX has to go up in value.

buy this if you want to 0x your money

I call it zrx, "zerks". To myself of course, cause I have no one else to talk to.

bump

Seems very stable. Weathered the crypto crashes like a champion. Not sure what would make it go up though. Will be vital to all ETH transactions in the future....

FUD me on this coin.

what is the token for

I hold it . The only ERC-20 token that did not completely crush me. I guess I will hold.it.till end of.the year at least

Like?

what a load of bullshit

counter-FUD: ethfinex will use 0x alongside their nectar token. 0x has tons of ex-coinbase guys working on it and the way the tech industry works this means a lot of people in coinbase are friendly with the dudes working on 0x. Guaranteed to hit coinbase one day. It's just a matter of when.

Nobody talks to you because you say zerks

AMB (really soon), ICX, AION, VEN, KNC, WTC, OMG would be some of my picks for example.

0x and RLC for kinda long term desu.

It's in the pack

They will introduce fees after the beta. They have no fees currently in order to grow their userbases.

>0x protocol
>has product/marketing managers from facebook, google
>former apple engineers before jobs died and apple went to shit
>multiple coinbase executives advising

kek I don't even look at its price anymore

250bn$ market cap by next year? Please... Even if this coin does very well, this is completely unrealistic

This coin makes me feel uneasy. Veeky Forums completely ignored it in favor of shitcoins while more and more of ETH and other shit tokens are being built upon this. Won't hit $500 by next year but maybe in a few years. David Sacks, COO of PayPal is whaling in this. Keep your eyes peeled and get ready to buy if it takes off.

kek

Yeah $500 is a bit much I wouldn’t be surprised if it topped out at $50

That being said $20 is easily doable

it's a fucking GOVERNANCE token

even if 0x becomes as big as something like binance, it wouldn't go higher than 5 or 6 dollars

It’s zero x
Look at an erc20 address. That’s where it comes from.

someone counter this