CTRL+F bitmex, no thread so - BITMEX THREAD

Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a 10% discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/ewnFob

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

I'm not trying to scam you or get you to lose all your money. START WITH LOW LEVERAGE OR 1X LEVERAGE. 100X may be tempting but all you have to do is read stories on here of people losing everything when they go full retard. Also I will be around to answer any questions you may have and would love to talk to others about trading strategies. Happy trading anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/WoTOh5
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

how often do you do this? only when shit is volatile?

Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).

Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit

I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).

Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a 10% discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me thousands of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/WoTOh5

- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

I'm not trying to scam you or get you to lose all your money. START WITH LOW LEVERAGE OR 1X LEVERAGE. 100X may be tempting but all you have to do is read stories on here of people losing everything when they go full retard. Also I will be around to answer any questions you may have and would love to talk to others about trading strategies. Happy trading!

First you look at the overall trend (bearish rn) at a high timeframe and draw several support/resistance zones and work your way down to lower timeframes. Look for bounces and rejections with the support/res lines you drew earlier and go long or short based on that.

Als use indicators and stuff. Don't try to position yourself against the trend. So going long right now wouldn't be the smartest move since we are still in bear territory.

because i'm an american and they hate me otherwise i would have a 100x short going right now

niggawhat make your own post..

Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a 10% discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me thousands of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/WoTOh5

I'm not trying to scam you or get you to lose all your money. START WITH LOW LEVERAGE OR 1X LEVERAGE. 100X may be tempting but all you have to do is read stories on here of people losing everything when they go full retard. Also I will be around to answer any questions you may have and would love to talk to others about trading strategies. Happy trading!

Trading with leverage is a great way to lose all your btc. It's basically gambling, since small market swings are unpredictable and cause liquidation with higher leverage

but I am USA fag it say I cannot deposit?

Do I need to set myself a VPN tunnel?

burger here
if i make an account with vpn can i login after with my regular ip without fear of kikery?
quick google search for "bitmex asking for id" turned up absolutely nothing but their TOS i just want to be sure

may be a bit late here considering I held alts since Christmas.... but I just caved & registered for BitMEX. Shorting at 5x to cover the fact that everything I have will worse than halve if BTC really goes to 4k. If i lose m deposit that's ok. Liquidation price >10k which if it happens I'll be selling a few alts anyway

Silly question

Whats the risk in making a trade at 100x leverage with say, $10

you can't go negative right?

You lose that $10 with the slightest turn in the other direction

Is this the new cancer?

No you make your own post pajeet, you shamelessly copy pasted this yourself.

Who long here

read my post buddy

yea i know some other burgers that have been trading on bitmex for a while now

you can still make profit on bitmex no matter what

I posted this first retard

extreme madman time

thanks for the bump buddy

crazy lad

damn son show your new screenshot

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF 100X

haha good choice shorting there. volume wasn't convincing to me for the bounce. feel like it were some whales hunting for stops. might wanna close it fast to lock in your profit.

It's still going down somehow. I expected this to end catastrophically

you closed it I hope?

Closed at 30%, oh well

I'm short

No you didn't, street shitter

And of course it goes back down right after
Not looking so good there

You wont cheat anyone beaner, bitmex stands for bitter mexicans

I'm increasingly nervous but I still think it's gonna go below 8k again. I'll wait until I get liquidated though, won't panic-close my position

You could lower your leverage if you're sure, but I'm personally banking on a retest of 9k

pretty strong resistance at around 8400 now

Here we go again

ouch

Well I won't be doing that again soon

Holy fuck I made all of these posts and fucking pajeets copy pasted them and keep spamming Veeky Forums with them. I'm truly sorry. As you can see they just changed the reference code link.

>Never down
lol